Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Man who instigated media phenomenon of denying the existence of several dozen murdered first graders is very upset at two teen assholes being bullied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt9cxABJ90g

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MoreLikeTen posted:

So this dude who became famous for his regressive opinions on trans people is being framed as having other, equally regressive opinions on women?

he never spoke out against trans people, he opposed a law that would make preferred pronoun use compulsory

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Irom posted:

he never spoke out against trans people, he opposed a law that would make preferred pronoun use compulsory

No it would not have.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Irom posted:

How are you so consistently wrong about everything?

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Irom posted:

l0l are you loving dense or just pretending

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sedisp posted:

How are you so consistently wrong about everything?

it comes with the territory when you're defending jordan peterson of all people

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

Irom posted:

No it would not have. But, being a moron, he thought it did, and outed himself nicely as being a huge reactionary, to the point where he over-reacts to cultural trends that aren't happening.

Nice summary here: https://medium.com/s/story/a-field-guide-to-jordan-petersons-political-arguments-312153eac99a

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

the self-owning is coming from inside the thread

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Tears In A Vial posted:

the self-owning is coming from inside the thread

It is a beautiful thread for that :hmbol:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Richard Spencer learns about strong borders, is banned from all 26 European countries in the Schengen area. He finds this out when he is deported from Poland upon arrival.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

quote:

As Spencer’s pal Christoffer Dulny, another white supremacist member of the so-called “alt-right” movement, wrote on Twitter, Spencer was slated to be a “secret guest” at the conference, but will be a no-show instead, having been turned away at a “European airport and denied further travel.”

“The global anarcho-tyranny lives and thrives,” Dulny added.

what

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Spider-Jews run the European Union.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

His fault for not having his papers in order. :colbert:

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Richard Spencer: *attempts to prove the superiority of his genes, grows a pedostache*

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Weird, Alex Jones' Infowars website is totally funded by "snake oil" sales, yet he denies being a "snake oil salesman".
Guys, I think he might be lying or something.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Dreadwroth posted:

Weird, Alex Jones' Infowars website is totally funded by "snake oil" sales, yet he denies being a "snake oil salesman".
Guys, I think he might be lying or something.

That's just what a lizard person would say.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1014960787272683521

client
Aug 19, 2010

every one of those guys is actually like 24-26 and just have conservative progeria like stephen miller

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
What does the hand gesture mean and why do the socially conservative types seem obsessed with making them?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Alt right weirdos are trying to make the okay symbol an alt right symbol somehow. Idgi

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

So one alt right dude made an okay symbol and some news outlet said it meant white power, so now they all do it to mean white power ironically.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

EagerSleeper posted:

What does the hand gesture mean and why do the socially conservative types seem obsessed with making them?

They actually said, "what if we pretend the OK Symbol actually means White Power (because the fingers look like a W and P) to trigger the libs" and then started doing it in every photo that gets taken of them. But they don't actually mean it, it's just a prank br- *is punched by masked man*

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Hmm okay I looked it up and its even dumber.

4chan made a thing about how how they should meme the left by doing the ok symbol and saying it means white power.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Sedisp posted:

4chan made a thing about how how they should meme the left by doing the ok symbol and saying it means white power.

Yes, as you can see, it is ... a ... joke. :hai:

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MoreLikeTen posted:

No it would not have. But, being a moron, he thought it did, and outed himself nicely as being a huge reactionary, to the point where he over-reacts to cultural trends that aren't happening.

Nice summary here: https://medium.com/s/story/a-field-guide-to-jordan-petersons-political-arguments-312153eac99a

you may disagree with his interpretation of the law, but the fact remains he didn't become popular by slandering trans people or whatever the SA communist hivemind wants to say about him

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Shut up, retard

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Irom posted:

you may disagree with his interpretation of the law, but the fact remains he didn't become popular by slandering trans people or whatever the SA communist hivemind wants to say about him

Correct. He became popular by being a dumb idiot who's wrong about everything.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Irom posted:

clean your room

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/usminority/status/1014903459802468352

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Oh poo poo so he is actually gay? That honestly just makes me more confused about him, I figured he was just a twink in denial republican.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1008873247100821505

Nothing says family values like Don Jr. and Donald loving Trump.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Irom posted:

SA Communist Hivemind is my favorite subforum.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Irom posted:

You seem like some kind of a... spectre is haunting you. Comrade.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Chillgamesh posted:

They actually said, "what if we pretend the OK Symbol actually means White Power (because the fingers look like a W and P) to trigger the libs" and then started doing it in every photo that gets taken of them. But they don't actually mean it, it's just a prank br- *is punched by masked man*

It's like when you gently caress a sheep ironically to trigger the libs but that still actually makes you a sheep fucker

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Sedisp posted:

pacerhimself posted:

It's like when you gently caress a sheep ironically to trigger the libs but that still actually makes you a sheep fucker

https://twitter.com/popehat/status/833525845046071297?lang=en

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Thanks for finding the source of my lovely paraphrase

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
dey tuk er pronouns

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

Irom posted:

I don't just disagree with him, he was then, and is now, dead loving wrong. This thing has been law for a year and no one's hauled him off to Pronoun Gulag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
Roughly how much would it cost a relatively large company to add all these new pronouns to their various databases and customer relationship management software? I guess you could just not use titles