Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

At this I would imagine that only the dregs of society, like rapists for example, could continue to support the Washington Redskins football team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

I must see Dan Snyder's swing.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

In other “wholesome meter” breaking news, apparently a dead body has been found in the basement of Janoris Jenkins’ house :stare:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2783072-dead-body-reportedly-found-at-home-of-giants-cb-janoris-jenkins

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1011708695103746048

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Oh. Oh I see....

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The pee man showed up and caught him using a fake donger so Janoris did the only thing he could.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Jesus christ that 2008 Florida Gators team was stacked

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
:wtf::wtf: poo poo is really escalating these days. Used to be weed and slapping women now it's granny rape and dead bodies

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Maybe Janoris is just an even lazier murderer then Aaron Hernandez.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
This makes things slightly better? Maybe?

https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/1011715178432487426

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Depends how old that body is lmao. Even if he didn't do it personally this is obviously gonna be a big problem for him.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Yeah that means Janoris just ordered the hit

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I want to know who the dead guy is before casting stones.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Play posted:

:wtf::wtf: poo poo is really escalating these days. Used to be weed and slapping women now it's granny rape and dead bodies

Is it really escalating? OJ, LT, Sharper, Little, Roethlisberger, Hernandez, Marvin Harrison, Ray Lewis, just to name several off the top of my head.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

pubic works project posted:

Ordering a hit and then hiding the body in your basement when you have like, housekeeping, isn't smart but yknow

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'd hope he's not at the scene when the body's discovered, even Hernandez didn't gently caress up that part

Play
Apr 25, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

Is it really escalating? OJ, LT, Sharper, Little, Roethlisberger, Hernandez, Marvin Harrison, Ray Lewis, just to name several off the top of my head.

It's escalating from my perspective and that's what matters to me :colbert:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

The I-5 killer was a Packer and that guy killed like 40 people in 1980.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Is it just me or are there more murders this year

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

Ordering a hit and then hiding the body in your basement when you have like, housekeeping, isn't smart but yknow

Hahahaha true, but he might have CTE.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'm charting a *checks spreadsheet* 100000000% increase in granny rape. Still crunching the numbers on murder

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

pubic works project posted:

Maybe it's just a burglar who broke in and found his stash of super weed, smoked it and died.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1011728915449163776

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Choked to death huh. Turns out the dead body is..... THE PATRIOTS IN THE SUPER BOWL

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

really hope Janoris Jenkins didn't execute someone and then just left the body there

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

That suffocating Defensive play.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

sharknado slashfic posted:

I appreciate this post.

Spoeank posted:

Choked to death huh. Turns out the dead body is..... THE PATRIOTS IN THE SUPER BOWL
Its too soon since the Falcon's most epic choke job ever.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

As I have for some reason watched every episode of Elementary I now know that Jenkins will get cleared of this murder only to have it fall back on him in the last two minutes.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Its too soon since the Falcon's most epic choke job ever.

Bro :(

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
The Minnesota Vikings franchise was found in th basement.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

soggybagel posted:

The Minnesota Vikings franchise was found on a sex boat
:911:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Finger Prince posted:

Maybe it's just a burglar who broke in and found his stash of super weed, smoked it and died.

Suspension increases from two games (murder) to four (marajuana)

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Some contractor probably saw a home gym and decided to bust out a quick bench workout and had the bar kill him, my dad has seen something like this

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

look, somebody was staying at his house and they Carradine'd themselves, it's pretty obvious

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
My money's on the brother

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Some contractor probably saw a home gym and decided to bust out a quick bench workout and had the bar kill him, my dad has seen something like this

does the home gym have a BJJ mat it would explain a lot

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

kiimo posted:

As I have for some reason watched every episode of Elementary I now know that Jenkins will get cleared of this murder only to have it fall back on him in the last two minutes.

"I got away with it!" he shouts happily leaving the courtroom, not realizing that everyone else is still there and still not deaf

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

How da gently caress a guest strangle its neck???

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

LiquidFriend posted:

How da gently caress a guest strangle its neck???

Boring masturbater spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Wouldn't be the first time the giants had made someone choke.

• Locked thread