Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

last time they planned something big and violent didn't like nobody show up, so they just brooded in a parking lot for awhile and then left because they were outnumbered 500:1?

they've got like 2-3 super violent guys, but it doesn't loving matter if your enemy is numerous and unified. Collectivism BITCHES, ask Tiny's fuckin cracked rear end ribs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Feldegast42 posted:

I heard from a zookeeper that a giraffe can take off your head with a clean kick if you piss them off enough

tbh that seems plausible

also i would love to see the napkin math for it because thats a twitter superstar post right there

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
Giraffes are huge, second largest land animal I believe. So big that they look like they run in slow motion

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Krankenstyle posted:

tbh that seems plausible

also i would love to see the napkin math for it because thats a twitter superstar post right there

I mean, it's a ~2,500lb animal with a top speed of 40 mph, they are a serious force to be reckoned with.

They also beat each other with their necks to judge who gets to mate with a female (the losers have a gay orgy instead)

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
spencer rocking that "lyle the effeminate heterosexual" look

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Spuckuk posted:

This lady is extremely cool

I posted this in the wrong thread :sweatdrop: thanks for being cool about it :kiddo:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

cumshitter posted:

spencer rocking that "lyle the effeminate heterosexual" look

Ooh lordy :corsair:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

hackbunny posted:

Giraffes are huge, second largest land animal I believe. So big that they look like they run in slow motion

yea theyre impressive as heck

i just mean like fermi estimate / high school physics: length of leg, some kind of muscle strength etc and then kick the head off a human being

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I mean, it's a ~2,500lb animal with a top speed of 40 mph, they are a serious force to be reckoned with.

They also beat each other with their necks to judge who gets to mate with a female (the losers have a gay orgy instead)

I've seen three male giraffes in captivity, with no females. While two of them fought, the third kept trying to gently caress them

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hackbunny posted:

I've seen three male giraffes in captivity, with no females. While two of them fought, the third kept trying to gently caress them

evangelical chuds resorting to saying being straight is just natural has always been laughable

nature is gay as all hell

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

again the problems within the alt right are a microcosm of the problems the alt right has as a whole within the American political landscape. there’s like a half dozen guys who actually believe in the mission and can think their way to the end of a sentence. a lot of the thuggish ones just wanna beat up what they see as weaklings (libs), and then you’ve got guys like tiny who just want to beat up on anyone he can.

the revelation that actually there are a ton of people on the left who can and will fight back and stomp you into a puddle instantly evaporated like 70+% of the prospective alt right streetfighters. they all expected they’d be fighting weedy women’s studies majors. what’s left are the thugs who were thugs before Trump and will continue to be thugs afterwards.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

again the problems within the alt right are a microcosm of the problems the alt right has as a whole within the American political landscape. there’s like a half dozen guys who actually believe in the mission and can think their way to the end of a sentence. a lot of the thuggish ones just wanna beat up what they see as weaklings (libs), and then you’ve got guys like tiny who just want to beat up on anyone he can.

the revelation that actually there are a ton of people on the left who can and will fight back and stomp you into a puddle instantly evaporated like 70+% of the prospective alt right streetfighters. they all expected they’d be fighting weedy women’s studies majors. what’s left are the thugs who were thugs before Trump and will continue to be thugs afterwards.

I miss the "so much for the tolerant left" days when a bunch of soft white guys larping centurians found out what sort of person becomes a take it to the streets style lifetime activist

it's no wonder that their next big pushes after Cville and inauguration protests was to retreat to campus safe spaces where Daddy Big Government that they hate so much would make sure the mean people couldn't stop them from talking

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

this. I think alot of them view it as big fun comicbook type game mixed with online type bully type poo poo. "we will trigger the libs and poo poo on minorities and then we can all laugh about it" or some poo poo. then the get curbed and start crying because they think they will be fighting their strawman liberal and not some hardened leftist.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

These guys were the proto-alt right streetfighters who first realized poo poo wasn't a big 4chan joke

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/minnesota-man-gets-15-years-for-shooting-5-black-lives-matter-protesters/

lol

quote:

Defense attorney Laura Heinrich argued Scarsella was "naïve" at the time of the shooting, didn't know what life was like for black people on the north side of Minneapolis, and that his brain may not have fully developed, because he was around 22 years old at the time he put on a mask, went to the Fourth Precinct to live stream, and eventually shot five people.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

it's no wonder that their next big pushes after Cville and inauguration protests was to retreat to campus safe spaces where Daddy Big Government that they hate so much would make sure the mean people couldn't stop them from talking

Dapper_Swindler posted:

this. I think alot of them view it as big fun comicbook type game mixed with online type bully type poo poo. "we will trigger the libs and poo poo on minorities and then we can all laugh about it" or some poo poo. then the get curbed and start crying because they think they will be fighting their strawman liberal and not some hardened leftist.
yeah focusing on the college campuses in particular was part of the "trigger da libs" strategy which was successful to a point. college campuses are hotboxes full of dumb, overreactive, stressed-out students. that was milo's whole thing.

