Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
The new valtakunnansovittelija is even worse then the last one.
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10284077?origin=rss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

Piekkalan mukaan palkkaus on kuitenkin vain yksi osa palkitsemista. Monelle motivaatioon vaikuttaa esimerkiksi työajan järjestelymahdollisuudet, joustavuus, kehittymismahdollisuudet ja työterveyshuolto.

hyvä tulla huutelee kymppitonnin kuukausipalkalla

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Yeah, with all of that paycheck coming from tax money to boot. What a piece of poo poo.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

TF are doing a comeback of some sort with the support of the working class heterosexual male - at the expense of SDP.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Impressive that the blöös managed to lose 0,6 out of basically 0% support

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Darkest Auer posted:

Impressive that the blöös managed to lose 0,6 out of basically 0% support

It was all the salty S-market customers who now hate them for stealing their logo.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

TF are doing a comeback of some sort with the support of the working class heterosexual male - at the expense of SDP.

Looks more like at the expense of Kepu/S-ryhmä...
EDIT: read the analysis...goddamnit working class males make up your mind about what is more important, your economic well being or making sure different people are as miserable as possible!

More fun aktiivimalli shenanigans!
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10278261

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Jul 5, 2018

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
I'm starting to get the feeling that ol' aktiivimalli isn't that effective and is just used to tidy up statistics.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gortarius posted:

I'm starting to get the feeling that ol' aktiivimalli isn't that effective and is just used to tidy up statistics.

Boat owned by Berner's Boats, only 5000€ per trip (special rate for official business such as moving akka around: 10000€ per trip!)

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

Vuoden 2017 alussa Lex Lindströmiksi kutsuttu lakimuutos päästi eläketuelle osan 60 vuotta täyttäneistä pitkään työttömänä olleista. Uusi "Lex Lindström" ei ministerin mukaan ole mielekäs ratkaisu.

– Tarkoitus ei ole miettiä, miten mahdollisimman moni pääsisi eläkkeelle, vaan kuinka onnistuttaisiin kuntouttamaan mahdollisimman moni, myös osatyökykyiset työelämään.

I'm sure there's plenty of businesses just falling over each other to hire 60+ old long term unemployed.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

bloom posted:

I'm sure there's plenty of businesses just falling over each other to hire 60+ old long term unemployed.

Only if they are also pregnant and about to enter conscription service.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
I've been unemployed long enough to know I'm never getting a job and I'll probably make my own way outta here at some point.

Chazani
Feb 19, 2013

Kemper Boyd posted:

I've been unemployed long enough to know I'm never getting a job and I'll probably make my own way outta here at some point.

I recently got a job in employment services and learnt that this isn't necessarily true. Those without other major issues can be employed and, surprisingly often, in a meaningful way. Biggest issue is those with multiple issues alongside long unemployment.

Naturally, to get to the services which work, you pretty much have to have multiple issues.

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell
Personally I'm doing the cowardly thing and I'm learning2code on my own

I suck as a student and nobody hires people without a degree into any meaningful jobs

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Blues have come home to PS without a significant underlying change in the political situation and pundits are sounding the alarm that the True Finns are back, baby!

OK.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Obfuscation posted:

Personally I'm doing the cowardly thing and I'm learning2code on my own

I suck as a student and nobody hires people without a degree into any meaningful jobs

Hey, are you interested in making games? I don't have coding skills, but I have idea for a battle royale type game where up to 200 players drink, fight and gently caress for four years. Classes include Engineer (can build the Kakkara), Bättre Klass who are unaffected by the mongoloid poo poo flinging, and Paavo who can't be killed.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

bloom posted:

This is lies. Horse archery is impossible underwater.
Uh, have you ever heard of sea horses?

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell
Ajeleekohan muuten Trump ja Putin Suomessa panssaroidulla limusiinilla?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

bloom posted:

hyvä tulla huutelee kymppitonnin kuukausipalkalla

Kymmpitonnilla en mene edes paskalle.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Elukka posted:

Uh, have you ever heard of sea horses?

Bowstrings go bad in water you idiot. You fool.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

bloom posted:

Bowstrings go bad in water you idiot. You fool.

Real mongols use gut strings. Are you even a real finn?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Moisture is terrible for gut strings though.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Seiska is not really my thing but this definitely made my day
https://www.seiska.fi/Uutiset/Hupsistakeikkaa-Kohupoliitikko-Susanna-Koski-kaatui-juhlakunnossa-rahmalleen-festareilla

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Finnish Politics Megathread II: Seiska is not really my thing

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Lol. It's a Marco incident Mertarannan selostamana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0czhGCbDea8

EDIT: I love this thing.

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jul 6, 2018

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Niinis-Khan at it again.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Tekokyrpä aina mukana.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nurge posted:

Niinis-Khan at it again.

I'd like to step on his blue suede shoes.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Hairless, feminine legs

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SnowblindFatal posted:

Hairless, feminine legs

That's his wife, a woman.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

That's his wife, a woman.

We don't have a female president?
:sad:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://www.hs.fi/talous/art-2000005651335.html

Should work pay a living wage? We asked four rich people and what they said will shock you! the answer is no

On se hienoa että aina löytyy haastateltavaksi jotain asiantuntijoita, jotka eivät varmasti ole koskaan joutuneet miettimään riittääkö massit elämiseen.

Ornedan
Nov 4, 2009

Cybernetic Crumb
Well poo poo. Looks like the big demonstration for human rights and stuff was a fakeout. Moved to sunday and off to the side because of "tuotannolliset syyt". So less media coverage since it's not on the day of meeting, fucks with people's schedules and leaves kock youth free trade poo poo and pro-Trumputinists as the only ones demonstrating on monday.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Ornedan posted:

Well poo poo. Looks like the big demonstration for human rights and stuff was a fakeout. Moved to sunday and off to the side because of "tuotannolliset syyt". So less media coverage since it's not on the day of meeting, fucks with people's schedules and leaves kock youth free trade poo poo and pro-Trumputinists as the only ones demonstrating on monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h1F93EJIds

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Finns are bad at protesting, uutiset ysiltä.

Havana Affair
Apr 6, 2009
From what I gathered the organisers think the actual demonstration march is secondary to the no doubt brilliant speeches they are hosting after it and your job is just to show up as the audience. Why call it a demonstration in the first place is beyond me. Why prevent anyone else in practice organising a protest is some grade a liberal hubris.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Would any of you be protesting any day of the week? Would anyone care if you did? No and no.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I've exiled myself outside of Helsinki to escape the freak show that's to descend there later this week. So no, I'm not participating.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Protesting is for angry young people who still think anything matters. Hail Perkele.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
I'm probably turning up on monday. When they described the protest as non-partisan, non anti-Trump and Putin, I knew it was gonna be a loving joke.