Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nepetaMisekiryoiki
Jun 13, 2018

人造人間集中する碇
The General Mills and Quaker Oat example is what I think of yes. General Electric and big Japanese plus Korean company is not really same thing.

One can buy everything to live from a Samsung or a Mitsubishi. Car, beer, nuclear power plant, food, phone, bank service and so on. But they are in so many field as to be comprehensive across the many company in the group. And with the General Electric, it is pretty well within bounds of electric appliance, heavy equipment, and things to blow them up ;-) but not usual thing like shoes or perfume.

The last century conglomerate idea of General Mills variety had little of logical consistency and didn't try to be as broad spectrum. More like slap on many little laser tuned to different wavelength at random point, on top of main light fixture. It has the main focus, and it have many random spot covered, but wide gap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

HEY NONG MAN posted:

This definitely explains the CD ROM games that used to come with boxes of Cheerios.

Chex Quest was actually a decent little game, I wasted some time with it for sure.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Is that how we got the 7 Up game?

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

devmd01 posted:

Chex Quest was actually a decent little game, I wasted some time with it for sure.

Chex Quest is scarier than many scary games.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Vivendi owning Universal was a particular :wtf: for me.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

FilthyImp posted:

Vivendi owning Universal was a particular :wtf: for me.

Vivendi is a notorious corporate raider.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

I got RCT1 from a cereal box, so it stands to reason cereal has great taste in entertainment.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Nintendo used to own the Seattle Mariners

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

PEPSIMAN!

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

This has been featured at GDQ. Sayin'..

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

devmd01 posted:

Chex Quest was - and probably still is - better than a lot of games I actually paid money for.

Dameius posted:

Is that how we got the 7 Up game?
The 90s had this wacky trend of suddenly every company under the sun insisting on having a video game and sometimes a Saturday morning cartoon too, even when neither made any sense.

See: California Raisins, Doritoes, both Pepsi and Coke/Burger King and McDonald's (I think the BK game was technically in the 2000's), Cheetoes, etc

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Zero_Grade posted:

Chex Quest was - and probably still is - better than a lot of games I actually paid money for.

The 90s had this wacky trend of suddenly every company under the sun insisting on having a video game and sometimes a Saturday morning cartoon too, even when neither made any sense.

See: California Raisins, Doritoes, both Pepsi and Coke/Burger King and McDonald's (I think the BK game was technically in the 2000's), Cheetoes, etc

I think it was around when making a retail-quality video game wasn't yet prohibitively expensive, but high enough profile to potentially reach a wide audience. Before the death of middleware basically.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Zero_Grade posted:

I think every company still has a videogame, they just moved from the NES to the iOS store.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

This just makes me wish that they sold Black Currant Fanta in North America; I miss that.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

JustJeff88 posted:

This just makes me wish that they sold Black Currant Fanta in North America; I miss that.

You're an exchange student, aren't you, Sebastian?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Blackcurrant fanta my rear end, they got blackcurrant oragina over there. That poo poo's nuts.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I think it was around when making a retail-quality video game wasn't yet prohibitively expensive, but high enough profile to potentially reach a wide audience. Before the death of middleware basically.

Yeah at the time it was a perfect complement to get kids to have to see/hear about this poo poo every day marketing. Nowadays you don't see many movie tie-in games on PC or game consoles anymore (and you pretty much never see any based on one specific movie as it comes out) because they're too expensive to make actually good and there's too many great games that come out all the time anyway. Instead publishers realized it's way more profitable to make them in the form of mobile free to play stuff.

Those Burger King games and a few outliers like Eragon, Jumper, CyGirls, and Harry Potter were among the last of that mindset.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Sneak King was maybe the best Xbox game though.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I would argue the modern "licensed" movie games are the LEGO games, and they do pretty well for what they are. A weird sweet spot in between AAA and mobile, essentially.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
There's also the Telltale stuff

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Also, I think a lot of kids don't have the knee jerk out of date "real games vs phone games" thing, with minecraft, fortnight and five nights at freddys all being on the iphone now a bunch of kids see the phone as the real game system and the consoles offering the limited abbreviated versions of these games.

nepetaMisekiryoiki
Jun 13, 2018

人造人間集中する碇

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Also, I think a lot of kids don't have the knee jerk out of date "real games vs phone games" thing, with minecraft, fortnight and five nights at freddys all being on the iphone now a bunch of kids see the phone as the real game system and the consoles offering the limited abbreviated versions of these games.

