Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

he has made 15+ accounts which are just random strings of numbers at this point just to say "hey bob, guess who? gently caress you bob! gently caress you n-" guesswho42069 has been banned

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm not up on the yobgob lore. why does he specifically hate bob?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I consider you guys my friends and i'm legitimately worried for your safety at this point lol. Terrified of waking up and hearing on the news that someone got pushed into the donut-making machine or whatever

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i'm not up on the yobgob lore. why does he specifically hate bob?

i banned him for being a psychopath who kept talking about his insanity and epic drugs and to this day he comes in screaming with an alt about it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

I consider you guys my friends and i'm legitimately worried for your safety at this point lol. Terrified of waking up and hearing on the news that someone got pushed into the donut-making machine or whatever

lmfao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

extremebuff posted:

i banned him for being a psychopath who kept talking about his insanity and epic drugs and to this day he comes in screaming with an alt about it

like from your twitch channel? bizarre...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Same lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

don’t get cooked... stay off the hook

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

goferchan posted:

Lowtax will close this forum once the first body with Imp Zone 4EVER carved on it is discovered by the cops

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Son of Suicide Sam E.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Son of Suicide Sam E.

lmao

Hachiman
Jun 17, 2018

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I'm afraid I don't understand.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the screenshots should be entertaining, or interesting, generally.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell that screener is Very funny. Everyone in the world knows storm troopers don’t use the VaxVZ24 Long rifle. It’s a rebel alliance standard issue for god sake lmfao. Awesome pic man. What were those devs thinking.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Badass pics, while always appreciated, would perhaps find a happier home in a new, separate thread. :)

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Wormskull posted:

Hell that screener is Very funny. Everyone in the world knows storm troopers don’t use the VaxVZ24 Long rifle. It’s a rebel alliance standard issue for god sake lmfao. Awesome pic man. What were those devs thinking.

Did you also notice two suns :ughh:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

folder posted:

Did you also notice two suns :ughh:

Oh holy gently caress. On Shendjor? Lmfao. These people are loving amateurs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yes you loving cavemen. The bordzini system is KNOWN for its binary suns. Not for a single blue sun. gently caress you.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

More like Fail Wars if you ask me.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

this kind of thing is why i only ever keep it on the forums

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Yes you loving cavemen. The bordzini system is KNOWN for its binary suns. Not for a single blue sun. gently caress you.

I.N.R.I posted:

this kind of thing is why i only ever keep it on the forums

lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

i tried getting into arx fatalis, but it was a little too clunky for me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it like fantasy deus ex.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Is it like fantasy deus ex.

Yah.

It's a really neat game that takes place in a world buried entirely underground and is a bit open because the world is 1 big map separated by loading screens.

The magic system is insane though and has you actually drawing out the letters each spell is made up of one at a time before releasing it, but also its like a real basic grammar language so if you reverse the order of the super heal spell you make the super death spell instead.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

Yah.

It's a really neat game that takes place in a world buried entirely underground and is a bit open because the world is 1 big map separated by loading screens.

The magic system is insane though and has you actually drawing out the letters each spell is made up of one at a time before releasing it, but also its like a real basic grammar language so if you reverse the order of the super heal spell you make the super death spell instead.

it's really cool.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

did any other major videogame characters aside from leon kennedy and otacon make the full transition from nerdy do-gooder to swaggering badass

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!

Steam Workshop > Resident Evil 4 > Yobgoblin House [Mercenaries]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Raiden.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lester the Unlikely.

ArfJason