Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Chemtrail posted:

Could be good in short term but it's nowhere near what most of us in this sub are hoping for when it comes to a bull run. My fav Twitch Streamer who I'm in love with has been trying the past few months to give it a go as a career but still can't cracked 50 viewers. She's giving it another month but if it doesn't work out she's going to university in Europe and won't stream at all next year. I need the market to pump NOW so I can swoop in just before she gives her "pack it up, but thank you so much for your support" etc. glum speech with a 10k I BELIEVE IN YOU!!! donation out of nowhere and she just stares at the screen in disbelief and starts crying

and she's shocked cause half of my "persona" in my chat is having no job, and my mom still cleans my room every day and how did I suddenly become a millionaire, and I can pretend that my "persona" was a lie, but I didn't want to reveal I was rich at first, kind of like the beginning of Beauty and the Beast where the witch comes to the castle as a beggar, except you were kind and empathetic instead of turning me away and "passed the test" and there's no strings attatched except I want you to BE CONFIDENT IN HOW AMAZING YOU ARE!!! And I end up coaching her to legend on hearthstone over voice chat, and our sense of humor really clicks and we develop inside jokes and she ends up getting thousands of new viewers, which I may have had something to do with initially, but they stay cuz of how awesome she is and her career takes off, and she gets paid to go to cons, and even moderates a blizzard panel and we end up meeting and hitting it off and well.....

But none of this will happen if the mythical "institutional money" waits till 2019 to save us, by which point she'll probably have met some charming british guy and get engaged and money is completely useless to me.

this is good for bitcoin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Take her to the brink of failure, then swoop in and save her... She'll be so overcome, she will shout to the heavens in rapturous joy, "My savior," through tears, "I love you, OverlordKek1996!"

Satchel and Trunk
Nov 4, 2008
The incel is strong with this one.

MiddleInitial
Oct 30, 2012

Chemtrail posted:

Could be good in short term but it's nowhere near what most of us in this sub are hoping for when it comes to a bull run. My fav Twitch Streamer who I'm in love with has been trying the past few months to give it a go as a career but still can't cracked 50 viewers. She's giving it another month but if it doesn't work out she's going to university in Europe and won't stream at all next year. I need the market to pump NOW so I can swoop in just before she gives her "pack it up, but thank you so much for your support" etc. glum speech with a 10k I BELIEVE IN YOU!!! donation out of nowhere and she just stares at the screen in disbelief and starts crying

and she's shocked cause half of my "persona" in my chat is having no job, and my mom still cleans my room every day and how did I suddenly become a millionaire, and I can pretend that my "persona" was a lie, but I didn't want to reveal I was rich at first, kind of like the beginning of Beauty and the Beast where the witch comes to the castle as a beggar, except you were kind and empathetic instead of turning me away and "passed the test" and there's no strings attatched except I want you to BE CONFIDENT IN HOW AMAZING YOU ARE!!! And I end up coaching her to legend on hearthstone over voice chat, and our sense of humor really clicks and we develop inside jokes and she ends up getting thousands of new viewers, which I may have had something to do with initially, but they stay cuz of how awesome she is and her career takes off, and she gets paid to go to cons, and even moderates a blizzard panel and we end up meeting and hitting it off and well.....

But none of this will happen if the mythical "institutional money" waits till 2019 to save us, by which point she'll probably have met some charming british guy and get engaged and money is completely useless to me.

Is this guy seriously and unironically applying the D.E.N.N.I.S system IRL? Cause he's going to have a hard time Demonstrating Value of all he has is bitcoin

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

I hope the bitcoiner and the aspiring euro streamer girl find happiness :3:

good news babe, you passed the test lmao. here's your prize!!!!

Or will the evil institutional money destroy his dreams? stay tuned in this week's episode of Crypto Love

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ham Sandwiches posted:

Or will the evil institutional money destroy his dreams? stay tuned in this week's episode of Crypto Love

The most likely outcome is that the market doesn't recover so he goes into massive debt on a high interest loan to pay her the $10,000 tip, only for her to call her boyfriend to tell him what happened.

She tries to thank the tipper afterwards but he is no longer there.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
He's going to be so upset when he find out he's not going any farther than just giving her the tip

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
I looked up that fine, well adjusted individual's other po

quote:

This is funny but I have confidence, it will happen, it will happen it will happen, there are hidden things at work. fluorescent they look at me as though I was a beggar for I forsok norma paths of areer to provide satiation to my own intersts and hae followed the path the at leads us all to hear, was reed at first bugt I know the truew values of what this shall provide and the possibility to pfor pennies aquire tokens whih are the urreny of the new ofuture we are the new masteers of the future soiety but use this for benevlone.

