Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

They cut the stream immediately instead of doing any wind down because Mitch just delivered a back breaker to GrandPooBear onto a steel chair and is beating his rear end while being restrained by security.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

straight brim hat guys shake hands and fuse into a can of tribal acai berry and taurine lemon infused Monster

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Bald 22 year old in arcade fire shirt

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Billy Mitchell levels of dishonor. Shame that gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Gamer clearly struggling to maintain the most basic human composure destroys his race competitor's run 2 times in 40 minutes] Here's 6000 dollars for that awesome sportsmanship! The world needs more people like this in the world! I agree.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

straight brim hat guys shake hands and fuse into a can of tribal acai berry and taurine lemon infused Monster

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Bald 22 year old in arcade fire shirt

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hopefully this ends up like that Fire Emblem mercy kill where the runner spent the rest of GDQ blacked out drunk and depressed in his hotel room.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

does the stream keep making GBS threads itself or is it just me

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

[Gamer clearly struggling to maintain the most basic human composure destroys his race competitor's run 2 times in 40 minutes] Here's 6000 dollars for that awesome sportsmanship! The world needs more people like this in the world! I agree.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

fine for me

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It’s doing it to me too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im getting some Pizza and more Beer because I've become angry jsut from watching that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Im getting some Pizza and more Beer because I've become angry jsut from watching that.

Good call man. Revving up the pasta.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
all the wacky rp donations are pissing more off more than the run itself

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

The new age outlaws just threw granpoobear off the stage in a dumpster! Oh my god!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Hopefully this ends up like that Fire Emblem mercy kill where the runner spent the rest of GDQ blacked out drunk and depressed in his hotel room.

I hope they find Poo at the bottom of the hotel stairwell

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They're going to ruin the FF6 run with this bullshit.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

20 dollars from 80sTechnology. Sorry bro! Really "dropped the ball" there! Haha. Greetings from Germany, I had 7 dogs die from cancer in the past year and I would love to put my donation towards activating the Funny Hat DLC in tomorrow's Assasin Creed 7 run.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

20 dollars from 80sTechnology. Sorry bro! Really "dropped the ball" there! Haha. Greetings from Germany, I had 7 dogs die from cancer in the past year and I would love to put my donation towards activating the Funny Hat DLC in tomorrow's Assasin Creed 7 run.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*over ad for EA Games Clash of Clans Arena Royale & Hot Pockets* Twice a year, GDQ is a beacon of light in a world corrupted of greed and

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

But for real if that happened to me on the world's largest stage in sports entertainment I would've loaded up an insanely sick elbow and unleashed into the side of his dome. I would toss his rear end around that room like a touhou plushie before they banned them due to attendees loving/cumming on them.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*over ad for EA Games Clash of Clans Arena Royale & Hot Pockets* Twice a year, GDQ is a beacon of light in a world corrupted of greed and

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I couldn't finish that because she read a donation message from the world's stupidest liar that said a cat crushed an NES and ruined his world 8 run.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay I can't watch this interview I have to go drive to Walmart and listen to WalMart Late Night Radio while looking for a big bottle of water.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
who fuckin cares about this poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mitch resets his own console 400 times a day. Shut the gently caress up you horse faced retard and Even Smaller Gamer Joe Rogan. Mitch. Big props man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is the worst poo poo ever.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Can we play some Mario Kart again sometime soon that was a good time.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
"my favorite part of mario 3 is the whole game"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cobalt Viper posted:

Can we play some Mario Kart again sometime soon that was a good time.

Yeah probably tomorrow or Saturday.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

[img-he's right you know dot jpag[/img]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh we're too late. He has a baby due.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Mine is that level in World 4 that's really vertical, with all the varying pipes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God no.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Normal guys Puppet voice lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No.