Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

my life could be her novel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

punchymcpunch posted:

star trek novel where they got to planet x and the xmen live there
is this worth reading?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

punchymcpunch posted:

lol im the people who have never once heard of jail before

manafort isnt being allowed any other human contact because if he does he'll immediately start to do crimes

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Al! posted:

the heart is a lonely poster

https://twitter.com/altheposter/status/1008444777870704640

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what the gently caress

there's almost certianly more to that story then he's telling people

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

thread

https://twitter.com/atroyn/status/1014974351551225856?s=21

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1015248813525696512

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh8WQN3x8oY

this but instead of immigrants it's soy beans

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

so hes a sex offender?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

my life could be her novel

what if it is

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

quote:

Tracking the journey of the vessel, Peak Pegasus, as it motored toward the northern Chinese port of Dalian was the 34th-highest trending topic on the country’s Twitter-like Weibo on Friday, beating out the World Cup, showbiz gossip and Beijing’s escalating trade war with Washington.

:lol:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Martin BadClixx posted:

I doubt this. Isn't one issue with the press that they :justpost: and do everything for clicks? Pretty sure that refuge children massgraves is good for clixx.

There are however graves, no doubt

trump foundation can just pay them hush money lol

that’s why stormy Daniels had to sue to tell her story

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

:smugdon:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

i'm all those rich & white people in a u.s. jail

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/1015271588877557762

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

she slept for a year ??

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I'm gonna go with selling the kids to traffickers.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

this makes me absolutely sick. gently caress their parents, in that stage of development they have no idea that what they're being taught is abhorrent.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

yes

I know in my heart it is this

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Nastier Nate posted:

• Mass graves
  • Rampant rape
  • Sex slavery
  • All of the above

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

you said it

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what the gently caress

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

there's almost certianly more to that story then he's telling people

here it is

yeah i don't think that's normal for people acquitted of rape charges

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

there's probably some other reason the only girls separated from their parents that we've seen were spotted being rushed into unmarked cars while wearing masks

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

I don't think this is going to be mass graves. It's going to be about systemic sexual abuse.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

luckily he hasn't had to deal with that in ages

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
hello? is this police? yes, hi, I'm about to have sex. okay, thank you, talk to you tomorrow.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

euphronius posted:

she slept for a year ??

no momma is a figure of speech sit back down so we can finish spades and then i'll drive you to dialysis

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

juche avocado posted:

what if it is

i wasnt doing drugs around y2k and 9/11, not until iraq 2 and then peaking @ 2nd term obama

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Cowards. Trump should face the consequences of his actions and the UK government should refuse to meet him unless he comes to London

but :decorum:

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
:stare:

https://twitter.com/poppy_haze/status/1015271692153782272

I didn't know about this

loving white people ruin everything

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I don't think this is going to be mass graves. It's going to be about systemic sexual abuse.
surprise, it's both

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

An Apple A Gay posted:

no momma is a figure of speech sit back down so we can finish spades and then i'll drive you to dialysis

^ _ik_now_ ^

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

helta posted:

no ICE.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/smallicecoffee/status/1014595172242518017

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
just seeing stuff about that rally last night, guess he was full throttle TRUMP

what a stupid fucker

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that’s incredible

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what the gently caress

huh, this was ages ago and the order was lifted. however, for clarity:

quote:

O’Neill was cleared of raping a woman during a trial at Teesside crown court in November last year, but in a rare move the judge told the Crown Prosecution Service he still considered him to be dangerous.

He was subsequently placed on an interim sexual risk order, making him the first person in the UK obliged to give police notice before he could have sex.

During a hearing in August, it was alleged that O’Neill had made a series of confessions to medical staff in 2014, including choking a woman until she lost consciousness, that he had thought about killing her and that he needed women “to be scared or I don’t respond”.

North Yorkshire police then applied for the order on the basis of comments the single father-of-two allegedly made in 2014. O’Neill, who says he is unable to work because of the terms of the order and has been living rough in a wood outside York, claims his words were misunderstood.

Holmes said: “He said he had been sexually violent towards girlfriends and he was not sure whether they consented. He had stopped asking girlfriends if they consented to sex over the last 12 months.”

The court was told O’Neill’s sexually violent thoughts dated back to his teenage years. The court also heard that his GP, Dr Miriam Hodgson, had made notes in which she recorded that his “sex life has become violent … [he] has been seeking out increasingly extreme sexual experiences”. She wrote: “Thinks he may have raped someone – it went further than she expected.”

O’Neill said he was being penalised because of his interest in sado-masochism (S&M) and visits to fetish clubs. He said he had discussed S&M with his GP and Holmes in relation to his mental state, and that they had misunderstood what he was telling them. He also said the SRO had had a devastating effect on his personal life.

SROs can be applied to any individual who police believe poses a risk of sexual harm, even if they have never been convicted of a crime. O’Neill said he was amazed that the police sought one after his acquittal. Lower, however, rejected his defence and said both Hodgson and Holmes had recorded accurate notes from their meetings with him.

The new terms of O’Neill’s order, which also contains restrictions on his use of the internet and mobile phones and requires him to inform police of any change of address, will be agreed on 22 September.

it was struck down like a month later. idk if that account is the real guy.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mad.radhu posted:

:stare:

https://twitter.com/poppy_haze/status/1015271692153782272

I didn't know about this

loving white people ruin everything

lmao think about all the are troops jerkoff material that was written in defense of that sniper team that executed people for the crime of trying to stop them from making their home a nuclear wasteland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

RubberLuffy posted:

just seeing stuff about that rally last night, guess he was full throttle TRUMP

what a stupid fucker

it was a wild, wild, racist ride.

• Locked thread