Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Jikes posted:

that was just a sad attempt at a lol from me :( You know, the "don't call me friend, buddy", "don't call me buddy, pal" thing.

I know! I was trying (poorly) to add to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
i wish all of these pussy liberals would stop being upset about brown children being injected full of *mystery drugs* and separated from their parents, and care about the stuff that really matters! MY MONEY!!!

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

nickhimself posted:

i wish all of these pussy liberals would stop being upset about brown children being injected full of *mystery drugs* and separated from their parents, and care about the stuff that really matters! MY MONEY!!!

They're turning the brown children gay.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I just watched Lincoln for the first time, and #1 holy gently caress Sally Fields, #2 I am really depressed now which is a trump lol if you think about it.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I know! I was trying (poorly) to add to it.

we've become bad at the lols

tweet funny you goddamned retard, before we all hang ourselves in the shower

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

1500quidporsche posted:

They're turning the brown children gay.

Gay for FROGS

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

nickhimself posted:

Hi me turmbo and me am Mr. Presidents. Other people??? Bad! Me people? Very good! Best! You scare? Here, having Walls. Greatly Walls. Please building for me us it are many money and too many money for me. You buy own Walls and STAY OUT! Demons? Bad. Repoops? Greats! Only want Repoops. No Demons (Mister Yuck Face). Demons mean less Happy Walls, all brown Small (Tiny!!) people. Buy only Repoops in you vote times. Smarts!

Another bigly lol that shouldn't be missed.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I just watched Lincoln for the first time, and #1 holy gently caress Sally Fields, #2 I am really depressed now which is a trump lol if you think about it.

God drat it, there are so many good dramatic films from the past five years that I keep meaning to watch, but tell myself "I will when I'm in the mood". Then I watch Pacific Rim 2 instead.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

fishing with the fam posted:

God drat it, there are so many good dramatic films from the past five years that I keep meaning to watch, but tell myself "I will when I'm in the mood". Then I watch Pacific Rim 2 instead.

It's real good, watch it. Then watch The Handmaiden

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

nickhimself posted:

Actually what really matters is that these Eichmanns may face social sanction when dining out. That's basically facism, to be mean to them when they are bellying up to a wet meal at Stuckey's.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
weren't the retards just celebrating a great victory for freedom since SCOTUS said the bad baker could be a gross bigot with no consequences? Now restaurants can't express all this sweet freedom by exorcising malicious spirits?

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Gay cakes? gently caress YOU AND DIE

Organic Gruel mixed with Free Range Children for SHUCKS dinner? YOU'D BETTER!!! OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Wirth1000 posted:

ahhh the stuff that actually matters. not kids being torn apart or nazis given free reign in the freest and greatest shithole on earth but the "right" people losing a ton of money and trump is gonna be gone by yesterday

yes galaxy brain take duder, the stock market definitely doesn't affect literally everyone in the country/world

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Fried Watermelon posted:

I was nervous crossing the border because I have a terrorist beard

I'm glad it was winter because I was able to pass for white due to paleness

About a decade ago, I got a triple glance from an older lady at US customs because I have Saudi Arabia listed as my birth country and was overweight and had a terrorist beard in my passport picture but I am white, lost weight, shaved and American by birth before I laughed and had to explain the situation.

E: I've found a lot of US customs and Homeland Security people to be generally uptight, ornery assholes though. The equivalent staff in any other country I've been to are much friendlier, welcoming, and less uptight.

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jun 25, 2018

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1011317742316728320

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

yes galaxy brain take duder, the stock market definitely doesn't affect literally everyone in the country/world

please only care about 1 thing ever thank you

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao he is such a thin-skinned bitch

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

lol I love that every leader knows how to play him, and he doesn't know/care.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

doesn't special boy get woken up daily by a safe space folder full of his TPUSA tards all decked out in their diapers, fingering their assholes next to people who look disgusted with large block lettering on the top which reads "triggered yet, libs?" or something to that effect?

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Literally any leader: Trump's not such a bad guy. He has fancy shoes.

Trump: You see here, MSM, or should I say FAEK NEWS MEDIA since all you do is tell lies. Lies upon lies, you guys tell. You guys lie the biggest lies, it really is something else. Anyway, you see this man? He told me that I have the nice shoes. That, gentlemen and garden implements, is how you get your dick sucked.