I am confused. Minecraft and Fortnight are usually more complete on console or PC or both. There is just odd hiccup where some update are a bit early on phone. Even until recently, Minecraft mobile was much reduced in comparison of console and PC. Meanwhile 5 night at freddy game have exact same content on PC as on phone, but is very small games. Cannot think of any notable phone game with abbreviated version on console, just those that don't have console version, but who need console version when 99% are the same basic puzzle games with different brand.

WampaLord posted:

I would argue the modern "licensed" movie games are the LEGO games, and they do pretty well for what they are. A weird sweet spot in between AAA and mobile, essentially.

Gamer obsession over AAA is very weird. Always there have been and still are plenty of game with relatively small budget on console and PC without being so called indie or mobile. It seems of some gamers just so loud about it that people truly believed no game gets made between 1000$ budget and 1 billion$ budget anymore. I think LEGO game get big budget anyway, there is quite a lot in them including now lot of voice acting directly.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

nepetaMisekiryoiki posted:

I am confused. Minecraft and Fortnight are usually more complete on console or PC or both. There is just odd hiccup where some update are a bit early on phone. Even until recently, Minecraft mobile was much reduced in comparison of console and PC. Meanwhile 5 night at freddy game have exact same content on PC as on phone, but is very small games. Cannot think of any notable phone game with abbreviated version on console, just those that don't have console version, but who need console version when 99% are the same basic puzzle games with different brand.

Gamer obsession over AAA is very weird. Always there have been and still are plenty of game with relatively small budget on console and PC without being so called indie or mobile. It seems of some gamers just so loud about it that people truly believed no game gets made between 1000$ budget and 1 billion$ budget anymore. I think LEGO game get big budget anyway, there is quite a lot in them including now lot of voice acting directly.

We did see a bit of a reduction in mid-budget games in the mid 2010s though

RIP Radical Entertainment, Prototype 2 was better than people thought

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Probably accurate, you could still make okay-to-decent games with a small team (not counting the modern "indie" game here obviously, I'm referring to games made by big corporations on small budgets/teams)

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I think every company still has a videogame, they just moved from the NES to the iOS store.
I just did some searching, ,and apparently even Hezbollah developed and published a video game :psyduck:

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

WampaLord posted:

If they still a thing that existed I would agree but they've really thinned out over the years and the last one to actually be a movie tie in was when Force Awakens came out, and even that was an outlier just because hey it's Star Wars. The only other one since then isn't based on any particular movie. I think Star Wars and Marvel are the only LEGO things anyone would still buy but due to how Disney chose to license Star Wars games out those will never happen again and none of the Marvel ones are built around on or released to coincide with any of the flicks.

We were talking about this in one of the threads in Games but it's kind of crazy how big the LEGO games were and how they aren't really a thing anymore partially because of there being no more LEGO Star Wars specifically because the guaranteed hype for those made people excited for any LEGO [Property] game and they weren't super expensive things to make.

But realistically even a mid budget game wouldn't be enough $$$ to get all the voice acting in (like someone else mentioned even the LEGO games had to have it after a point which honestly made them worse), nailing actor likenesses (and getting them legally), and so on.

It's kind of a shame because if you look at games that were based on movies, most of the best ones were ambitious but not necessarily huge budget things. But due to the way things work now so many direct movie tie-in games in the 00s were just Clone of a Big Budget Genre Game: But Way Shittier In Every Way instead of trying to do their own thing.

Regular Nintendo posted:

RIP Radical Entertainment, Prototype 2 was better than people thought

GameStop locations did a Midnight opening for Prototype 2 and it was like a record lowpoint for Midnight openings for a game. drat shame. :(

It's not too weird, the AAA publishers just pour a massive amount of money into marketing and it's very effective at getting people to think those few publishers are the only "games" in town. Activision especially, tends to spend more money on marketing for a game then they do on the actual game's production for stuff like Destiny/it's content or Call of Duty.

Now that retail is going the way it is though, and more people turn to the internet, streams, etc. to see what game stuff is coming out, over the past few years we've seen mid budget stuff come back because you don't have a situation where a customer's (not obsessed enough to post on forums about games like us) only exposure to stuff is based on which of the major game publishers paid for the most sign placement in GameStop. So you have more instances of something like a Five Nights at Freddy's or a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds dominating people's time out of nowhere.

But even with how much things have changed in the past five years, there's always going to be a large population of players for whom the big publisher names are the only thing that matters.

