Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
whole lotta value in that one trump tweet there

you dont just get one not two but a bajillion conspiracies in JUST ONE TWEET!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1015724598560731148?s=19

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
:turianass:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Its like a mad lib

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

whoa hes right!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

our loving country is such a steaming pile of poo poo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

this is like the 20th tweet along the same lines he's put out in the past week or so

the content doesn't matter anymore, but pay attention to the frequency of this stuff, just like how nixon's alcohol abuse spiked in the last few weeks

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
is podesta involved in something other than pizza gate or is that presidential tweet advocating for the liberation of children held under a pizza store by celebrities

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Agrajag posted:

our loving country is such a steaming pile of poo poo

quote:

Richardson repeatedly told the Immigration and Customs Enforcement attorney who was acting as the prosecutor that he should make note of the cases involving young children because of the government’s obligation to meet the reunification deadline. The attorney said he wasn’t familiar with that deadline and that a different department within ICE handled such matters.

ICE spokeswoman Jennifer Elzea said the attorney was familiar with the injunction but didn’t know the specifics of the timeline requirements off the top of his head “and did not want to misspeak about any timeline commitments without that knowledge.”

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol just stuffing his tweets with as many conspiracy theories as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYGUai7PNc&t=73s

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Trump sitting with his back to his aides just getting angrier and angrier as they read Reddit posts out loud to him

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Why would someone edit out the best part, the other people around him not giving a poo poo.

https://i.imgur.com/2HpsKuV.mp4

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Martin Random posted:

is podesta involved in something other than pizza gate or is that presidential tweet advocating for the liberation of children held under a pizza store by celebrities

podesta got phished bigly and it's how the DNC emails leak happened iirc

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Inspector Hound posted:

Its like a mad lib

nah it doesn't blame anything on bernie

:rimshot:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

quote:

A boy from Guatemala dressed in a vest and tie was asked by the judge how old he was, and the child simply put five fingers up.

His attorney said his father had brought him to the country and had been returned two weeks ago to their home in Guatemala. He asked for a voluntary departure to be issued for the boy.

“What do you think about going back to Guatemala?” Richardson asked the boy.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it's true. Trump is the smartest president ever.

He knows all.

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It'd be rad if judges locked up government prosecutors on contempt charges if they appear without meeting the unification deadline

jail 'em till their clients get reunited. It'd tie up the whole federal prosecution system.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

quote:

Honduran immigrant Christian Granados has been separated from his 5-year-old daughter Cristhy for more than a month after they were detained in El Paso, Texas, attempting to enter the U.S.

She was taken to a holding facility in Chicago, while he was released pending an asylum request on June 24.

He has been in the midst of one bureaucratic hassle after another in trying to get his daughter back, responding to intermittent requests for identification documents and biographical information from government social workers who are attending to his daughter.

Granados sought out a suitable home to help reclaim his child by moving in with relatives in Fort Mill, S.C. — but now fears he won’t be able to afford airfare for his girl to be reunited with him. He said authorities requested $1,250 to fly her from Chicago.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
240 characters really broke his twitter brain, 140 characters is about right for his attention span

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Yup, time to go back to getting poo poo faced.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Pooky posted:

Why would someone edit out the best part, the other people around him not giving a poo poo.

https://i.imgur.com/2HpsKuV.mp4

mitsu-bish

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mad.radhu posted:

240 characters really broke his twitter brain, 140 characters is about right for his attention span

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890193981585444864

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

....democracy

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

love my halftime pizza animatronic equiphile corn muppet vice president

:patriot:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Immigrant children are treated like impounded cars

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol just stuffing his tweets with as many conspiracy theories as possible.
i honestly think we're not too far out from trump revealing via tweet that he believes Qanon is 100% true

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Reality Loser posted:

not true, with impounds usually know who the owner is

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Reality Loser posted:

No impounded cars are kept track of.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

*EVERYONE STREAMS INTO MY SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY*

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i just thought about something

so the cops went through the trouble of arresting the whataburger hero, the hat-snatcher, his defense team is totally gonna dredge up those 4chan kids' histories and totally gently caress their lives huh

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

that was a wild 15 minutes.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Tune in next week

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I hate this stupid loving country so goddamn much.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

fosborb posted:

that was a wild 15 minutes.

Ya

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!
I thought that I was the fbi lover boy :raise:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Alright, I just fired up Red Dawn (2012), which I have never seen before. No spoilers. Looks like it will be a lighthearted feel-good summer flick based on what I remember from random previews I saw uhh... 5 years ago

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

I mean I know everyone says trump doesnt drink but come on...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

lol its sweet that chuds think this is great, the fault of the parents and not happening at the same time

• Locked thread