Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

vitamin water has more sugar in it than gatorade right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

swimsuit posted:

pretty hosed up thing to say about indigenous australians, op

When was the last time anyone noticed how they feel about anything though

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
do love an Electrolyte Infused Athletic Beverage™
they’re good for hangovers
I recall loving pedialyte recently doing a millenial pivot by coming as close to alluding to that property as they can while still safely being predominately marketed for babies

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Best hangover cure is hash browns, Pedialyte, one Tylenol, two ibuprofen, and a 12 oz Redbull.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
2 liters of water, 2 ibuprofen, and a sausage egg sandwich

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hamburger with an egg on it, lemon lime Powerade, another beer

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
how the gently caress nobo1dy say weed yet

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
vegemite toast and a cup of tea

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
an entire rack of ribs, 1 gallon of sweet tea, a bowl of chocolate donuts, a cup of hot unsweetened tea, and 1 slice of texas toast.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Staying in bed all day.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the most effective hangover cure is just more beer but breakfast won't kill you as fast

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

i like the implication that nobody else joined his celebration

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
:qq: :qq: :qq:

https://twitter.com/arb/status/1013779859108081664

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I do have sympathy for people with social media jobs but lol not that much

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

and gently caress postmates lol

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Telling the Arby's social media account to kill itself everyday

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm gonna stuff those nerds in a locker

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the best hangover cure are the rehydration salts they give to children who are dehydrated from diarrhea

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Young humans :thunk:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Many young humans have no choice but to take jobs where they post on twitter all day

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

How do you do, fellow young humans?

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Shear Modulus posted:

the best hangover cure are the rehydration salts they give to children who are dehydrated from diarrhea

Yeah, I bought a case of these on Amazon and I take half a packet even if I only have a couple of beers. Sports drinks are just sugar water.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

sad feelings about what people say to my hamburger tweets

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when someon tells me to hang myself because i superimposed a sandwich on a meme i submit articles to the huffington post about the systemic ramifications of deriding the emotional labor of women in advertising

OmanyteJackson
Mar 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I almost had sympathy until I realized she was @wendys not @arbys

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

hahahahaha

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

first they came for the brand ambassadors, and i said nothing

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Won't someone think of the poor social parasites?

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

She literally does her job in her pyjamas on the couch so no sympathy

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

If you take insults directed at #BrandTwitter seriously, maybe you weren't cut out to be a social media manager.

Like who identifies with the brand that hard? You know they don't actually know the person behind the account, right? Even if they say "hey whoever is the person behind #Brand should gently caress off" just like...don't care about it?

I mean, obviously people telling other people to kill themselves is bad, but like, you should have figured you're going to see the occasional death threat when you signed up for the job.

I've done years in call centers so my sympathy is somewhat failing me here, these people didn't even get yelled at by an actual human voice.

WampaLord has issued a correction as of 03:32 on Jul 5, 2018

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

WampaLord posted:

If you take insults directed at #BrandTwitter seriously, maybe you weren't cut out to be a social media manager.

Like who identifies with the brand that hard? You know they don't actually know the person behind the account, right? Even if they say "hey whoever is the person behind #Brand should gently caress off" just like...don't care about it?

I mean, obviously people telling other people to kill themselves is bad, but like, you should have figured you're going to see the occasional death threat when you signed up for the job.

I've done years in call centers so my sympathy is somewhat failing me here, these people didn't even get yelled at by an actual human voice.

because she was behind the biggest Cool Brand on Twitter, wendy's, i guarantee she takes any criticism of that bullshit as a personal attack. it's less about identifying with the brand and more about identifying with the fake culture you created around it.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

R. Guyovich posted:

because she was behind the biggest Cool Brand on Twitter, wendy's, i guarantee she takes any criticism of that bullshit as a personal attack. it's less about identifying with the brand and more about identifying with the fake culture you created around it.

Every day, further, God's light, etc.

OR

Late Stage Capitalism is a hell of a drug

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd like brand twitter better if it was more "Here's a coupon for a free thing" and less "Here's a pop culture reference drawn on a napkin with condiments".

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wait does that person have a twitter checkmark for being the voice behind the keyboard of the wendys twitter account

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the tweet where i told a kid to get a million retweets and id give him free nuggets for a year....my greatest work

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Shear Modulus posted:

a liter of water, 2 ibuprofen, and a container of kim chi

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

wait does that person have a twitter checkmark for being the voice behind the keyboard of the wendys twitter account

lol the nuggets kid got a checkmark too lol

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

twitter is an advertisement and propaganda platform

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Prav posted:

twitter is an advertisement and propaganda platform

also a voice for Nazis, dont forget about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren: