Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
Re: My Lumines Review

Shake...

Shake, shake....

https://youtu.be/bvTk200XWzE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

il-landier posted:

Lumines is very good, at least judging from around 30 minutes of play. Also you can sync a pro controller with the Trance Vibration function and... do with that knowledge what you will.

A good game for hands and anus alike

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

il-landier posted:

Lumines is very good, at least judging from around 30 minutes of play. Also you can sync a pro controller with the Trance Vibration function and... do with that knowledge what you will.

God drat this horny thread

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
What a wonderfully appropriate title! :)

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Please don't get horny about Lumines Remastered.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Get horny about Donkey Kong and his two round drums and a huge banana we slaps rabbids with.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

irlZaphod posted:

Please don't get horny about Lumines Remastered.

It was good enough for Rez! :v:

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

RCarr posted:

It’s not the same because it’s much better.

Normally I'd always want the Pro ... But for some reason I like controlling Mario better with the joycons.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Hollow Knight is horny, his head has horns

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Every thread is horny in its own way.

Huxley fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Jun 26, 2018

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

we live in horny times.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

BonoMan posted:

Normally I'd always want the Pro ... But for some reason I like controlling Mario better with the joycons.

Super Mario Odyssey felt better for me with the Pro Controller, there were a couple moons that I found difficult (or impossible) with the Joy-Cons. The joycons have been great with most games though, even Hollow Knight which legitimately surprised me.

I finally picked up Persona 5 on my PS4 and was reminded of two things: 1. holy balls is the DS4’s battery life absolute garbage and 2. I like some PS4 games better when I play on the Vita via Remote Play and P5 is absolutely one of them.

Basically what I’m saying is drat Atlus (and I guess Sony) for making P5 a PlayStation exclusive because I honestly can’t think of another game more Perfect For The Switch ™

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

lelandjs posted:

Super Mario Odyssey felt better for me with the Pro Controller, there were a couple moons that I found difficult (or impossible) with the Joy-Cons. The joycons have been great with most games though, even Hollow Knight which legitimately surprised me.

I finally picked up Persona 5 on my PS4 and was reminded of two things: 1. holy balls is the DS4’s battery life absolute garbage and 2. I like some PS4 games better when I play on the Vita via Remote Play and P5 is absolutely one of them.

Basically what I’m saying is drat Atlus (and I guess Sony) for making P5 a PlayStation exclusive because I honestly can’t think of another game more Perfect For The Switch ™

The Switch is getting Shin Megami Tensei V as an exclusive, so it evens out :v:.

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

lelandjs posted:

God drat this horny thread

a horny thread for Nintendo's horniest console

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Let me play Lumines drat it :mad:

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

b_d posted:

we live in horny times.

The breast of times, the thirst of times.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Can I tie a pair of joycons to my cock while playing Lumines?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Look I love the world ends with you but the game came out for the DS 11 years ago. I don't want to pay full price for a DS game I want a new game

idk I mean not playing a game in a decade seems like a pretty fair reason to get it again for me, especially since I'd rather have the option to play on an HD screen + the TV sans touch if I'm lazy. also it's not even full price, the Japan pricing doesn't even convert to 50 USD. I'd probably get Mark of the Ninja for the same reason but that's also one of my favorite games ever

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Leal posted:

i mean you can tie a pair of joycons to anything you want anytime you want

edit: that's the best part about the switch, its flexability

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Leal posted:

Anyone who tells you you can't is a toxic person and you should cut them out of your life

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you're a girl and you attach your joycons to your lady bits

does that mean

you now have nintendo labio

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You can use Lumines with the Xenoblade 2 compatible Labo

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

I did not like playing P5 on my Vita over remote play. It was ok for social stuff outside of dungeons, but I felt the screen was too small for dungeon/Mementos stuff.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Leal posted:

One for each ball and you'll look like the GamePro review guy.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

loving gamepro

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

ZenVulgarity posted:

loving gamepro

Almost literally, yeah

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Guy Goodbody posted:

Japan is also getting a special edition

Fuuuuuck I want this so bad. I hope they bring out a good special edition outside of japan.

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

I use a modded Mayflash stick in tournament and so do a bunch of other FGC people I know :confused: Arcade stick elitism doesn't even make sense honestly

Literally all my friends in FGC laugh at the Mayflash stick and the people who used it have all said it's terrible. I haven't used it myself but those are coming from people who have used lots of different sticks over the years who definitely know the difference between lovely stock stick parts and good sticks. Have you or your friends actually tried other sticks or parts?

Also it's extremely dumb to say it's about elitism as if there's no practicality issues. It's about having good responsive buttons/sticks that feels comfortable for people who will use these things a lot. Tons of lovely sticks feel terrible, will limit your inputs, and die within a year of use. Higher end sticks are more expensive but they definitely last a lot longer.

If you actually went to a tournament and don't understand some of the basic ideas such as "don't use lovely parts", then I strongly suspect what tournaments you actually went to, since most good players will tell you to get good pads/sticks/parts.

Ventana fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Jun 26, 2018

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

checking in to say how good mario tennis is still, i had an awesome match this morning that ended with me actually jumping up and yelling and probably waking up at least one neighbor

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

checking in to say how good mario tennis is still, i had an awesome match this morning that ended with me actually jumping up and yelling and probably waking up at least one neighbor

This is spot on. I've fist pumped, yelled, shouted, jumped up and down more after winning games of Mario Tennis than any game in years.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ventana posted:

Fuuuuuck I want this so bad. I hope they bring out a good special edition outside of japan.

We're getting the Traveller's Edition of Octopath, so it's entirely possible.

Also it's mine, I saw it first! :fuckoff:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Mizuguchi said that one of the main reasons he wanted to do a Lumines remaster was because of HD Rumble.

With this and Tetris Effect for PSVR, gonna be a banner year for him

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

You can win a doo doo brown Switch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1011421286558568448

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

If your poo looks like that you need to see the butt doctor

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dr Cheeto posted:

If your poo looks like that you need to see the butt doctor

New Dr Mario CONFIRMED

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

whatever you're eating, stop

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

That's the first Switch variant where the console itself isn't black, right? I wonder if they'll do more of those.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Is Lumines not live for the US yet? I’m still being told I can’t play the game when I select it from the home screen and check the eshop as to why

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Lumines for the ps4 or switch oh God the choices

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

RC Cola posted:

Lumines for the ps4 or switch oh God the choices

*the why not both girl*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I want to point out the weird Mayflash rant but I also like the idea of this thread just never acknowledging its existence.

• Locked thread