I was a store manager at GameStop, I was with them for almost ten years through the 00s into the early 10s, and it was interesting to see the different ways towards the end that GameStop and the major publishers would work together to get folks to come into the store and buy their games specifically and keep coming back for only games made by Ubisoft/Activision/Rockstar/Nintendo. A lot of the mid budget publishers ceased to exist when they put all their eggs in a late PS2/XBOX or early 360/PS3 big game and it failed miserably because they just didn't have the $$$ to make it graphically gorgeous the way folks wanted.

nepetaMisekiryoiki
Jun 13, 2018

人造人間集中する碇
If we look at Lego game with license, we're still getting normal amount. This year two game: Lego Incredibles that is already out, and Lego DC Supervillains that comes in fall. Last year also 2 games, year before 2 going all way back to 2013 and 2014 which had 1 and 3 game respective. So I do not think Lego game are really slowing down as it have been consistent for very long. It have been almost entirely Traveller's Tales themself as developer for the history of the games and I do not think they are big enough to handle more than 2 of them most year anyway.

I do not know why you think they are not popular anymore, or were that much bigger in past really. TT seem to not be having any financial difficulty or reports of layoff you would expect if their sales became serious worse.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

I do not know why you think they are not popular anymore, or were that much bigger in past really. TT seem to not be having any financial difficulty or reports of layoff you would expect if their sales became serious worse.

I didn't say that LEGO games are not popular, but that there's no longer much demand for ones that tie directly in with contemporary movie like there used to be when you would still get stuff like LEGO Jurassic World just a few years ago. So we don't really see them getting made anymore along with other games that tie in with a movie like there used to be.

nepetaMisekiryoiki
Jun 13, 2018

人造人間集中する碇

Neo Rasa posted:

I didn't say that LEGO games are not popular, but that there's no longer much demand for ones that tie directly in with contemporary movie like there used to be when you would still get stuff like LEGO Jurassic World just a few years ago. So we don't really see them getting made anymore along with other games that tie in with a movie like there used to be.

What do you mean? They just release Lego Incredibles game which have mission from both Incredibles 2 movie that just came out as well as older Incredibles movie, is just like how first Lego Star Wars game was. Last year have Lego Ninjago Movie tie-in, which was popular with kid. And year before have Force Awakens game that came well after movie was out.

They seem to keep pattern of 1 direct movie tie-in and 1 general purpose. So for this year, generic "DC Villains" like previous DC comics tie ins. Year before was Marvel Superheroes 2 of all-MCU plot not for any specific movie. Year before that, "Avengers" game with things from multiple MCU titles too. And year before that of Jurassic World game, was paired with "Lego Dimensions" using skylander knockoff statue with no particular movie to go.

I do not miss that fad. Games with proprietary portal-base and bunch of plastic crap to collect for it. Easy to see why toy store loved it for repeat sales, but seem to really wear thin now.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

What do you mean? They just release Lego Incredibles game which have mission from both Incredibles 2 movie that just came out as well as older Incredibles movie, is just like how first Lego Star Wars game was. Last year have Lego Ninjago Movie tie-in, which was popular with kid. And year before have Force Awakens game that came well after movie was out.

They seem to keep pattern of 1 direct movie tie-in and 1 general purpose. So for this year, generic "DC Villains" like previous DC comics tie ins. Year before was Marvel Superheroes 2 of all-MCU plot not for any specific movie. Year before that, "Avengers" game with things from multiple MCU titles too. And year before that of Jurassic World game, was paired with "Lego Dimensions" using skylander knockoff statue with no particular movie to go.

I do not miss that fad. Games with proprietary portal-base and bunch of plastic crap to collect for it. Easy to see why toy store loved it for repeat sales, but seem to really wear thin now.

All of these games have stuff from previous things in them (like the Jurassic World game covers all four movies, Ninjago has stuff from the series and previous DTV movies), but that's been more what they're about for a while now, them moving away from games called LEGO [Specific Movie Name] and more of their own stuff like LEGO Universe and Ninjago which are sort of no-brainers since it's not like they have to strike a deal with someone else to do them.

I was really happy to see the portal stuff go away too. It's kind of amazing how effectively Activision manages to create something people will eat up and then run it into the ground in record time to the point where no one wants a game like it. I remember another one was after the Wii started to slow down a bit Activision started churning out hunting games with a plastic gun for the PS3 and 360 and they did really well so they started REALLY churning them out and holy crap they took a thing people were excited about buying regularly and they killed it in like two and a half years.

