Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I call people shut up all the time. I relate to this normal man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
dick dorkins we are all africans meme but its plastic bags

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lid posted:

Senator David Leyonhjelm has said he tells people they're "bastards" or "bitches" irrespective of gender, denying he targets women.
The Liberal Democrats politician has been roundly condemned for sexual taunts aimed at Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young.
He has previously used offensive language towards Tony Abbott's former chief of staff Peta Credlin and Network Ten journalist Angela Bishop.
But Senator Leyonhjelm denied it was "sexist abuse".
"It's just abuse," he told RN Breakfast.

"It is a normal Australian behaviour.

"I am a normal Australian, I am elected by normal Australians, normal Australians call people bitches, bastards, shut up, various things of that nature.
"I don't discriminate between men and women."

I am a normal australian! I am a norm- GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME I AM A NORMAL AUSTRALIAN I AM A NORMAL

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I mean, I definitely believe he tells men to stop shagging men too.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
im a normal australian

i tell the poofters to stop being such fags

i tell the wogs to stop greasing up my neighbourhood

and the kikes, boy the loving kikes

so yes i am an entirely reasonable man and i should not have to apologise, thank you for listening to me - libertarianism ayn rand forever

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
A normal Australian eats meat and votes One Nation and drives a Hyundai i20.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Lid posted:

im a normal australian

i tell the poofters to stop being such fags

i tell the wogs to stop greasing up my neighbourhood

and the kikes, boy the loving kikes

so yes i am an entirely reasonable man and i should not have to apologise, thank you for listening to me - libertarianism ayn rand forever

ok apart from the very last part you were dead on. replace kikes with aboriginals and you've accurately described about 40% of the population.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

gucci bane posted:

ok apart from the very last part you were dead on. replace kikes with aboriginals and you've accurately described about 40% of the population.

Or "gooks". My parents still drop that one every now and then and UGHHHHH

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Dim sum more like some dog :chanpop:

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
i think racism is very geographically specific

If youre in sydney you hate the loving lebs

If youre in melbourne you hate the wogs

If youre rural you hate the abos

i dont know who hates the asians anymore, apparently even pauline hanson lets them join one nation so i guess unless youre an asian driving a car white people dont have problems with you anymore?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Scientologist indie "comedian" Andy Nolch is the one that ALLEGEDLY drew a dick on Eurydice's memorial site.

P sure I posted this itt at the time

JBP fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Jul 4, 2018

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

plumpy hole lever posted:

here come the habibs taught us that lebs are good, actually

try to keep up

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Nah that was fat pizza

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

plumpy hole lever posted:

If youre in melbourne you hate the wogs

If youre rural you hate the abos

i dont know who hates the asians anymore, apparently even pauline hanson lets them join one nation so i guess unless youre an asian driving a car white people dont have problems with you anymore?

I had a cab driver who was worried that the international students, being Asian, were going to find a way to take over the country. So, they might be rare, but they're out there.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

JBP posted:

Scientologist indie "comedian" Andy Nolch is the one that drew a dick on Eurydice's memorial site.

this is autisms fault

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

gucci bane posted:

Nah that was fat pizza

lol if you think anyone east of the red rooster line watches sbs

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Birdstrike posted:

lol if you think anyone east of the red rooster line watches sbs

I spent the first half of my formative years on the west of the line and the second half on the east (go chargrill Charlie!) and outside of the football I've probably watched three hours of sbs

And I've eaten red rooster maybe five times in my life and it's the loving worst

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
My opinion of Red rooster skyrocketed once i got it delivered. I am alarmingly lazy, however.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Who do adelaideians hate

Aside from obv ourselves

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Who do adelaideians hate

Aside from obv ourselves

Melbourne.

Only ever Melbourne, weirdly.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Who do adelaideians hate

Aside from obv ourselves

port power

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
Adelaide hates everyone upstream on the Murray for sucking it dry.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Who do adelaideians hate

Aside from obv ourselves

oh yeah i forgot that they exist, in my head adelaidians are these mythical hobbit-like creatures that you never acatually meet

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/mckinnon_a/status/1014433485136670720?s=19

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Ayers Rock

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
When your counter argument is "well actually it's fun, also white supremacy".

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

JBP posted:

Scientologist indie "comedian" Andy Nolch is the one that ALLEGEDLY drew a dick on Eurydice's memorial site.

https://twitter.com/thomas_violence/status/1014456900593770496

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
Throw incels and the MRA/incel apologists into the gulag

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Australia has strengthened its “no jab, no pay” policy by issuing further financial sanctions to parents who refuse to vaccinate their children.

Parents will now lose A$28 (£16) a fortnight from their tax benefits for each child not up to date with their immunisations.

Previously, parents whose children were not up to date with vaccinations would lose an end of year payment to their family tax benefit, worth A$737.