the neo-nazi groups also deliberately targeted the campuses for flyer jobs. weev bragged about exploiting unsecured printers in college libraries to print out nazi flyers (a federal crime done while out of reach of the U.S. government). meanwhile, all over the country, individuals and small groups would drive onto campuses late at night and put up flyers. almost guaranteed a reaction with students protesting the administration to "do something," etc. etc. etc. but administrations' options are limited. most of the time, the people doing it weren't even students. the most they can do is liaison with campus PDs to warn / cite the people doing it to not come back (if they catch them in the act).

that has changed a lot in 2018. the NYT had an article yesterday about the recent ADL report on racist flyers at colleges: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/28/us/white-supremacist-groups-adl.html

the article notes it was in the past academic year. not mentioned: this year it's way down. the few groups still doing it are targeting suburbs and towns now. your guess is as good as mine as to why that is.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

DreamShipWrecked posted:

(the losers have a gay orgy instead)
"losers"

:thunk:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Bullfrog posted:

These guys were the proto-alt right streetfighters who first realized poo poo wasn't a big 4chan joke

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/minnesota-man-gets-15-years-for-shooting-5-black-lives-matter-protesters/

lol

thank god his worthless idiot self didnt kill anyone (unless i misread)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its good that theyre wasting their energy on portland and i live here

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

They never show up in costumes with meme flags any more. Teens hardly ever show up at all any more. Fears getting choked out for having good memes was the end of that, even though Fears is a violent nazi lifetimer himself.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Bullfrog posted:

lol

Of course that "your brain doesn't fully develop 'til around 26 years of age" tidbit would be first tested as a defense for a white neo-nazi.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Krankenstyle posted:

thank god his worthless idiot self didnt kill anyone (unless i misread)

Nope, he didn't kill anyone, thank loving god. That doesn't minimize the psychological and physical trauma of the victims though.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the article notes it was in the past academic year. not mentioned: this year it's way down. the few groups still doing it are targeting suburbs and towns now. your guess is as good as mine as to why that is.

i have a great idea guys, lets make our overall least effective tactic even less effective

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i think it's sun tzu who said "strike your enemy where he's strongest and let him pick the terrain"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

yeah focusing on the college campuses in particular was part of the "trigger da libs" strategy which was successful to a point. college campuses are hotboxes full of dumb, overreactive, stressed-out students. that was milo's whole thing.

the neo-nazi groups also deliberately targeted the campuses for flyer jobs. weev bragged about exploiting unsecured printers in college libraries to print out nazi flyers (a federal crime done while out of reach of the U.S. government). meanwhile, all over the country, individuals and small groups would drive onto campuses late at night and put up flyers. almost guaranteed a reaction with students protesting the administration to "do something," etc. etc. etc. but administrations' options are limited. most of the time, the people doing it weren't even students. the most they can do is liaison with campus PDs to warn / cite the people doing it to not come back (if they catch them in the act).

that has changed a lot in 2018. the NYT had an article yesterday about the recent ADL report on racist flyers at colleges: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/28/us/white-supremacist-groups-adl.html

probably washout after doing this tactic for a year+ and seeing poo poo all for results

eventually somebody's gotta turn the blip of news coverage into something tangible or else people start asking, "well why the gently caress are we doing this?" When the response is, "for discord lulz" then well, good luck maintaining enthusiasm

business hammocks posted:

They never show up in costumes with meme flags any more. Teens hardly ever show up at all any more. Fears getting choked out for having good memes was the end of that, even though Fears is a violent nazi lifetimer himself.

yeah, I was shocked to find out that guy was a lifer psycho because he got killdozered and deplaformed for like the stupidest and more juvenile goddamned reason

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

edit: removed

Bullfrog has issued a correction as of 20:01 on Jun 29, 2018

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

i think it's sun tzu who said "strike your enemy where he's strongest and let him pick the terrain"

*white supremacist trying to decide where to hold big counter protest and pick fights*

hmmmmmm

*looks at large city with decades long tradition of antifa activity and acceptance of defeating fascists no matter what tactics are required, traveling around the country to fight these people on their home turf*

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*looks at smallish, very white city like one in Utah with nominal resistance infrastructure and a PD that is more likely to be sympathetic and whose layout will be more familiar*

hmmmm

"I pick the first one, I am the master race"

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

To be honest, though the street right will be a constant thorn, the real fight is against the state now, which is gonna be way way harder.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah. the alt right (outside the few successful assholes who have wormed their way into the government, not counting this administration for the sake of clarity) has been a failure. charlottesville was supposed to be their march on rome where they would grow into a actual power. instead a women was murdered and the nazis got their collective spines snapped. now most of the big names are weird internet losers screaming from the fringes. if they manage to pull off another super rally in DC. they will get super hosed because the halcyon days are over.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

business hammocks posted:

Yeah, the illusion was broken hard at Charlottesville. Which is even better because it really was the best showing they could muster. Now they can barely get even the hardest White Supremacists to show up because they know better than to go to a poorly planned "show" to have a giant target painted on their backs for doxxing. You're not going to get kids like the one who stripped off his shirt and hat to run away from a dude with a camera asking him why he thought joining up with Nazis was a good idea for the same reason. They're just straight up not showing up anymore because it proved they had zero actual support and strength to promote their ideology. The leaders like Kessler and Spencer can lie to themselves and keep pretending they have a movement, but no one else is buying in.

