Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i love strategy RPGs, so it's a real shame for me that the disgaea series is both completely deranged and centered around grinding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's got the same appeal as a clicker to me so it's a nice game to have on Switch.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
dood

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmfao. Im the guy that sees this at ghamestop and flips the case to read the back

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i love strategy RPGs, so it's a real shame for me that the disgaea series is both completely deranged and centered around grinding
Disgaea 5 is real fun

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

llllLUMPY!?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

The Kinect singlehandedly crippled the Xbox brand for a good six or seven years, and it did it so efficiently that I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s eventually revealed to have been some kind of high level corporate sabotage.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Kinect singlehandedly crippled the Xbox brand for a good six or seven years, and it did it so efficiently that I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s eventually revealed to have been some kind of high level corporate sabotage.

bill gates neglected the entertainment division in pursuit of private seedbanks in the arctic

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

PlayStation Home

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

ms, sony, and nintendo all tried to follow up their biggest successes with a console that was supposed to completely reinvent tv and each time it blew up in their faces

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

games now require you to shout i love mcdonalds big mac now anyway without kinnect so its a win for brands and gamers everywhere

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

games now require you to shout i love mcdonalds big mac now anyway without kinnect so its a win for brands and gamers everywhere

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ive been shouting that towards my xbox for years anyway so its nice to see some recognition finally

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Now that i think about it most of my exclamations are towards my xbox

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This poo poo was so much fun. I think my friends and I played together in almost every showing. Really sucked that it ended so soon

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

If anyone remembers the Uno game on 360 that utilized the 360 camera, one time a bunch of chicks said theyd show their tits to us if we won the next hand but we had to show our dicks to them if we lost the next hand, then we lost and we werent gonna show our dicks to them except our one friend who they cionvinced that if he showed their dick to them, theyd show their tits to him. So he like covered up the tv and behind himself and made us all look away and showed them his dick and they all laughed really hard and disconnected immediately. Also one time that same guy coinvinced a fat australian couple to gently caress oin the little Uno web camera, and the australian couple were really into it and i remember feeling sicker than when i was looking at the gore poo poo on rotten.com

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

If anyone remembers the Uno game on 360 that utilized the 360 camera, one time a bunch of chicks said theyd show their tits to us if we won the next hand but we had to show our dicks to them if we lost the next hand, then we lost and we werent gonna show our dicks to them except our one friend who they cionvinced that if he showed their dick to them, theyd show their tits to him. So he like covered up the tv and behind himself and made us all look away and showed them his dick and they all laughed really hard and disconnected immediately. Also one time that same guy coinvinced a fat australian couple to gently caress oin the little Uno web camera, and the australian couple were really into it and i remember feeling sicker than when i was looking at the gore poo poo on rotten.com

Lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

360 UNO ftw.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When I first got the 360 it had the demo of Uno installed so I pretty much just played that and Rock Band for months until I got any other games lol.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Uno 360 sounds hosed up so i went to look it up and instead i found a restaurant offering an authentic Italian experience housed in a cozy, family-friendly environment

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

That reminds me of a rock band story one time in like 9th or 10th grade my friend was over and we just ate like dinner with my family and poo poo up in the kitchen then we though we were being slick downstairs by smoking weed and blowing it out the window instead of all over the room out of like a mountain dew bottle and tin foil and pen bong because the grateful dead rock band dlc just came out but what we didnt realize was that the upstairs windows were open so all the weed smoke we blew out the window downstairs flew right up and got pulled into the living room windows upstairs and then right in the middle of jamming out on china cat sunflower and feeling like a million bucks my dad came down with the fire and fury and i basically had to sacrifice myself so that my dad wouldnt tell my friends less forgiving parents about it and ruin his life

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

That reminds me of a rock band story one time in like 9th or 10th grade my friend was over and we just ate like dinner with my family and poo poo up in the kitchen then we though we were being slick downstairs by smoking weed and blowing it out the window instead of all over the room out of like a mountain dew bottle and tin foil and pen bong because the grateful dead rock band dlc just came out but what we didnt realize was that the upstairs windows were open so all the weed smoke we blew out the window downstairs flew right up and got pulled into the living room windows upstairs and then right in the middle of jamming out on china cat sunflower and feeling like a million bucks my dad came down with the fire and fury and i basically had to sacrifice myself so that my dad wouldnt tell my friends less forgiving parents about it and ruin his life

thats a good song

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
grateful dead pack 1 was so good lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yeah later that night i smoked the mountain dew bong again and played the grateful dead dlc, and it was good. although i dont consider myself a deadhead ans usualyl hate them

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

that came with the jadedness of many years i guess

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rock Band DLC was godlike for quite a while

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Workingman's Dead is hype AF brothers.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Workingman's Dead is hype AF brothers.

yeah all the grateful dead song ssound the same and they get worse the more "Live" they are but i cna respect that album

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

remembering playing the joe cocker rock band dlc pack and drawing a tear from my eye like grandpa remembers being at woodstock

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The movie Festival Express which is a documentary about the Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, The Band et al taking a train across Canada, getting high and playing concerts is fairly win.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

rock band was so big for awhile that i remember going to a job interview for a non-profit where that was like, part of their incentive to join, like "hey, kid, you'll like it here, we even have rock band set up in the break room, NBD, we usually play for a couple of hours on friday. anywy, there's no dental."

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The movie Festival Express which is a documentary about the Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, The Band et al taking a train across Canada, getting high and playing concerts is fairly win.

i thought that was claled The Aristocrats

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

El Xbox Uno

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

These games are some of my all time favorites and I'm surprised it's not that well known considering it's a Hideo Kojima game. I think Solid Snake even makes a cameo in the second one, lol

edit: and then there's this game, which is basically the metal gear survive of boktai

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking about Radical Heights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Antoine Silvere posted:

These games are some of my all time favorites and I'm surprised it's not that well known considering it's a Hideo Kojima game. I think Solid Snake even makes a cameo in the second one, lol

edit: and then there's this game, which is basically the metal gear survive of boktai

I love Boktai, probably my favorite arpg on the gba