I think in general the days of "buy a ton of extra plastic crap" games are finally done, at least you'll never see something as big as Guitar Hero. And I mean with Amiibos too like if Nintendo couldn't get something like that going again who can.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Amiibos are kind of a different duck given there's no one game specifically about all Amiibos (though some games like Animal Crossing have features for nearly every one), instead they're basically released primarily as specific accessories for a particular game, or at least a game line. (also, technically third parties can make Amiibos, though the only example I know if is Shovel Knight. And there was an Amiibo/Skylanders crossover with Bowser and Donkey Kong figures that functioned as both)

I dunno about kids considering phones the 'real' games and consoles/PCs the supplements, how do you even play a shooter like Fortnite effectively on a phone? I figured more people tend to watch gameplay videos and streams on their phone. Though there's even a case where Nintendo seems to be trying to wean the Pokemon Go crowd onto the Switch with the new games.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I dunno about kids considering phones the 'real' games and consoles/PCs the supplements, how do you even play a shooter like Fortnite effectively on a phone? I figured more people tend to watch gameplay videos and streams on their phone. Though there's even a case where Nintendo seems to be trying to wean the Pokemon Go crowd onto the Switch with the new games.

This is very true, but I do also think part of why we've seen mid budget games make a comeback on other platforms is that the kind of graphics you can get out of a mobile phone have reached the "good enough" point for kids compared to the "this isn't a real game" mindset of the previous generation. It's not a replacement for a console/PC but it's just seen as another thing you play games on.

Amiibos are so focused that only someone really into Nintendo stuff specifically would buy them, but their use across the various games that support them are so limited outside of using them to build up your Smash character. But they're sort of in their quality as figures is in that "good enough" territory for a lot of people. So yeah they never really tried to replicate what Skylanders was doing the way Disney Infinity did.

Their trying to get Pokemon Go players into the Switch is interesting as that's something of a consistent philosophy with Nintendo. I don't have time to find a link but there was a talk with Reggie from several years ago where he talks about how a lot of the casual and chill Nintendo games that aren't Zelda or Mario related are subtly designed to make people interested in the action and controls in a Mario or Zelda game so that someone would pick one of those up and become player who's into game experiences you could only get on a console.

His specific example was how, despite the extremely different setting and graphics and, pretty much everything, to Nintendo the philosophy behind Professor Layton was to create a gateway game into taking an interest in Legend of Zelda that would appeal to folks playing hidden object and puzzle games on their phone. So it's a game where you move from location to location and talk to a person to get a clue and solve a puzzle and they all tie together into a story you travel around the world of reach the end, there's some plot twists and revelations, etc.

Neo Rasa fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jul 8, 2018

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Blackcurrant fanta my rear end, they got blackcurrant oragina over there. That poo poo's nuts.

I never knew I wanted this thing so bad.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Neo Rasa posted:

This is very true, but I do also think part of why we've seen mid budget games make a comeback on other platforms is that the kind of graphics you can get out of a mobile phone have reached the "good enough" point for kids compared to the "this isn't a real game" mindset of the previous generation. It's not a replacement for a console/PC but it's just seen as another thing you play games on.

Amiibos are so focused that only someone really into Nintendo stuff specifically would buy them, but their use across the various games that support them are so limited outside of using them to build up your Smash character. But they're sort of in their quality as figures is in that "good enough" territory for a lot of people. So yeah they never really tried to replicate what Skylanders was doing the way Disney Infinity did.

Their trying to get Pokemon Go players into the Switch is interesting as that's something of a consistent philosophy with Nintendo. I don't have time to find a link but there was a talk with Reggie from several years ago where he talks about how a lot of the casual and chill Nintendo games that aren't Zelda or Mario related are subtly designed to make people interested in the action and controls in a Mario or Zelda game so that someone would pick one of those up and become player who's into game experiences you could only get on a console.

His specific example was how, despite the extremely different setting and graphics and, pretty much everything, to Nintendo the philosophy behind Professor Layton was to create a gateway game into taking an interest in Legend of Zelda that would appeal to folks playing hidden object and puzzle games on their phone. So it's a game where you move from location to location and talk to a person to get a clue and solve a puzzle and they all tie together into a story you travel around the world of reach the end, there's some plot twists and revelations, etc.

