Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Office Commando posted:

lowtax doesn't look aryan enough to appeal to jack "nazis need a platform too" dorsey's sensibilities

Yeah, his hair looks pretty "ethic"

That's strike one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

do u know jenny posted:

https://twitter.com/Cwtkns/status/1014984600391733248?s=19

I reported that tweet two days ago and not only is he not banned from Twitter but they didn't even make him delete the post

Address doxxing on twitter happens all the time. Im guessing they didnt notice/care since that post only has a few views/likes. Didnt Spike Lee doxx some white person for being racist and it turns out to the be the wrong guy, someone that totally wasnt at that rally? And it was re-tweeted like 100,000 times.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Hahahaha I got banned for saying I was going to eat children (hateful content) and I was going to throw a chess board at Nancy Pelosi (violent threat). Man, anybody complaining about the rules on SA, hahaha it's a lot worse elsewhere.

those Knight pieces can get surprisingly stuck

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

zapplez posted:

Address doxxing on twitter happens all the time. Im guessing they didnt notice/care since that post only has a few views/likes. Didnt Spike Lee doxx some white person for being racist and it turns out to the be the wrong guy, someone that totally wasnt at that rally? And it was re-tweeted like 100,000 times.

@jack is a white supremacist

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Prester Jane posted:

You could be the literal reincarnation of Mr. Rogers come to this earth to pass out puppy GIFs and sunshine cookies, but because you own this here den of raging leftism you will be targeted just the same.

Um yeah, threaten people with dog allergies and psoriasis much????

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I guess they have to be a little uptight since people post real threats all the time. Unfortunate, but I can't really blame Twitter, I blame our retarded populace for misusing social media.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I guess they have to be a little uptight since people post real threats all the time. Unfortunate, but I can't really blame Twitter, I blame our retarded populace for misusing social media.

idiot

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

The Bloop posted:

Yeah, his hair looks pretty "ethic"

That's strike one

Lowtax’s hair only has the finest ethics.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Stay on your own forums and leave other websites alone!!!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I'm going to transform into a cloud of chlorine gas and hover over your house until you die and all the exposed metal in your house corrodes

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Streak posted:

twitter is loving terrible but where else can you tell the president, or elon musk, or gavin mcinnes to suck your dick and there actually be a chance that they might read it

This is very true, I get to tell these people to eat poo poo whenever I want

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

And yet they take no action against Nazis doxing people so maybe I really can blame Twitter

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
It’s just Twitter you’ll be fine.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wish you would post more here, and less on twitter.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

AGGGGH BEES posted:

I wish you would post more here, and less on twitter.

You’re in luck. He’ll be posting a lot for the next few weeks until he makes another twitter account.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

fruit on the bottom posted:

And yet they take no action against Nazis doxing people so maybe I really can blame Twitter

It's surprising to hear this. Back last year when Lowtax' original account was banned and he listed an example of some Nazi shitehawk that was still posting, I looked up the account, reported a tweet along with 4 other examples from the same guy and after a week or two, got a thing back saying yes, the account I reported was in violation and suspended. Sure, they probably rereged right away - like everyone does - but it did work at least. It just means if you're really dedicated to taking these pricks down, you gotta Always Be Reporting them, which most people just don't have the time or energy to do.

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
Clearly this is the liberal media silencing a voice of truth

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

I'm going to transform into a cloud of chlorine gas and hover over your house until you die and all the exposed metal in your house corrodes

I've notified the authorities.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

I've notified the authorities.

"Hello, police? Yes, ban this person from Twitter immediately!"

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

pr0p posted:

Clearly this is the liberal media silencing a voice of truth
It's the anti-child eating lobby at its worst.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

I enjoy following you on twitter so this makes me sad.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Banning anyone from Twitter while the president gets to be a retarded piece of poo poo there everyday seems real stupid

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

It's the anti-child eating lobby at its worst.

for real

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

extra row of teeth posted:

Lowtax’s hair only has the finest ethics.

Oopsie whoopsie! Thanks autocorrect!

BANNED FROM TWITTER FOR MISSPELLING

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

fruit on the bottom posted:

I know this is a long shot, bit do you think twitter avoids it because of the backlash of "mah free speech". Yeah people like this are pretty much universally hated and their voice, despite how loud, is considered (incorrectly) a non-threat. So the unconscious decision to keep them around spewing their poo poo is less worse than the negative pr stunt of banning them because people will rally to it?

That and you can hide behind excuses of algorithms not catching them so you kind of attempt to look innocent? It seems that would fit a corporations behavior.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Lowtax posted:

Eat children
Hit Nancy Pelosi with chessboards
Smoke weed every day

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
My hope is all of Missouri eventually gets Z-lined from Twitter for the antics of the 'Tax man. Hell, just use IP address *.*.*.* and save us all the trouble, @jack.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

My hope is all of Missouri eventually gets Z-lined from Twitter for the antics of the 'Tax man. Hell, just use IP address *.*.*.* and save us all the trouble, @jack.

Hmmm... @Jack is a white supremacist

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Hmmm... @Jack is a white supremacist

He's a proud boy

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lowtax posted:

He's a proud boy

Is that how he got verified?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

zapplez posted:

Is that how he got verified?

It wasn't through throwing chessboards and eating children.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

the best tweets are ones from leftists claiming their 3 year old asked if Trump hates them and other questions that 3 year olds don't ask

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Lowtax posted:

And smoking weed everyday?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

no one does what you do

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

do u know jenny posted:

https://twitter.com/Cwtkns/status/1014984600391733248?s=19

I reported that tweet two days ago and not only is he not banned from Twitter but they didn't even make him delete the post

"I don't see any calls to violence in that post. Just an address." - some twitter employee nazi collaborator

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fat Jesus posted:

the best tweets are ones from leftists claiming their 3 year old asked if Trump hates them and other questions that 3 year olds don't ask

my 3 year old read this post and said shut the gently caress up

Overnight Blaze
Mar 7, 2017

Lowtax posted:

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Get Uwe Boll to challenge him

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Fat Jesus posted:

Or people who "gave their AI this and it came out with that" poo poo.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fat Jesus posted:

My 3 year old will gulag your 3 year old he is VERY WOKE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
some dude who got probated for 6 hours 9 years ago finally has his shot at revenge

you will rue the day you called me a "turd burglar" mr. lowtax

• Locked thread