Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY CHAIRMAN DAOU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1010620611499094017

Well hot dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

What if they shared all of bernie values, but they were.... like an ankylosaurus

Crush his oponnents with a thagomizer

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

i'd personally rather have a younger person who shares all of bernie's values, but since a plausible candidate doesn't exist i'll root for bernie

Keeeeiiiiiittthhh

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Oh Snapple! posted:

hi ytlaya, stop trying to discuss things in our sister subforum

Since I already know what the reply will be I have no interest in actually checking responses or engaging further (it's sorta like hitting a bee hive). I don't really care when actual centrist types have attitudes like that, but it bugs me when people dress those attitudes up in the veneer of social justice.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I drunk posted some suck zone songs last night but I think it would only be fair for other people to drunk post some suck zone songs tonight. Or sober post, whatever, just give me the good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE4H0k8TDgw

Thoguh has issued a correction as of 02:17 on Jun 24, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

cheese posted:

Did we finally break him or what?

Peter realized his devotion to God will never be rewarded, and this is his revenge.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Feel kinda bad for Seeger that they did this stuff because they were excited about Obama and then Obama poo poo on workers.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Peter realized his devotion to God will never be rewarded, and this is his revenge.

my theory is he saw that hillary shadow cabinet list and he wasnt listed but "a black guy(?)" was amd thats what broke him

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Ace of Baes posted:

Peter Daou is going to become a revolutionary communist and lead an infantry company during the future revolutionary insurrection against the US government, his company's name? Hotel Company, Red Ferrets

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Its more likely he was just a hillary cultist who had his mind briken by hilldawg suppoeting comcemtration camps in the obama years.

since hed been getting barraged with leftist messaging his mind automatically fixated on that and now we have comrade daou

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

except the last page is buttigieg

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thoguh posted:

I drunk posted some suck zone songs last night but I think it would only be fair for other people to drunk post some suck zone songs tonight. Or sober post, whatever, just give me the good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE4H0k8TDgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3aqV-f7tEo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can't forget about this banger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egn_VNVKzI4

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1010695015436374016

Comrade Daou

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

embrace daouist thought

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
peter daou getting woke is something id put lower on my bracket than bill kristol vibrating through the political firmament and winding up at marxist-leninist thought, for real

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
daou isn't more of a dipshit than kristol necessarily its just that neoconservative intelligensia are already overheated geeks and they strike me as being more prone to swooping changes of ideology than lameass beltway functionaries

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
that being said all the NYT op-ed types are unreconstructed shitwits and need the bastinado

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Guys this bottle of vodka is almost empty and only Etelian has contributed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1G2l_A9nB0

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Thoguh posted:

Guys this bottle of vodka is almost empty and only Etelian has contributed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1G2l_A9nB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSTbG7YljfQ

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I've never heard of Peter Daou outside of the Suck Zone, but he seems like an allright guy

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

I've never heard of Peter Daou outside of the Suck Zone, but he seems like an allright guy

pete's rise to fame is primarily the result of acting like a total fruitloop in the thrall of mother's cultdom more than anything strictly ideological

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Peter daou's syndrome

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

this is a very powerful troll

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
like peter daou is so whackadoo that even the clintons with their extremely lenient standards of cronyism think hes weird

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

Daou 2020

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

paranoid randroid posted:

peter daou getting woke is something id put lower on my bracket than bill kristol vibrating through the political firmament and winding up at marxist-leninist thought, for real
bill kristol will become a trotskyist

like glenn beck who literally transformed into leon trotsky

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
glenn beck is so fuckin ridiculous i cant tell how much of that is a joke

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

glenn beck is so fuckin ridiculous i cant tell how much of that is a joke

beck is trump 2020, it's always been a front

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I thought my brain was immune to the great breakening of our time, but daou turning hard left may actually be what shatters my understanding of reality.

what tghe gently caress

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

like peter daou is so whackadoo that even the clintons with their extremely lenient standards of cronyism think hes weird

this happened because he was downgraded from a crony to a sycophant...... they spent 5 mil of campaign donations developing the app

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hillary had to cancel two campaign stops in pennsylvania because she was in all day meetings approving color pallettes for Withhr

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Peter Daou CLEARLY understands that most people think the 'child soldier in a fascist death squad' is super hosed up as he likes to go 'I was a child soldier, how DARE you' but he also can't loving stop bragging about being a child soldier in a fascist death squad.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

that being said all the NYT op-ed types are unreconstructed shitwits and need the bastinado

looking forward to michelle alexander’s columns tho

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

daou turning hard left

need a verrit code for this

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
I can't believe that Peter Daou is going to run the prison camps in the civil war prompted by Bernie's election, but at least he'll actually have a resume that looks good for the job, unlike every previous position in his life.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

reignonyourparade posted:

I can't believe that Peter Daou is going to run the prison camps in the civil war prompted by Bernie's election, but at least he'll actually have a resume that looks good for the job, unlike every previous position in his life.

peter daou, overseer of the maple gulag

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

in case you think those missed campaign stops cost her the election dont worry, she was planning on telling unemployed coal miners not to worry about rural school closures, their children will be able to apply for tax credits and very reasonable term loans in order to attend one of the many coding boot camps in the bay area once the democrats can secure bipartisan funding agreements for privatized programs in 5-8 years

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's always the paragon that rebels. And I bet being a Hillary cultist just isn't even any fun anymore. Is she even bothering to maintain the networks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

really queer Christmas posted:

I thought my brain was immune to the great breakening of our time, but daou turning hard left may actually be what shatters my understanding of reality.

what tghe gently caress

he's just saying the shibboleths, he only noticed the way the wind is blowing

• Locked thread