Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
OMING HOME, IT@S COMING HOME IT'S COMING, FOOTBALLS COMING HOME IT@S COMING HOME ITS COMING FOOTBALLS COMING HOME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyoy2_7FegI

LADS I THINK WE MIGHT WIN THE WORLD CUP THIS YEAR I RECON

PLEASE KEEP THE DISCUSSION TO THINGS ABOUT THE ENGLAND MENS NATIONAL TEAM OR AS EVERYONE CALLS THEM THE EMNT THANK U I WILL MAKE A GOOD POST ABOUT THE PLAYERS THAT WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP THIS YEAR, WHO WILL BE THE ENGLAND PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE PLAYERS THAT WILL WIN THIS YEARS WORLD CUP THANK YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
EDIT:

OK GUYS HERE IS THE OFFICIAL

Goalkeepers:

Jack Butland (Stoke) - This is a made up name and I'm pretty sure Stoke doesn't exist
Jordan Pickford (Everton) - This guy is possibly real
Nick Pope (Burnley). - I don't know where Burnley is, again this guy is possibly not real.

Defenders:

Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) - Has a loving stupid millenial double barreled name, is probably poo poo but all the liverpool fans probably think he's amazing
Gary Cahill (Chelsea) - WOW WHAT A LAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS CHELS LEDGE LIFTING THE WORLD CUP OP
Fabian Delph (Manchester City) - Once I thought about replacing the word 'dench' with Delph, so the song would go 'stay delph or get frimponged' but then it doesn't really make that much sense
Phil Jones (Manchester United) - Phil Jones has a voice like Charlie Williams and is known for his favorite catchprhase 'YES PLEASE!' Also he is now the main member of Manchester United's main gang
Harry Maguire (Leicester) - don't know about this guy, but here's his picture he looks like a #lad who would def be up for some #bantz which will definitely help us win the owrld cup
Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur) - Was rumored to have started his own EPL gang with Kyle Walker called the Rose & Walker overdrive, which had a bent towards the street food scene and urban music. However this was just a ruse by the White Hearts gang.
John Stones (Manchester City) - Mancchester city paid 9001 million british pounds for this guy and then bald and fail fag poop shartiola killed him rip
Kieran Trippier (Tottenham Hotspur) - I'm pretty sure brexit means brexit and we shouldn't have any foreign fancy dans playing for the england mens national team
Kyle Walker (Manchester City) - realised he could get paid 9001 billion pounds per second at mancchester citys bald catalan fag party so he won the gleuage I guess i dont care op
Ashley Young (Manchester United) - A BIRD SHAT IN THIS GUYS MOUTH HOLY poo poo POO loving SHITED FAGCHESTER POOSHITED POOOSHITED POOSHITED gently caress POOSHITED

Midfielders:
Debbie Alli (Tottenham Hotspur) - One of the main members of the Spurs gang the White Hearts. Known for his flamboyant dress sense and his catchphrase 'sounds like you is hurtin'
Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur) - Another member of the White Hearts gang, known for his slow monotonous voice and love of wearing short sleeve shirts and trousers
Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) - Jordan Henderson is from sunderland, a town frequently referred to as a 'Significant Shithole' it is also known for dogs in prams, the women walking around like the prawns in district 9, blue drink, chicken dippers for the nippers and bunting made from bog roll
Jesse Lingard (Manchester United) - Clearly another foreigner, crush the saboteurs, love europe hate the eu
Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea) - Potential chels ledgend, clearly the millenial player we've all been looking for and was born in Lewisham. You don't wanna war him, you'll get merked in lewisham mcdeez

Forwards:
Harry Kane (Tottenham) - Head honcho of the spurs gang The White Hearts, known for his catchphrase 'We are the white hearts, feel our ferocious heat' has a gigantic blunt chin. When Harry was a child his mum left him in the car with the sunroof open, subsequently causing his chin to be set on fire. Does not like Jamie Vardy, due to his chin only being an uncommon street chin.

Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) - Another member of the Manchester United gang, he talks with a louisiana accent and is a big fan of his teammate Juan Mata
Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) - Is 12, had an altercation with at the time Middlesbrough keeper Brad Guzan's feces loaded diaper. Raheem passed out from the fumes and was taken to great ormond street hospital for kids
Jamie Vardy (Leicester) epic #lad loves a vardy party and drinks 69 red bulls before each match
Danny Welbeck (Arsenal) - fanny smellslikedrek

In conclusion, it's coming home

Bonus article

track day bro! fucked around with this message at 15:01 on May 17, 2018

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

track day bro! posted:

Im going to make a post here so I can edit it or whatever GG please do the needfull thanks

edit:

CUrrently we know that Joe Fart will not be in the squad and I think this is definitely a sign that we will win the world cup 2018 russia sponsored by LG televisions, life's good ™️

I have 2 lg tvs so I think this is probably true

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
ive heard footballs coming home, c/d?

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

It is

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Big England Fan Here, you might say I'm an Absolute Unit of an England Fan. No less than 6 lions on this shirt.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Stickied this thread OP!!!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Thanks pal, can't wait to post here with everyone else who think's it's coming home this 2018 World Cup Sponsored By LG life's Good™️ Also did you change my avvie back because if so thanks.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

track day bro! posted:

Thanks pal, can't wait to post here with everyone else who think's it's coming home this 2018 World Cup Sponsored By LG life's Good™️ Also did you change my avvie back because if so thanks.

I did, you're welcome

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Not sure if England Lions will be my pick for the UEFA conference but they are on my shortlist

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

hello, can anyone confirm if it is coming home?

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Coming home status: it’s

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
We're gonna stick it to those lousy Russians and definitely not lose bravely to Iceland in a classic example of the British underdog spirit.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Can't wait until it comes home

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
As a dirty American I'm excited for you

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Guardian says Wilshere is also out of the squad:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/15/joe-hart-england-world-cup-squad-out-gareth-southgate-west-ham

coming home status: confirmed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm glad there aren't any experienced english players going because they've all been massive failures

lol at taking phil jones though

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0fMy4tEex0

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Is the squad being announced by process of elimination? Could take a while

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Blue Star Error posted:

Is the squad being announced by process of elimination? Could take a while

Noel Edmonds next England manager picking the squad deal or no deal style

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

A bird shat in Ashley Young’s mouth and now he’s on the plane. Makes you think.

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Can’t believe that it’s coming home with Phil Jones playing, but it’s coming home

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
put fabian delph at left back and its coming home 4 sure 5eva

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
I'm not up on the latest ENMT news; has Mr Gareth solved the Gerrard-Lampard conundrum yet?

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
it's coming home, can't wait for brave english lion harry kane to smash every team in the tournament and then declare brexit means brexit while holding the trophy.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

alexander-arnold is getting in the squad according to the guardian

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I thought they were gonna announce the squad today, come on big gaz southgate you loving bignosed oval office

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm hoping but not expecting bald headed oval office jonjo shelvey to get in th squad

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Poor Jonjo, deserved better in my opinion

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Danny Welbeck is a garbage man and won't play a single minute, but this does not change the fact that it's coming home

ukle
Nov 28, 2005
Finally -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44138600

quote:

Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Stoke), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope (Burnley)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Kyle Walker, John Stones (Manchester City), Harry Maguire (Leicester), Kieran Trippier, Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Phil Jones, Ashley Young (Manchester United).

Midfielders: Eric Dier, Dele Alli (both Tottenham Hotspur), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Fabian Delph (Manchester City), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea)

Forwards: Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Danny Welbeck (Arsenal) Harry Kane (Tottenham)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

That's a real good set of strikers and a wet fart of everything else.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

hart didn't even make the stand by list lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

That's a real good set of strikers and a wet fart of everything else.

good set of full backs too. shame about the central defenders all being poo poo

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Not a major upgrade but I would take Smalling over Jones since he can score the odd goal.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
yeesh, that midfield is going to get overrun

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Butland
Young, Walker, Rose,
Henderson
Ali, Delph, Dier, Sterling,
Kane

gently caress it, all out attack

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

code:

Pickford
     Walker  Stones     Maguire     Rose
               Dier    Henderson
       Sterling     Alli       Lindgard
                      Vardy
just counter attack everyone

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

CyberPingu posted:

Butland
Young, Walker, Rose,
Henderson
Ali, Delph, Dier, Sterling,
Kane

gently caress it, all out attack

Even if you were going to start with this bizarre XI, surely you'd have Dier in defence, Alli in midfield and Young at wingback given that's actually where they play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Good to see this thread right at the very top, like England will be come 15th July.

• Locked thread