Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is it really a dome? Seems more like a crack in the world itself, if the bus passes by it you're really close and it looks more like it's in midair rather than a crack on a surface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Its a rip in time, we're going back to the past next season, so I heard

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

the crack is getting bigger and epic just wants to show the world their fort hole

its also at Lonely Lodge and the motel.

Mongoose
Jul 7, 2005
Detectives are looking pretty cool. I'm a little torn on which one to get, but I think the black coat is going to be the winner in the end.

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.
I like how the Viceroy glider has functional turn signals.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Back coat looks good, but tan coat as the busted face.... Kinda the winner

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
If you hate big racks, that is...

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

How is there a dome over Fortnite just a couple months after it was struck by meteors? These are some questions that need asking.

In PvE, the domes can easily turn on and off. Shield was probably no way strong enough to hold that meteor off, so maybe they disabled it.

Assuming the crack looks like a tear in a shield, which imo, it does not.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Erika posted:

Its a rip in time, we're going back to the past next season, so I heard

gotta capture that realm royale demographic

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I bet you Ten-cents that is a rip on time, and not a energy dome damage.

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
The rocket left cracks whenever it teleported, which it did a couple of times very close to the ground near Moisty and Tilted. Definitely cracks in spacetime. The final one it left in the sky was just so big it didn't immediately repair itself.

I'm predicting that we'll see that rocket come back through one of the time cracks and fly around the map at random times in the coming week. Imagine it flies way close to the ground and destroys anything it hits, fitting the same role as the minor meteorites from the last season.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Secretly my dream is to glitch trough the map and build a platform to the game skybox, to appear on everyone screen like a giant on the horizont, bigger than the mountains. Then dance.

But a rocket flying around the map destroying stuff is the next cool thing. So I am ok with that.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Another "portal" has appeared at the rundown motel, the lonely portal is getting bigger, and the crack is widening.

Edit: beaten.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Mr Hootington posted:

Another "portal" has appeared at the rundown motel, the lonely portal is getting bigger, and the crack is widening.

Edit: beaten.

I wish Destiny 2 had interesting poo poo like this. :smith:

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Maybe this bloodthirsty BR shenanigans and super-villain time rocket are what causes the Save the World zombie apocalypse in the first place?
I mean yeah there's a storm now but it doesn't zombify people (it should). Anyone that 'dies' to the storm should respawn as a Smasher for end-game.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Father Wendigo posted:

I wish Destiny 2 had interesting poo poo like this. :smith:

Hey, man, I play fortnite to forget how terrible D2 is! Quit buzzin my mellow, bro!

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

el B posted:

Hey, man, I play fortnite to forget how terrible D2 is! Quit buzzin my mellow, bro!

Same

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

*in Krafty's voice* Same

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

I need something stronger.

el B posted:

I got D2 for free and still felt ripped off.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

So where do we think a new time void spot is gonna open up today? First lonely, then motel, perhaps the tilted clock tower?

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

DarkDobe posted:

Maybe this bloodthirsty BR shenanigans and super-villain time rocket are what causes the Save the World zombie apocalypse in the first place?
I mean yeah there's a storm now but it doesn't zombify people (it should). Anyone that 'dies' to the storm should respawn as a Smasher for end-game.

Do you play StW often still? I don't look at my friends list that often. Mostly because 90% is either private or full and Epic completely loving over the party finder.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

My uncle at Epic said something about StW being bundled with next season battle pass? Is that a thing?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

For those keeping up with the portals, another has appeared in Tomato town.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
lmao all the streamers are being paid to play BFV today.

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Was nice to see some of them finally play another loving game after doing Fortnite for basically 10 months straight.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

For those keeping up with the portals, another has appeared in Tomato town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRrDOzaMFQA

Oh god this owns

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

I'm hype for plot in Canny Valley and I'm glad they could redirect one sack of money from their money bin to Ashly Burch to voice Ray:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW7X-mU_FOY

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

It does.

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Rexxed posted:

I'm hype for plot in Canny Valley and I'm glad they could redirect one sack of money from their money bin to Ashly Burch to voice Ray:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW7X-mU_FOY

I'm really hoping they keep doing it like the events lately. Haven't paid a lot of attention in Plankerton (and late SW) because there wasn't a ton of story and was fairly slow iirc. Also definitely excited about the biome and the new rewards. Really wishing they'd temporarily give Twine Peaks the desert biome as well.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Seditiar posted:

I'm really hoping they keep doing it like the events lately. Haven't paid a lot of attention in Plankerton (and late SW) because there wasn't a ton of story and was fairly slow iirc. Also definitely excited about the biome and the new rewards. Really wishing they'd temporarily give Twine Peaks the desert biome as well.

Nah, they should use the Halloween assets for Twine Peaks.

Bio-Hazard
Mar 8, 2004
I HATE POLITICS IN SOCCER AS MUCH AS I LOVE RACISM IN SOCCER
I'm really sad I was on vacation for the "Red Card" dance emote. Any chance they will put it up for sale again? Not sure how those things are done.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Bio-Hazard posted:

I'm really sad I was on vacation for the "Red Card" dance emote. Any chance they will put it up for sale again? Not sure how those things are done.

Something event themed like that will crop up 2-3 times during its event and then once more 2-4 weeks after.

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Father Wendigo posted:

Nah, they should use the Halloween assets for Twine Peaks.

Oh definitely, anything but this really.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Seditiar posted:

Do you play StW often still? I don't look at my friends list that often. Mostly because 90% is either private or full and Epic completely loving over the party finder.

I've lured a few newbies in so I've been playing with them.
Still sitting on a load of free troll llamas for the next event, and grinding my way through Canny.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

PLAYGROUND IS UP ON NA-EAST

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Seditiar posted:

Was nice to see some of them finally play another loving game after doing Fortnite for basically 10 months straight.

Ninja's stream was basically "Where is Fortnite" "Why are you playing this trash" "This sucks play fortnight" "I have off play fortnite pls."

DrDisrespect totally flipped out about people wanting him to play Fortnite and now calls it the "Chucky Cheese Game" and told people to shut it.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Philthy posted:

DrDisrespect totally flipped out about people wanting him to play Fortnite and now calls it the "Chucky Cheese Game" and told people to shut it.
Wasn't that the guy who got caught trying to have an internet affair and then blubbered and cried when his wife found out and threatened to leave him?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Coolness Averted posted:

Wasn't that the guy who got caught trying to have an internet affair and then blubbered and cried when his wife found out and threatened to leave him?

Listen..... his name's not DrSaveahoe

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Dr disrespect is the internet’s dumbest fake tough guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

I mean that dude has a mental breakdown about every month it seems.