Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
We have reached a point where the thread is trying to find out if Cabe fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Pirate Radar posted:

We have reached a point where the thread is trying to find out if Cabe fucks

He fucks, he fucks white women too

He’s Asian Chad

But he has to work for it

Yeah that’s right cab I’m watching you buddy

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
my money is on yes but only when he feels like it, not because he’s actually horny or something

it just sorta feels like it’d be a good idea today

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Coolguye posted:

silly little imp

ugh racist

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
I went to Thailand in February and I needed to speak to an airline representative in the baggage area. When the Thai girl up at the counter looked up and made eye contact with me, she had these giant gooey green, huuuuge pupil cat eye contacts on that made her look like a grey. I literally jumped in the air and made an audible yelp of fright lol

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

There’s probably a lot of reasons for it, but it’s definitely a thing. Unfortunately a lot of Asian men carry a huge chip on their shoulder about it and become incels instead of trying to go for it

:ironicat:

Coolguye posted:

i am more confused where this whole orc narrative even came from in the first place. i don’t remember reading it here and if someone was going to try to make a racist comparison like that I feel like orc is one of the last comparisons that would get made. this entire evening just looks like an existential crisis that the china thread is responsible for by virtue of...i dunno, existing or some poo poo. it is so uniquely silly and bizarre the entire thing just comes off as schtick for our amusement.

why would we want to ban or abuse our amusement? be at peace here, you silly little imp, you

also I am pretty sure Angelina is mainlining those dilation eyedrops to make her face look like that and it’s CREEPING ME OUT

A long time ago someone related the chaos and disorder in much of mainland China to a tolkienesque goblin camp, which people thought fairly fitting.

Really though overall there hasn’t been much overt racism in this thread? People are going on about old hat racism like small dicks or whatnot, it’s largely mocking Chinese state propaganda, relating personal experiences with China, etc.

People aren’t saying “China has issues because Chinese are an inferior race”.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

He fucks, he fucks white women too

He’s Asian Chad

But he has to work for it

Yeah that’s right cab I’m watching you buddy

You’re watching him gently caress?

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Pirate Radar posted:

:madmax:

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Pirate Radar posted:

Almost always from a closet while dressed as Chinese superman

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Could you dickheads melt down elsewhere?

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008
This is literally a thread for melting down about China.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I'm pretty sure someone did compare China to Mordor. But I don't think that person thought through the implication that if China is Mordor, then the Chinese must be orcs. Which, if that were the comparison being made, would be loving racist. The pollution, the exploding chemical factories, the blatant pumping of waste into the water and air, the dust bowl effect around Beijing. These are not good things and it's no wonder people make unfavorable comparisons in response to the massive scale it's happening at.

But we need to be clear what it is we're being critical of.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Look, this is the China thread. You either think Chinese people are abhuman savages or you’re watching Caberham gently caress white women.

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!
Dont kinkshame me.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Pirate Radar posted:

Look, this is the China thread. You either think Chinese people are abhuman savages or you’re watching Caberham gently caress white women.

Pretty sure this goes hand in hand for most of us.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
Well I was actually a rent boy when I grew up Vancouver. I was insecure about my family’s inherited wealth so I slept with old men because white women wouldn’t accept me.

I’m sorry it was a really dark time in my life and I thought it was over but one day in my weakness I opened up myself and stretching the truth out like goatse

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Pro PRC Laowai is Great Autismo. Sorry to spoil it for y'all. He was all up in the Wechat group talking about it.

Edit: Sheepgoats was the one with the goblin camp quote.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Bajaj posted:

Pro PRC Laowai is Great Autismo. Sorry to spoil it for y'all. He was all up in the Wechat group talking about it.

The gently caress? You're in the wechat group now? Since when?

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
Dad calling me an orc is the biggest giveaway something is off. Ugh

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh
200 posts? I wonder what happened.

:staredog:

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Bajaj posted:

lol

haier come join jp goonchat too

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
It’s an alt account but it can never be GTA.

Haier is actually out of the loop and will never hang with anyone in any chat besides the forum

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Why are u talking to a 1/2 subhuman orc

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
I’m kinda broke brained too.

For an Internet forum, it’s kind of crazy and incestuous that everyone in SEA/east Asia knows each other to a certain degree

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
https://twitter.com/levon_whiteguy/status/1015189467978661888?s=19

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Arglebargle III posted:

There's no news in it if you've already been following the issues. Chinese smog is horrible because heavy industry is subsidized, coal emission standards are nonexistent and China burns a lot of very dirty coal, fuel emission standards are written by the monopolist SOE that sells fuel, and the enforcement rate of the environmental regulations on the books ranges from zero to none. The only news here is that this was published by Xinhua and is coming out as part of a government initiative to reduce pollution. I mean I suppose Chinese people might lift a finger to do something about pollution but I doubt it. Last time there was a rumor of a possible protest against a petrochemical plant in my burg they closed down the city center and rescheduled the weekend.

She's doing the classic hostile-audience persuasion strategy of empathize-narrate-educate or whatever you call it where she starts out by telling a story about how she had just the same opinions as the audience about pollution until bla bla bla tell a little story about her personal journey of discovery and then educate them on the facts. The funny part is that in order to do the first step she has to estimate the average audience member's opinion and her guess (probably correct) is one of almost criminal ignorance. It's like giving a presentation to orcs about cleaning up Mordor. "At first, I too thought that the reeking sulfurous clouds and greasy water choked with the ashes of industry were a normal, healthy part of Lord Sauron's benevolence! But when it was my time to unleash my own hideous brood upon our hated enemy the Earth, I started thinking: is constantly weeping blood and pus really what I want for my wretched progeny?"

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
Holy loving poo poo argle you are my hero it’s too bad you don’t really post anymore

RIP

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
That's literally his only good post.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
It's a doozy though.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I've never seen so many fragile egos attempt to mark their territories and end up pissing themselves.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I've never seen so many fragile egos attempt to mark their territories and end up pissing themselves.

Much like the power of the elves in the late third age, the shitposting in here is but a faint echo of times gone by.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
https://youtu.be/I0Ut8hg0ZVk

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Argle's posts in the Ancient History thread on the early history of China are also really good.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

caberham posted:

It’s an alt account but it can never be GTA.

Haier is actually out of the loop and will never hang with anyone in any chat besides the forum

Like that tragic news story Haier also got trapped in a cave.

Hopefully he can be rescued soon.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

We need to send in a team of muff-divers to rescue him.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i know the answer is no why but: why?

https://i.imgur.com/fhp4lR8.mp4

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

bring back old gbs posted:

no why

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Bajaj posted:

So in addition to being a abusive father, self proclaimed member of the alt right, and an all around bad poster the great autismo is also a pathetic liar, interesting

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

:china:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

bring back old gbs posted: