Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Change your game, Lowtax. Throw chess boards at babies' faces, and eat adults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Look, Tax, I'm gonna level with you. All this middle of the road fencesitting chess board baby bullshit is gonna get you nowhere. What you gotta do is pick a side and pick it HARD. It's the only way to get that blue checkmark.

So you gotta either order like the full Nazi uniform and a fake pipe and maybe have a skull sitting around on a shelf or maybe your fireplace somewhere behind you when you tweet, or you need to dye and shave your hair and display your big feminism shirt and male tears mug while also posing with your mouth open for all your tweets.

Trust me this is the ONLY way.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

like a cigarette should posted:

Look, Tax, I'm gonna level with you. All this middle of the road fencesitting chess board baby bullshit is gonna get you nowhere. What you gotta do is pick a side and pick it HARD. It's the only way to get that blue checkmark.

So you gotta either order like the full Nazi uniform and a fake pipe and maybe have a skull sitting around on a shelf or maybe your fireplace somewhere behind you when you tweet, or you need to dye and shave your hair and display your big feminism shirt and male tears mug while also posing with your mouth open for all your tweets.

Trust me this is the ONLY way.
Eat the chessboard Nancy Pelosi

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I think you should become a gossip on twitter. Like "did you SEE who went into Nick's Outfitters today?! I don't wanna start any rumors but INSERT LOCAL GOVERNMENT PERSON HERE was buying supplies, I think something big is going to happen."

Khorne
May 1, 2002
At least twitter never banned nutscapes.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Jul 8, 2018

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Khorne posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Khorne posted:

good old wayne gretsky

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
i was once tricked into reading a twitter "thread", two hundred and fifty-loving-three individual tweets by a journalist, in a chain forming what would have been a several page essay on whatever political topic it was. what the gently caress is wrong with our planet to make people think this is okay

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
If you love Twitter so much why you don't you identify as a techsexual and just marry it!

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Chess is a symbol of Sino-Indric Game Theory and if you tell Nancy Pelosi to eat it you're normalizing male-dominated Oriental Supremacy and it is also a little too big for her old rear end plastic mouth

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
I like Twitter despite their garbage policies but thank you Lowtax for giving me a place I can joke about wanting entire swaths of the population to die without getting banned

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
I told ya I was gonna report you lowtax and you doubted me. :smug:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

I Am A Robot posted:

I like Twitter despite their garbage policies but thank you Lowtax for giving me a place I can joke about wanting entire swaths of the population to die without getting banned

I'd more than likely ban you for insisting on entire swaths of the population to live.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

I'd more than likely ban you for insisting on entire swaths of the population to live.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost
pretty sure you did that

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Lowtax posted:

Oh come on, are you telling me a place where The Proud Boys have a verified account and explicitly say they're going to attack and beat up people, isn't good?!?

Yeah, twitter's so bad you've burned through 3 accounts by constantly shitposting there. Get a job.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lowtax posted:

I'm not complaining you dolts

stop complaining

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I wish i was dead

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

im cute posted:

Yeah, twitter's so bad you've burned through 3 accounts by constantly shitposting there. Get a job.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
I got one, it's getting rid of people like you. JOB WELL DONE

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lowtax posted:

I got one, it's getting rid of people like you. JOB WELL DONE

You do good work sir

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Sid Vicious posted:

You do good work sir
Thank you, I must pick up the slack from my lack of bans the last decade.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Also,

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lazy river

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i wonder if @jack thinks its cool that seth rogan messaged him

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Lowtax banned someone for speaking the truth. Welcome to Twitter/SA. Lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Can everyone please loving learn how to spell Seth Rogens name Jesus Christ that should be bannable

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sid Vicious posted:

Can everyone please loving learn how to spell Seth Rogens name Jesus Christ that should be bannable

who is seth rogens?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
Should have been President first Ig uess

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Piggy Smalls posted:

Lowtax banned someone for speaking the truth. Welcome to Twitter/SA. Lol
what

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

He's agreeing with im cute

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I signed up for twitter several years ago, like right as it was getting to be a big thing kinda?, Right?
The first person to tag me was my mom who was already a member and I didn't know about it.

So then I quit Twitter.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

I signed up for twitter several years ago, like right as it was getting to be a big thing kinda?, Right?
The first person to tag me was my mom who was already a member and I didn't know about it.

So then I quit Twitter.

I think the average age of twitter users is like 38 or something.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
how's the spine lowtax, doing better?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Sid Vicious posted:

He's agreeing with im cute
No I mean what as in how is SA Twitter, I do not understand the logical leap here.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I have to admire Lowtax’s restraint as CEO of the Internet. For him, all it would take is a couple of ICQ messages to the right people to obliterate Jack Dorsey off the face of the earth, but he chooses to be merciful time after time.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lowtax posted:

No I mean what as in how is SA Twitter, I do not understand the logical leap here.

I guess because you got banned from twitter idk man idk

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Linux Pirate posted:

I think the average age of twitter users is like 38 or something.

I am so in and out of that wheelhouse.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Lowtax posted:

well you see, they both use the computer and internet.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mnoba posted:

how's the spine lowtax, doing better?
Yeah, but I've been overdoing it and reinjuring my lower back repeatedly, so I've had to do a loooooot of pointless laying down just to get it stop hurting. It sucks a lot but it takes up to a year to fully heal, and I'm not even halfway there, so it's all good, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Lowtax posted:

prodromal schizophrenia

• Locked thread