Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gologle posted:

Dude, Cursed Arm is way cool. It's astounding how much characterization he's received from the original visual novel.

I have become a big fan of the Hassan family.

Well, except for the one in Heaven's Feel. He's weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

That's cursed arm

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

"That's how the Celts greet each other!"

Arash is a precious boy.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Ahahaha the last battle at the gate. Thank Goddess Euryale, I'm not sure how I would get through otherwise.
Btw, my friend code is 067,712,190, and I have a grailed NP5 Euryale 10/6/6 for any goon who wants one.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

Shinjobi posted:

I have become a big fan of the Hassan family.

Well, except for the one in Heaven's Feel. He's weird.

Motto posted:

That's cursed arm

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Me: Man, Nitocris has some really fun animations. I already did 5 ticket pulls and got a 4 star, so I'll do one 10 pull and see if I get her.
Game: Lol, no.

Have Ozymandias instead :getin:.

Liffrea
Jun 16, 2013

Your gacha-bragging struck a nerve and accidentally set off my self-defense instincts. Sorry about that.
After throwing all my remaining tickets from Onigashima on this banner, I have received:

NP 4 Ushi (which is fine, she needs it)
NP 2 FSN Cu (same. Also, I don't think he likes me very much because this is only the 2nd time I've seen him in 6 months :( )
NP whatever Mephistopheles (get back to hell, clown)

3rd Imaginary Element.
2nd Another Ending
2nd Imaginary Around
That new CE with Maiya.

....goddamnit, why does my luck continue to expend itself on 4 & 5 star CEs? I don't care about the CEs! I want Ozy and Saberlot! Especially Saberlot! My only Sabers are D'Eon and Caesar! My quartz, my quartz for a gold Saber who's not Siegfried! :argh:

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

never roll on the story banner, unless you're a brokebrain like me who tried to get cu alter a full month before his actual rate-up banner

it didn't work but i did get drake instead :ssh:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Motto posted:

That's cursed arm

He seems far more chill in his interludes and other stuff, whereas in Heaven's Feel he seems to be having an absolute blast being evil as hell.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
How hard is it to get Mana Prisms? I wondering if I should hoard them for the Summon Tickets or use them for EXP All packs too.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Unlucky7 posted:

How hard is it to get Mana Prisms? I wondering if I should hoard them for the Summon Tickets or use them for EXP All packs too.
They will eventually come in droves, especially as you complete events.

Buying stuff from the shop (especially tickets) is fine, but it's probably worth keeping in mind that around October a CE will be released that will cost 5,000 prisms to MLB that you will REALLY want to get (it boosts bond points).

Randomzx
Jul 26, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

He seems far more chill in his interludes and other stuff, whereas in Heaven's Feel he seems to be having an absolute blast being evil as hell.

He was literally 'summoned' in a incomplete state so he had to consume Servants to regain his status and mind. Once he was complete, he was more professional.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
So I noticed something different in the shop pertaining to Camelot events.

That's cool as hell that they'd remember to make this adjustment. I love little things like this.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

It looks like they changed the font for "success" (including great and super) in the level up screen. It looked wrong to me until I finally realized what the difference was.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Euryale, Nobu and David keep putting in work murdering the crap out of tin cans.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Unlucky7 posted:

You can get a few per day if you grind, but events seem to dump hundreds of them on you just for doing the bare minimum and let you buy hundreds more if you grind up some event currency. The monthly shop tickets and exp are so cheap that they don't really make a dent in that, at least compared to the absurdly expensive shop CEs.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Traveller posted:

Euryale, Nobu and David keep putting in work murdering the crap out of tin cans.

Reminder to everyone to take good care of your Arash. He deserves all your love.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I want Ozzy but I have awful luck. I hope you guys put him in your rider support slot so I can hear his laugh 24/7

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I wish you could redo story fights so I could beat up all the knights with squirt gun Artoria.

As good as Camelot is, some of the localization choices and typos are... :argh:

Eeepies posted:

Ahahaha the last battle at the gate. Thank Goddess Euryale, I'm not sure how I would get through otherwise.
Btw, my friend code is 067,712,190, and I have a grailed NP5 Euryale 10/6/6 for any goon who wants one.

The first time I tried it I lost even with a 92 10//10/6 Gilgamesh.

Euryale is truly the bane of Camelot.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Tired Moritz posted:

I want Ozzy but I have awful luck. I hope you guys put him in your rider support slot so I can hear his laugh 24/7

Man I know what you mean...

This is going to be the 3rd banner in a row without anything (well ok Nitox2 isn't a pure loss but she is not best boi).

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

half cost story dungeons are really really efficient for master xp

i'm sitting on 371/104 ap because i can't stop ranking up as i plow through the story

e: 466 now

UHD fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jun 29, 2018

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I got Nitocris.

I can die happy. :getin:

RanKizama posted:

That's cool as hell that they'd remember to make this adjustment. I love little things like this.

I would have liked a silent, empty screen better.

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jun 29, 2018

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I was not expecting Waver's NP interlude to be so hard. :stonk:

Yes just have all the Gorgons spam their Vampirsm to NP turn 2.

thark
Mar 3, 2008

bork
So my most used support servant when I logged on today was Extra. Who on earth is bothering to repeatedly borrow Amakusa and why? (Only extra class and only five-star I own.)