And to cap it all off one of their idiot brethren killed a woman, so they had to immediately go into damage control mode and lost even more ground.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. the alt right (outside the few successful assholes who have wormed their way into the government, not counting this administration for the sake of clarity) has been a failure. charlottesville was supposed to be their march on rome where they would grow into a actual power. instead a women was murdered and the nazis got their collective spines snapped. now most of the big names are weird internet losers screaming from the fringes. if they manage to pull off another super rally in DC. they will get super hosed because the halcyon days are over.

I would say that they got badly licked in Charlottesville but the demonstration in Boston where we got a bunch of really cool photographs of them hunched in a gazebo while the rest of the city stood in protest was the coup de grâce

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bullfrog posted:

i have a great idea guys, lets make our overall least effective tactic even less effective

Epic High Five posted:

probably washout after doing this tactic for a year+ and seeing poo poo all for results

eventually somebody's gotta turn the blip of news coverage into something tangible or else people start asking, "well why the gently caress are we doing this?" When the response is, "for discord lulz" then well, good luck maintaining enthusiasm
yeah. so my guess is that suburbs are more anonymous. doxxings have taken a toll and they're being more careful. campus PDs might've also wised up a bit and caught a few, meaning they just told them to leave and not come back. word gets around that campuses are not easy pickings anymore.

example. there was a group that targeted SMU and then completely disappeared when their faces on security camera footage made it into the local news. one of the kids' parents sees it and then freaks out, maybe, and tells the kid to knock it off. SMU is upper-class conservative and white as gently caress, but it's also snooty as gently caress and the last thing they want are alt-right chucklefucks putting up WHITE MAN ARISE flyers on campus while lurking around at night wearing skull masks. they've got a reputation to protect.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 20:11 on Jun 29, 2018

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

The chuds left doing things now probably have a weird "last stand" fetish where they enjoy feeling like the they're underground doin a secret mission with enemies all around.

Which is also the domain of the mass shooter.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bullfrog posted:

The chuds left doing things now probably have a weird "last stand" fetish where they enjoy feeling like the they're underground doin a secret mission with enemies all around.

ah, so they're gonna fall into the post-EMP apocalypse dad book worldview and never come back up for air

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Feldegast42 posted:

I would say that they got badly licked in Charlottesville but the demonstration in Boston where we got a bunch of really cool photographs of them hunched in a gazebo while the rest of the city stood in protest was the coup de grâce

Those kids keep showing up in Boston. There’s about seven, and they get 20-30 middle-aged and elderly nazis who come in from New Hampshire and upstate New York whenever they have a thing. Their first rally was 100-200, mostly meme kids with kekistan flags, but they’ve been badly outnumbered every time since. I feel like if just two or three of those kids quit, the whole thing would collapse.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Bullfrog posted:

That is a worry. However I doubt that PDs are going to let them out of a locked down demonstration site at any of these protests ever again. Which means no "Fog of war" cover to whip out a pistol and go crazy like what happened at Charlottesville.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bullfrog posted:

yeaaaah. with these "alt-lite" guys who dress up in costumes? definitely. if you look at some of the people showing up at this portland thing, they come across like paranoiacs living out an AR simulation. "we have to stop hillary's forces from assembling in portland!!!"

some of these guys will livestream everything they do for internet audiences. i mentioned this before but this one guy went on a "mission" on a college campus to tear down flyers ... not even political ones but, like, flyers for a mesopotamian archaeological exhibit. stuff like that. because it's all part of the soros-backed islamic takeover of america!!! and he's talking about dodging the security cameras like he's ghost recon -- while broadcasting himself on facebook live. this dude is in his 40s.

just bizarre and stupid. i get PMs from people asking me, geeze you know a lot about this stuff. it's because these guys are broadcasting this stuff to the general public. i'm not some super spy. they just put it out there. i dunno.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
if a nazi flyers a bus stop and no ones around to livestream it, did it actually happen

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Reclines Obesily posted:

if a nazi flyers a bus stop and no ones around to livestream it, did it actually happen
or alternatively, if someone tears it down and doesn't run to the local press freaking out about the imminent nazi invasion from out in the boonies / arctic base / moonbase, did the flyer ever appear?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Bullfrog posted:

It isn't even american chuds, this is present view of all white nationalists everywhere. Examples:

Italy, 2017 (Based off an old WWII poster)

England, 2015

Unknown, 2016

loving Staceys

I can't find them right now for some reason but Europe is awash with posters showing whiteness being totally overrun by brown-ness.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Bullfrog posted:

That's incredibly typical of fash. The original Nazis had the same thing which is partly why Hitler was always seeking a hill to die on. And eventually found one in Berlin, 1945.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Zeroisanumber posted:

That's incredibly typical of fash. The original Nazis had the same thing which is partly why Hitler was always seeking a hill to die on. And eventually found one in Berlin, 1945.

And when he finally found his hill he still went out like a bitch