Argh I hate the term lambos as "the tdream" as if mindless populene is the goal we should all be aspiring too, vitalik understands his goals are more noble and he truly wants a better soiety, the new paossibility havenot even been disovered power should be resdistruibuted but the rdeam ofd DECENtraIzaiotn must still be paramount or we have sold our astlesi nt he sky for a hil of beans for our temporary pleasures. Not to say I shall not indulge but only through sexual means with woman of lass and wealth who falesely see me as one aof my own but I shal educate all my fornicaitons and they shall leave with thoughts of altruism and new soiety they shall gibve to their new banker husbans and 100 years from now our world shall be on the right path, my true love is on twitch, I shall provide all for her and our love shal blossom but it might take time, but I have suffered for years, what is 6 motnsh?

schizophrenia: not even once

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
i love this thread

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

The printer carrying nice guy has evolved to the crypto hodler stream stalker.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
The Virgin Printer Carrier, The Chad Crypto Carrier

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Neo Rasa posted:

The Virgin Printer Carrier, The Chad Crypto Carrier

both look about the same and neither one gets laid

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
ah yes, typical toxic nerd who thinks that all they need is money to make the girl of their dreams fall in love with them

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

ah yes, typical toxic nerd who thinks that all they need is money to make the girl of their dreams fall in love with them

we are talking about bitcoin though?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

we are talking about bitcoin though?

pretty sure his plan was to give her actual money but now that you've said that i'm wondering...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Bitcoin up, Dow Jones down today. Lol nocoiners :smuggo:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

pretty sure his plan was to give her actual money but now that you've said that i'm wondering...

either way it isn't a good plan

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

either way it isn't a good plan

yes that's what i said

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
The tether print was turned on today, another 250 million tethers printed :allears: wonder why the price is going back up hmmmmm

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

buglord posted:

i love this thread

:same:

Everybody please get along, I don't want to lose this thread

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Shinjobi posted:

:same:

Everybody please get along, I don't want to lose this thread

the yospos dude post in this thread. It ain't going nowhere

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Ham Sandwiches posted:

She's going to find happiness by not getting within two states of that incel.

Risc1911
Mar 1, 2016

https://twitter.com/FUD_Buddy/status/1011308171980402690

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Who is that shiny eyed man anyway?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The best thing about the fundsaresafu video is that the next video is set in the stone age, and you can see the binance monolith in the background if you look closely.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

In the spirit of the earlier post...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wtf

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Fried Watermelon posted:

John McAfee literally fucks whales and they don't understand that bitcoin is a bad idea lol
Doesn't he just make the whales poo poo in his mouth?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

it's bitcoin baby

Risc1911
Mar 1, 2016

Heath posted:

Who is that shiny eyed man anyway?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelF6zEHXpE

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

"The dead walk among us."

So if tether claims to have roughly 2 billion, has anyone ever gone and added up the total tether printed to see how much tether is actually in the wild? Cause just looking at the not tether printer twitter account, it has over a billion USD accounted for right there. Thats hosed up. I imagine with this revolutionary thing called blockchain (its a loving ledger) its not hard to see this poo poo?

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Adar posted:

I looked up that fine, well adjusted individual's other po

schizophrenia: not even once

This pisses me off. I like to post, but I have to re-edit them for like close to a half-hour to get the word salad out of the way and make my efforts readable (they’re all shitposts, but at least coherent).

This massive Internet Twitch Personality didn’t even try!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DerekSmartymans posted:

This pisses me off. I like to post, but I have to re-edit them for like close to a half-hour to get the word salad out of the way and make my efforts readable (they’re all shitposts, but at least coherent).

This massive Internet Twitch Personality didn’t even try!

He’s been here 10 years. He’s an expert

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Spatial posted:

Oh man I looked this up and what a feel good story. I hope they have medals in heaven after some deranged incel murders her.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

He’s been here 10 years. He’s an expert

gonna quote you on that

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Bip Roberts posted:

Oh man I looked this up and what a feel good story. I hope they have medals in heaven after some deranged incel murders her.

Link?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Dead Like Rev posted:

So if tether claims to have roughly 2 billion, has anyone ever gone and added up the total tether printed to see how much tether is actually in the wild? Cause just looking at the not tether printer twitter account, it has over a billion USD accounted for right there. Thats hosed up. I imagine with this revolutionary thing called blockchain (its a loving ledger) its not hard to see this poo poo?

well people can buy tether directly for money, that's the bit that isn't able to be publicly traced and I imagine that's where they would claim the money has come from, but it's obviously bullshit and the money doesn't exist so it's all a moot point

Dreadlord Seraph
Jun 26, 2018

by R. Guyovich

AARO posted:

gently caress you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
I see your probation has ended. Come, sweet child, and have a chat with Uncle Seraph. I brought you this nice teddy bear.

Fear not the slings and arrows of the ignorant hordes, for they cannot harm you now.

Come with me, and I shall take you under my one wing, and show you the true path to the darkweb of your dreams.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dreadlord Seraph
Jun 26, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Spatial posted:

I like that the guy is like "I was watching other women streaming all along, look at me: I am the puppet master". Jesus loving christ.