Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I refuse to believe that's a real game and not something made on MUGEN

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

isaac looks so terrible everyone else looks good in comparison

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Markman rocking the topknot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/ceogaming Guilty Gear Top 8

https://www.twitch.tv/datafgc Super Turbo

https://www.twitch.tv/villain904 UNIST all day to top 8 and finish

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Goddamn I love the collision of completely emotionless game fried eSports commentators and the wrestling presentation

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hotashi just requested a chair swap to replace the branded gamer chair with a steel one. He's going to interrupt the game during the final round and cave in Kazunoko's skull to ensure his own advancement to Winner's finals.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Omfg. They just played the first match on the wrong patch of the game. This actually is wrestling

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WEEDCAT posted:

Markman rocking the topknot.

MarkMan, you lunatic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MarkMan FTW.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish I could clip it but Nokami just spent 3 minutes doing a spotless DX entrance, with a friend doing the HHH spit, nokami going to the 2nd rope and doing suck it motions.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And now mystic came out and drank the blood of a Black Panther to become an ascended warrior.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I hated everything about that Top 8.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Well I guess the entrances were okay, even though I didn't get any of the references. But everything else sucked.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
gamer, here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol cool

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Congrats!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ST top 8 will be at 10 on /ceogaming. They're gonna be doing wrestling entrances too

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
mario tennis should have wrestling intros but everyone looks like jim cornette and johnny polo

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

the mario tennis tournament started an hour late and didn’t end til 3am, my wrestling intro would have been me taking a nap set to a nice lullaby

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

absolutely anything posted:

the mario tennis tournament started an hour late and didn’t end til 3am, my wrestling intro would have been me taking a nap set to a nice lullaby

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

One of the ST guys came out to Head Cha La

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

maybe next year

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Super Turbo top 8 was fantastic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was probably the best Top 8 I've watched since Tekken world finals last year

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Tekken is the best esport and it's not even close.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
gently caress did anyone clip the commentator going "oh look at this - its all of PG coming out. its like a no limit concert!" *cut to val venis theme music and infiltration wearing a tiny towel* lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

P-Mack posted:

Tekken is the best esport and it's not even close.

its so cool to watch

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

How's Fighting Ex Layer? Is anyone playing that?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its 50 fuckin godblessed us dollars the greatest currency the world has ever know for a game that looks like a 90s parody game like pyst or one of the thousands of deer hunter games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

its 50 fuckin godblessed us dollars the greatest currency the world has ever know for a game that looks like a 90s parody game like pyst or one of the thousands of deer hunter games

Wow only one tenth the cost of sfv with way better graphics

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Please give Arika money

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

No

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
bout to melt down

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll get it if it ever goes less than 5 dolla

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

mycophobia posted:

Please give Arika money

I wanted to, but the light version only coming with some of the gougi decks doesn't really rub me the right way. Seems like a $40 game to start with anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

VWVWV posted:

I wanted to, but the light version only coming with some of the gougi decks doesn't really rub me the right way. Seems like a $40 game to start with anyways

please watch the 2 hour stream where they explain how they decided to price the game