*stretches his neck*
*pulls out chapstick*

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
reminder that it's someone's job to collect Trump's poop whenever he goes on a foreign trip lol

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

*Narrator voice*

He wasn't able to detect irony.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Bardeh posted:

reminder that it's someone's job to collect Trump's poop whenever he goes on a foreign trip lol

is this true

please tell me this is a thing

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Do you think he got that idea after hearing that KJU also takes those precautions?

maybe that's why hope hicks quit. steamed pants is one thing, but a bag of turmp poopies? bridge too far.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

nickhimself posted:

doesn't special boy get woken up daily by a safe space folder full of his TPUSA tards all decked out in their diapers, fingering their assholes next to people who look disgusted with large block lettering on the top which reads "triggered yet, libs?" or something to that effect?

Oh god i totally forgot about that our special boy had his daily intelligence briefing replaced with a manila folder full of nice things his asslickers said about him.

I genuinely can't wait until his term is over and all the tell-all books come out about his life in the white house.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Hahahaha

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/1011043853368004610

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Teikanmi posted:

is this true

They have a marching band playing songs while they ceremoniously burn it, and 2 dudes are taking notes on the color of the flames.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

The lols sound like the screams

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I liked when our Special Boy leaned in to kiss Hope Hicks and she was like "nahhhhhhhh" and Special Boy gave a blank stare like a dejected baby

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Teikanmi posted:

is this true

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-krassner/excrement-in-the-news_b_24536.html

it seems like it's a standard thing so other states can't examine the president's poo to find out his weaknesses. so yeah. it's true. someone is in charge of the poop collection. This article is about Bush, but I can't see why the policy would have changed.

quote:

“Even Bush’s crap is classified top secret. According to our Austrian sources, Austrian newspapers are currently abuzz with special security details of George W. Bush’s recent trip to Vienna. Although the heavy-handed Gestapo-like security measures meted out to Viennese home owners, business proprietors, and pedestrians by US Secret Service agents and local police before and during Bush’s visit received widespread Austrian media attention, it was White House ‘toilet security’ (TOILSEC), which has Austrians talking the most. The White House flew in a special portable toilet to Vienna for Bush’s personal use during his visit. The Bush White House is so concerned about Bush’s security, the veil of secrecy extends over the president’s bodily excretions. The special port-a-john captured Bush’s feces and urine and flew the waste material back to the United States in the event some enterprising foreign intelligence agency conducted a sewage pipe operation designed to trap and examine Bush’s waste material. One can only wonder why the White House is taking such extraordinary security measures for the presidential poop.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

reality is that we ran out of room to store them ive got like 1500 of them sitting in my basement i cant even do my fuckin laundry

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Teikanmi posted:

is this true

it's been a thing long before trump, presidents have had their shits collected while abroad for a long while

it's still pretty funny to imagine the guy who has to handle trump's enormous fast food shits though

efb

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Bardeh posted:

it seems like it's a standard thing so other states can't examine the president's poo to find out his weaknesses. so yeah. it's true. someone is in charge of the poop collection

Oh no they might find out he isn't in fact 6'3" 239lbs and the healthiest human being alive?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I feel bad for whoever has to file Trump's poop in the National Archives

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"Why not done?!"

Trump screams as he learns no one has stolen Hillary's poop.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I, too celebrate tromps grace. He moves well for a 350 lbs retard.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Bardeh posted:

it seems like it's a standard thing so other states can't examine the president's poo to find out his weaknesses. so yeah. it's true. someone is in charge of the poop collection. This article is about Bush, but I can't see why the policy would have changed.

gently caress, lame, it's just a loving sewage tank they remove like a portajohn

I was hoping someone had to actually don one of those cow-impregnating plastic gloves and reach down into the toilet to grab handfuls of his poo poo

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I try not to make blanlet statements about someones intelligence based on their politics but anyone who still supports Trump is a legit moron. You have to be failing at multiple levels of cognition to see him as anything other than a thin skinned idiot.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
jesus, they have special excrement collectors so presidents have to basically poo poo into little baggies all the time

what the hell I didnt need to know this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
"No Mr. President, you have to use your special big boy toilet while we're on holiday, remember?"