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Have a spot open if anyone wants a NP2 Orion for knight bullying.

FC: 815, 444, 398

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Gilgamesh+Waver+Nightingale for now have nuked any knight I found.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
So how is ozzy and nito anyway? Nito is my first aoe caster that isn't witch Liz so hopefully she's a bit better. :ohdear:

I don't care how good ozzy is tho he's getting to 90 because I love what an rear end in a top hat he is

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
When will there be another Ozzy banner? I could try to pull him now but I really want Gawain.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

When will there be another Ozzy banner? I could try to pull him now but I really want Gawain.

He's in the guaranteed 5* paid summon for the anniversary, along with the guaranteed 5* paid summon at new years(assuming we get that) - which is apparently divided into the individual classes, so assuming we get that it'll give you a 25% shot of getting him there if you want to roll the Rider one.

In terms of non-paid banners he's not a limited Servant so you could get him whenever, but his next rate-up would be the Class banners in (probably) August - though he shares the Rider rate-up banner with two other 5*s - followed by being on the next Valentines banner along with another a month later.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Tired Moritz posted:

Aside from paid guaranteed 5* banners, JP rateup calendar lists his next rateup as Valentine's. But given that every new singularity other than Camelot ran banners for the previous singularities before they dropped, I assume there's pretty good odds of him being on a Camelot banner before Babylonia, though probably sharing the 5* rateup with Lancer Arturia.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kitfox88 posted:

So how is ozzy and nito anyway? Nito is my first aoe caster that isn't witch Liz so hopefully she's a bit better. :ohdear:

I don't care how good ozzy is tho he's getting to 90 because I love what an rear end in a top hat he is

Ozzy is great at killing bosses, Nito is great at killing waves of trash.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Kitfox88 posted:

To go into more detail, Ozy is a very solid blend of offense with some team support. His Charisma isn't great but it's something. His third skill is a team 20% NP charge along with a team buff success up, which pairs nicely with Hans and servants with similar skills, and pairs up with his own second skill nicely. His NP does a lot of damage, applies defense down, and NP seals. So he can do a bunch of things with his NP in a pinch. Does a bunch of thing decently, just nothing revolutionary but that's not really a strike against him.

Nitocris is a mob wiper and potentially a NP spammer because her second skill charges 102% NP at level 8, which means you can pop it at the start or pop it after using a NP. Not amazing outside of that but she's cute.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
The more HP trash mobs have, the better Nitocris gets. It gets to the point that Nitocris outperforms 4* and below AOE Berserkers at clearing out waves of EoR trash. But that's not a concern until next year.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Kitfox88 posted:

Ozzy is arguably the best single target rider in the game, even including the newer servants in the JP version. He has a party wide 20% NP gain much like waver, but it also increases buff success chance by 40% at level 10 which is huge because he also has imperial privilege which is a 3k heal with a 60% chance of increasing defense and attack by 40% for 3 turns, he also has charisma. So to sum it up he can boost everyone's NP gauge & attack, and gets an additional 40% attack/defence half of the time while healing himself and has great hit counts on his cards for decent NP gain. Oh, and one of the coolest looking movesets in the game.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Good enough for me, clearing assassin trash acceptably is what I was hoping for out of her, the fact I can do it two waves in a row potentially is just a nice bonus. :v:

Also glad to hear the best dickhead since Gil is great too, I'm super glad I decided to go for that roll now. I've wanted Ozy since I first saw his moves in a compilation list back when the game first hit here last year.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nito's main trick is you put her in with a kaleidoscope, use Waver or Ozzy or Merlin or whoever to top her up to 100%, pop her 1st skill, clear Wave 1, pop her second skill to get 100% NP, and then clear Wave 2. Having one servant able to clear two waves opens up some more partybuilding options when making farming teams for events and such, and being able to spam instant death becomes more and more useful as the game progresses and you start seeing trash waves with very high HP pools.

Nito's biggest problems are that her damage is pretty middling if she doesn't proc instant death, she's at a man/earth/sky disadvantage against XP hands, and sometimes she'll proc death when you wish she wouldn't, since she doesn't get any NP back off enemies who get death'd.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Traveller posted:

Grailed Billy, Nobu, and Orion here. Poor Rampaging Mordred never even got to fire off a shot. :getin:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Is Ozy's third skill additive or multiplicative, or whatever? If the def/attack buff on his second skill goes off 60% of the time and his third skill increases that by 40%, does that make it 100% chance or 84% chance?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Pierson posted:

Is Ozy's third skill additive or multiplicative, or whatever? If the def/attack buff on his second skill goes off 60% of the time and his third skill increases that by 40%, does that make it 100% chance or 84% chance?
Additive, it's why it's 60/40 like that. You get it to 10 to guarantee infinite Dio laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Well, I pulled Nito, Serenity, Ozy, and Karn. The last two came off two summon tickets in a row, at that. My gacha luck sure has changed...now I just need to scrape up EXP from somewhere, since I've already blown through all my event embers. As the content gets tougher, it gets more and more expensive to raise new servants to a usable level.