Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

this billboard is awesome

he who walks behind the rows, by clarence jones of normal, ks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

mike pence is indeed a huge rear end in a top hat, but objectively he was less harmful as governor than mr. brownback

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
https://twitter.com/JoshuaSkelly/status/1010286892397412352

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

https://twitter.com/thewarzonewire/status/1010696581790588928?s=19

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
i give em 6 hours in combat before they're clogged and broken

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

TheVaultDweller posted:

this is in colby right? we used to drive like 2 hours to go to this outlet mall

yup

TheVaultDweller posted:

eastern colorado / western kansas is a wasteland

Low-Pass Filter
Aug 12, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

sunday morning motheruckers

hell yeah

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

KoRMaK posted:

is that Lorain-Carnegie bridge?

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

Sagebrush posted:

i give em 6 hours in combat before they're clogged and broken

that is the military specification for everything

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

KoRMaK posted:

Some neon bartape that matches the accent colours would look pretty dope.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

President Beep posted:

don’t worry echi i quote stymie all the time and my posting only continues to improve.
i have bad news for you beepers

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

yoscon was great this year, hope to see all you guys again next summer!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I’m the guy two hand gripping his drat beer

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SO DEMANDING posted:

featuring

T.J. Glasswristington

A Pimp Called UberLivestreamer

and

Mom's Libertarian Boyfriend

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
check out miles blandish in the middle there.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDacjrSCeq4

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

lol. wonder if him and the tactical velcro dude hang out.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

is that Lorain-Carnegie bridge?

Heck yeah bud. That was my morning warm-up before poo poo posting.

Coxswain Balls posted:

Some neon bartape that matches the accent colours would look pretty dope.

Yea agreed, I started looking it up last night, either make matching the green with like a teal or seafoam or going with orange or something bright. I want to bring the handlebars closer too so I might add color there as I go threadless and ditch the quill stem

E: oh poo poo I could do yospos green or amber even

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

KoRMaK posted:

maybe that’s my problem. i dont stretch or anything before logging in...

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I’m laffin thinking about how they discovered this

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker
https://twitter.com/camillard/status/1010885910467145730

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
the replies are so bad

Low-Pass Filter
Aug 12, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

Yea agreed, I started looking it up last night, either make matching the green with like a teal or seafoam or going with orange or something bright. I want to bring the handlebars closer too so I might add color there as I go threadless and ditch the quill stem

i think it looks great already! also neon bartape looks good for all of 2 weeks before it's dirty from normal use. and you are normally using this, RIGHT?? bartape matched with the seat always looks classy, and it might be hard finding a neon seat that fits the ~aEsThEtIc~ that isnt $9999

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

This makes a good point and I realized I'm already living it by actively discouraging my elders from the internet

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

pretty sure i had a gi joe vehicle in the 80s that did something like this

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

okay but where are my nuclear pitbull cyborgs

cydogs

cyborks

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

oi mate! me bangers is all stuffed up betwixt me knickers mate wot! oi! mate!

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

KoRMaK posted:

plz don't, threadless stem adapters look hideous on older bikes like that. You can probably find a whole bunch of quill stems with different amounts of reach to play around with for nothing at your local bike co-op.

Pink bartape with seafoam cable housing or vice-versa would look siiiiiick

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/sattou0/status/1001093687554654208

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
cursed album

https://imgur.com/gallery/AkSH9CR

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bath Tubs posted:

I loving loved my windows phone. The only reason why I switched to Android was because at the time there wasn't an instagram app and I needed it for work. It still blows my mind to this day how badly they failed to catch on, I absolutely loved everything about them and they were cheap as hell and worked so well. To this day my most reliable phone that I still keep as a backup is a low end Nokia running Windows mobile 8.1 that I was able to buy new for $42.

Even though I currently use Android I set it up to work like a Windows phone, once I started using metro tiles nothing else could compare for me.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・”Gamer Culture”・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

i was hoping this would turn into just "fun" but instead it went deeper and deeper into :reject:

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

goddamnedtwisto posted:

the london freemasons are really aggressively recruiting at the moment, which seems to be a bit counter-productive for what's meant to be a selective and secretive club

dunno about the rotarians, but i remember the ones in whitechapel were shocked - shocked - when the pub they'd been meeting in for decades suddenly got approval for a strip club license despite tower hamlets turning every single other strip club license application down pretty much from the moment they got the power to license them. bravely they continued to meet there (in an upstairs room, far away from all the nakedness) for at least another ten years.

I work near the main lodge in central London and lol those old gammons are so easy to spot. They are always wearing big black cheap as gently caress suits, carrying their weird little ritual brief cases (what the gently caress do they even do with those?), and looking incredibly nervous about having to take public transport in the big city and praying that a young or a minority doesn't try to interact with their old racist assess before they can scurry back to their horrible little suburb in birkshire.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
cant wait for the scheduling mishap when teh olde club members get titties in their faces and spill all the secrets

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/historylvrsclub/status/1011076512299339778

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I’m the guy two hand gripping his drat beer

He's applauding

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

SO DEMANDING posted:

i'm the square clip-on sunglasses that don't match the glasses they're clipped onto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

vodkat posted:

I work near the main lodge in central London and lol those old gammons are so easy to spot. They are always wearing big black cheap as gently caress suits, carrying their weird little ritual brief cases (what the gently caress do they even do with those?), and looking incredibly nervous about having to take public transport in the big city and praying that a young or a minority doesn't try to interact with their old racist assess before they can scurry back to their horrible little suburb in birkshire.

isn't it in covent garden? the whitest, most theme-parky bit of the west end?

• Locked thread