Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
We couldn't have made it this far without Walker's bantz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

I will get questions about why I’m taking a 3.5 hour lunch this Wednesday. Better not hang about to watch in the office, though evangelization has been going well.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

yeah but it was a really long tiring day and i had a lot to drink

lol

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/mrgeoffpeters/status/1015620481364480001

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Are those 3 still alive? They need to record an updated version ASAP

E:
Yep

https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/1015338628904640512

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jul 7, 2018

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I'm in the garden enjoying some BBQ and drinking beer and the neighbor is blasting some 2 Unlimited what a perfect day

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Funny lad

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this is the first time i've actually been nervous watching england play in a tournament

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrnxVGHCi2s

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jose posted:

this is the first time i've actually been nervous watching england play in a tournament

This is weirdly the first time I've been confident. I've just got this feeling this year.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Rarity posted:

This is weirdly the first time I've been confident. I've just got this feeling this year.

What kind of feeling?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Frankston posted:

I'm in the garden enjoying some BBQ and drinking beer and the neighbor is blasting some 2 Unlimited what a perfect day

Is the garden just a patch of grass

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jose posted:

It sucks doesnt it

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

pik_d posted:

What kind of feeling?

That it's coming home

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

shirts and skins posted:

These videos of English bars going nuts looks like a combination of a colony of ants and a tub of mayonnaise

These people make me look positively Mediterranean by comparison

And apparently football is coming home to them

the swedes were all statuesque and beautiful, perfect creatures and look where it got them

brutally devoured by the plucky english lions and our hideous goalie

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The other English players have decided that Maguire's nickname is slabhead lol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have been accosted by other Americans who have side-eyed me for cheering on England in this world cup. I don't get it. Clearly I no longer have a dog in this hunt any longer, and as someone who's followed Tottenham these past few seasons it's cool to see Harry Kane go bonkers.

I'll never be on the level as some of y'all when it comes to my love for the English team, but I gotta root for someone in this damned tournament and it might as well be the team that's trying to bring it home.

Fans are weird.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeuXrkiRkSs&t=89s

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

I have been accosted by other Americans who have side-eyed me for cheering on England in this world cup. I don't get it. Clearly I no longer have a dog in this hunt any longer, and as someone who's followed Tottenham these past few seasons it's cool to see Harry Kane go bonkers.

I'll never be on the level as some of y'all when it comes to my love for the English team, but I gotta root for someone in this damned tournament and it might as well be the team that's trying to bring it home.

Fans are weird.

Haha where is this from?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Thats a rock solid yorkshire accent

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

Fans are weird.

:chloe:

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Good to see a lad get properly loftus by his cheek

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

a manly tear just rolled down my face

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

Fans are weird.

gently caress off were full, that goes for some of the people posting in here for the fist time itt

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Long time poster first time reader here and I think it's coming home

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Dont watch football don’t like football don’t know what football is but I do know it’s Coming Home.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
coming home status: it's

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Is this what happy feels like? I’ve never experienced this before.

DSLAM
Apr 4, 2008

jaegerx posted:

Is this what happy feels like? I’ve never experienced this before.

no. HUBLOT§!

DSLAM
Apr 4, 2008

wrong thread

DSLAM
Apr 4, 2008

wrong thread

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

DSLAM posted:

wrong thread

:barvo:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

African AIDS cum posted:

Haha where is this from?

track day bro! posted:

gently caress off were full, that goes for some of the people posting in here for the fist time itt

Thank you.:tipshat:

DSLAM
Apr 4, 2008

:bravo:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Who did england want to win tonight? The debate raged. I don't even think their was a conclusion.

I would say that we just don't want to face russia on their own patch

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
We're going to win the World Cup

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

NO UMBRELLAS, GARETH

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
So after watching whatever the hell Russia and Croatia just did, I think I can predict that it's coming home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Big Gaz is destined to right all the things that once went wrong, Croatia payback for 08 next

• Locked thread