Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The online game service has replaced the LAN party as the center of many gaming communities. Earning achievements, itself, has become the activity that brings gamers together. On here, advertisements are always playing. What time is it? No time to look back.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The online game service has replaced the LAN party as the center of many gaming communities. Earning achievements, itself, has become the activity that brings gamers together. On here, advertisements are always playing. What time is it? No time to look back.

Lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I don’t really get the references but This Must Be The Place is an amazing song and soo sad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmfao

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Lumpy the Cook posted:

my god

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I don’t really get the references but This Must Be The Place is an amazing song and soo sad

Same here. Are people really “laughing there asses off” at them or even audibly laughing? I’m skeptical.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Same here. Are people really “laughing there asses off” at them or even audibly laughing? I’m skeptical.

I am, actually.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I just kinda say “Ha!” out loud once like Edna Krabapple tbh

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bicyclops posted:

Reading about it, it seems very similar to Out of This World, which we rented a bunch of times, but I don't think ever beat until years later on an emulator.

I remember the absolutely poo poo-tastic and four-second-long ending to Out of This World loving infuriated me as a kid lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:golfclap:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

ahahahaha

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

watch stop making sense

Then watch the documentary now episode on it

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ive beaten all the octo expansion levels EXCEPT GIRL POWER STATION WHICH loving SUCKS

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
new gamecube trademarks just made; get ready for F-Zero GX on the switch!

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

net cafe scandal posted:

Huh, I've always heard it as kind of blissful, finding true connection with someone else in the world, loving them completely, finding protection in each other :shobon: the "Stop Making Sense" version is one of my all-time favorite songs

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
There was one more NES Classic at my local Best Buy. w00t

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I got one before but I should pop in to try and get a 2nd controller

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I call it the Pretendo lovely-poor.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
your mom calls it a nintendo

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

aftet playing the demo for captain toad, I want to buy it. thanks Nintendo for still releasing demos

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Thank you, Nintendo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

aftet playing the demo for captain toad, I want to buy it. thanks Nintendo for still releasing demos
It's one of my favorite Wii U games.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The Fantasy Life ‘sequel’ is a F2P online mobile phone game QQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJFjzju1XCM

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

oh... no. no no no

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Fantasy Life ‘sequel’ is a F2P online mobile phone game QQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJFjzju1XCM
Sickening

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

phones are dominating the console wars

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
also Nintendo

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

nintendo for the win.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/8v3jua/i_think_the_switch_may_have_cured_my_sons_autism/

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Just saw on tumblr that "vast white pokemon" is the pokedex description for Reshiram and my mind is blown cause JustinRPG used it a lot in his bars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFn6K5L1pZA&t=195s

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Skylark posted:

Just saw on tumblr that "vast white pokemon" is the pokedex description for Reshiram and my mind is blown cause JustinRPG used it a lot in his bars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFn6K5L1pZA&t=195s

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
Is Saga scarlet grace getting ported

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Has anyone played “Code of Princess EX”. The main character appears to be the single most immodest woman in gaming.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

warez posted:

Huh, I've always heard it as kind of blissful, finding true connection with someone else in the world, loving them completely, finding protection in each other :shobon: the "Stop Making Sense" version is one of my all-time favorite songs

Sad was perhaps the wrong word but it’s extraordinary heartbreaking to me fsr. Wonderful song to be sure

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

bump_fn posted:

Is Saga scarlet grace getting ported

Yeah, to pretty much everything, it comes out in August in Japan but I don't think it'll have English text at launch.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Yeah, to pretty much everything, it comes out in August in Japan but I don't think it'll have English text at launch.

I think they confirmed English eventually though. I'm excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

phones are dominating the console wars

Candy crush saga has made more money than the legend of zelda

All of them

Every legend of zelda game put together