Pretty much, that and Amiibos are often the only easily accessible and remotely quality merchandise of many games and characters. Even poor selling Amiibos have a market in Nintendo fans, and they're usually durable enough to function as toys as well as being figures even if the digital aspects are rarely or never used. (and cheap) Meanwhile, game stores have literal troughs full of second-hand Skylanders (and Infinity) figures at clearance prices that absolutely nobody wants. (also, weirdly enough, that's a bunch of Playstation-themed figures that are sold right next to Amiibos in the same size and form factor but don't have any digital functionality that I can tell)

Come to think of it, it's basically a more targeted version of the Guitar Hero craze from the days of yore; a catchy gimmick that's done to death and ends with mountains of plastic crap no one wants piling up in game stores. But at least Skylanders function as toys long after no one cares about the games anymore.

And the Layton thing makes sense, though I don't think that's a Nintendo published game? IIRC they outright put them out on phones now, though recently the Lady Layton games had a 3DS compilation. Speaking of, the 3DS is apparently still a strong platform despite being ageing and kinda obsolete. Dedicated games devices still can offer a robustness that phones ultimately can't, and they also have people actually making good, accessible games for the things; phone gaming is still inundated with shovelware and glorified gambling to the point it's finally seeing legislative backlash, and nearly all the good phone games are still ports of PC or console games.

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Oh wow you really are wrong about everything. Phone game bad.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

EdithUpwards posted:

Oh wow you really are wrong about everything. Phone game bad.

Kids liking the wrong media has been the bane of adults forever. Kids like phone games, kids were never going to like the same intricate mature games you like.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Fortnite's model is pretty amazing (well, actually it's horrible and evil incarnate but in terms of getting kids to drop money on it it's incredible) because they managed to get the character "strategy" game style loot boxes and leveling up and stuff in that same template Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Metal Slug Attack, KoF'98 Deluxe, etc. use but for a shooter. It technically isn't as popular on mobile devices if you look at how downloaded it is, but it makes something like 5X the amount of money of most of those games since it can have loot with very clear "THIS IS A NEW WEAPON" properties you can discern in the game in real time instead of just gems or crystals or credits or whatever to add a fragment of equipment to a single character that makes a single number go up .005%.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Kids liking the wrong media has been the bane of adults forever. Kids like phone games, kids were never going to like the same intricate mature games you like.

Yup. Hell there's a substantial audience of kids who don't even play games heavily but still have particular games or characters they're fans and knowledgeable about because they watch streams and playthroughs of them regularly. Oh no they're not being fans of nerd stuff the correct way the sky is falling.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And the Layton thing makes sense, though I don't think that's a Nintendo published game? IIRC they outright put them out on phones now, though recently the Lady Layton games had a 3DS compilation.

Correct, Nintendo got a little less possessive when the DS came out and brought out quite a few games they didn't initially publish in Japan (and also picked up some stuff to publish in Japan you wouldn't normally associate with them at the time), but I think the philosophy still stands. There was even a point where they were bringing straight up hidden object games out on the DS in the US/EU only like Mystery Case Files or whatever. But now that they do mobile games also I don't know if it's a distinction worth making anymore. We got a lot of stuff by Nintendo in the US over the decades that wasn't wholly a Nintendo joint in Japan.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
I will never get the streaming, esports crap that pops up around mostly F2P stuff.

It’s obviously a popping business model all around, but goddamn it’s not even like “old people like THIS music and young people like THIS music.” It’s pretty much unrecognizable compared to the “here is a game you play by yourself on a system or PC for 8-50 hours and also maybe shoot some guys in multiplayer.”

My hot take is that it sucks and the old way is better. I could get it as a niche but I don’t see how watching people play video games and maybe donating to them for doing so became arguably more popular than, you know, playing video games.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

bloodysabbath posted:

I will never get the streaming, esports crap that pops up around mostly F2P stuff.

It doesn't really seem like rocket surgery. They are just children's podcasts. Every popular streamer talks continously. Usually on some mix of being a podcast about the game mixed with just a general "here is what I think about the new spiderman movie" stuff. Add in a "people like watching sports" to see them win or lose element and it's not too complicated.

Like pewdiepie seems absolutely unbearable to listen to but he also so clearly seems like "audio podcast where also a videogame is on screen"

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

bloodysabbath posted:

It’s obviously a popping business model all around, but goddamn it’s not even like “old people like THIS music and young people like THIS music.” It’s pretty much unrecognizable compared to the “here is a game you play by yourself on a system or PC for 8-50 hours and also maybe shoot some guys in multiplayer.”

My hot take is that it sucks and the old way is better. I could get it as a niche but I don’t see how watching people play video games and maybe donating to them for doing so became arguably more popular than, you know, playing video games.

I too don't understand why people who dont play sports watch sports, or people who don't write read books, or people who have never touched a camera watch movies or people who can't draw look at art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
Cool Spot rules