The new fortnightly sanction will see parents lose out on roughly the same amount but is said to serve as a more “constant reminder”. Those earning over A$80 a day will also have further penalties imposed.

The move is part of an ongoing clampdown by the Australian government on the “anti-vaxxer” movement after the percentage of children under seven with a “conscientious objection” to immunisation rose from 0.23 per cent in December 1999 to 1.77 per cent in December 2014, according to Australia’s parliament.

Minister for Social Services Dan Tehan said the clampdown was necessary to protect public health.

“Immunisation is the safest way to protect children from vaccine-preventable diseases,” he said in a statement, news.com.au reported. “Parents who don’t immunise their children are putting their own kids at risk as well as the children of other people.”

It comes as a leading medical journal in the UK found measles “remains a threat” to the British public after 643 cases were recorded up to 18 June this year, up from 274 cases in the whole of 2017.

good.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/ABCthedrum/status/1014463689976672256

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

Ah, it's broken clock O clock again.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Rupert Murdoch was photographed in public with Jerry Hall today, per a British tabloid link I won't inflict on you, so it seems rumours of his long wished for death were greatly exaggerated :sigh:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm pretty sure Murdoch is as student of the Kim school of ascension and will continue to make public appearances until the security guards can't move the arms for rigor mortis.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
What is Dead May Never Die.

Quantum Mechanic
Apr 25, 2010

Just another fuckwit who thrives on fake moral outrage.
:derp:Waaaah the Christians are out to get me:derp:

lol abbottsgonnawin
holy poo poo this thread is still going even as we collapse into a fascist hellmouth, neat

Topical: SHY is hated for two distinct reasons. One of these reasons is that she is a Woman who has Opinions, specifically about refugees.

The other is that she's a stupol hack with ambitions beyond her ability, her personal politics are awful, she's consistently on the side of party room to maintain centrist, liberal policy platforms rather than radical ones and that she is frankly not that great at her job.

She holds the Education portfolio yet refuses to meet or communicate with the Young Greens on education policy. She has released next to nothing about education, one of the party's biggest portfolios that mobilises our most consistently supportive bases (students, teachers and academics). She makes more announcements about the Murray-Darling than about schools and universities. We've been pushing like mad to make free tertiary education part of the election platform and SHY, without consultation, decided to go to the media with "your first degree is free!" which she thinks is a neat idea because Jacinda Ardern does. She was persona non grata for the entire recent higher ed deregulation push because she was over in the US doing some vanity degree at Harvard and Lee had to take over carriage of the issue without any of the stakeholder links. She swans around at the World Economic Forum getting happy snaps with neoliberal pieces of poo poo like Justin Trudeau and loving Emmanuel Macron because the aura of power and prestige is more important than any actual principle behind our economic policy.

She won the most recent preselection to stand for the Senate again by less than a %, a double-digit number of votes across the entirety of the SA Greens, and I'm only glad of that because I don't want to see Rob Simms get elected on an actually left-wing platform and then lose the seat to Centre Alliance.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Quantum Mechanic posted:

holy poo poo this thread is still going even as we collapse into a fascist hellmouth, neat

Topical: SHY is hated for two distinct reasons. One of these reasons is that she is a Woman who has Opinions, specifically about refugees.

The other is that she's a stupol hack with ambitions beyond her ability, her personal politics are awful, she's consistently on the side of party room to maintain centrist, liberal policy platforms rather than radical ones and that she is frankly not that great at her job.

She holds the Education portfolio yet refuses to meet or communicate with the Young Greens on education policy. She has released next to nothing about education, one of the party's biggest portfolios that mobilises our most consistently supportive bases (students, teachers and academics). She makes more announcements about the Murray-Darling than about schools and universities. We've been pushing like mad to make free tertiary education part of the election platform and SHY, without consultation, decided to go to the media with "your first degree is free!" which she thinks is a neat idea because Jacinda Ardern does. She was persona non grata for the entire recent higher ed deregulation push because she was over in the US doing some vanity degree at Harvard and Lee had to take over carriage of the issue without any of the stakeholder links. She swans around at the World Economic Forum getting happy snaps with neoliberal pieces of poo poo like Justin Trudeau and loving Emmanuel Macron because the aura of power and prestige is more important than any actual principle behind our economic policy.

She won the most recent preselection to stand for the Senate again by less than a %, a double-digit number of votes across the entirety of the SA Greens, and I'm only glad of that because I don't want to see Rob Simms get elected on an actually left-wing platform and then lose the seat to Centre Alliance.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

NTRabbit posted:

Rupert Murdoch was photographed in public with Jerry Hall today, per a British tabloid link I won't inflict on you, so it seems rumours of his long wished for death were greatly exaggerated :sigh:

His mum lived to 103 and only died a few years ago so if he's still around in 2030 it wouldn't be the strangest thing in the world.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Quantum Mechanic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diN-WMemB84

Also agree with the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
hey qm whats up

• Locked thread