Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Phy posted:

As I get older I find myself less able to trust my memory implicitly about many things, but late 80s early 90s cartoons are one of those things, and I say this with absolute certainty: there was a Toxic Crusaders action figure toyline

Seconding both of these.
High five slipping into senility goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

I could really use a cat that vacuums up its own hair

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bolivar posted:

The opposite of this is done perfectly in Once Upon a Time in the West, when a well-known actor that everyone was used to see playing the good guy Henry Fonda, showed up on screen as the bad guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqTfBysL0wE

Once Upon a Time in the West is one of the best loving movies I've ever seen.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I never saw the Street Sharks show but had a few toys from it. They were rubber and chewable . (which says something about my age at the time)

Would you go as far as to say they were... Jawsome?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

my favourite part is when theres dudes gonna shoot henry fonda and charles bronson is like sup what time is it bro to make him glance up at the clocktower and see a dude there

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Samovar posted:

Would you go as far as to say they were... Jawsome?

that is street shark cultural appropriation. not smooth at all friend.

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Randaconda posted:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Randaconda posted:

Absolutely.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I think this is my new favorite.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Bolivar posted:

The opposite of this is done perfectly in Once Upon a Time in the West, when a well-known actor that everyone was used to see playing the good guy Henry Fonda, showed up on screen as the bad guy:

And it's not just a gimmick either. Dude is stone cold.

Randaconda posted:

Hot take: Once Upon a Time in the West is the ultimate Sergio Leone Western, if not the ultimate Western overall.

You could say it's the... Best Western. :dadjoke:

(But for real it is the best and everyone should watch it, even if you aren't up on westerns.)

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Why would they do that but not have another animal in the room freaking the gently caress out? I mean, the only reason to make a creepy cover for your rumba like that is to gently caress with your pets.

Whooping Crabs posted:

I could really use a cat that vacuums up its own hair

One of my cats sweeps up fur into little tumbleweeds and pulls the hair or of the drain in the bathroom. He's a very helpful young man. I would still like to scare the gently caress out of him with the creepy cat roomba.

Bored has a new favorite as of 20:11 on Jul 8, 2018

A GODDAMN TYPO
Oct 22, 2008

The Toxic Avenger musical was pretty great. There's an actress playing two roles at the same time and she duets with herself.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Tits R Our Main Asset

(backronym, Lloyd Kaufman regrets they weren't that clever)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

https://twitter.com/PoliceDogDorset/status/1015762473541128193

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Dick Dorkins laying down some sick burns

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Dick Dorkins laying down some sick burns

It’s amazing and beautiful how bad he is at Twitter.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

VanSandman posted:

It’s amazing and beautiful how bad he is at Twitter.

It's always why can't you own anyone?

use your twitter joke and call out some sex pest

do it

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
dick dorkins is not interested in "owning" another person. That's called slavery, mate.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Bolivar posted:

That's such a good reveal. The orbit around his head to the shot of his eyes and his slow chew. That's also probably the creepiest half-smile in movie history.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Amateurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hyzPvTiNDk

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

That's such a good reveal. The orbit around his head to the shot of his eyes and his slow chew. That's also probably the creepiest half-smile in movie history.

If you haven't seen it, you need it. It's one of my top three westerns of all time. (along with Unforgiven and the Magnificent Seven)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

skinner_pathetic.jpg

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

dick dorkins is not interested in "owning" another person. That's called slavery, mate.

dick dorkins doesn't need to worry about owning anyone, literally or figuratively

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Memento posted:

skinner_pathetic.jpg

Why would you do this for an on the field interview? It's not like you're in a studio, there's thousands dozens of baseball fans right there to watch you make an idiot of yourself.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Memento posted:

skinner_pathetic.jpg

Hell yeah an entire bucket of hi chew

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Skippy McPants posted:

Why would you do this for an on the field interview? It's not like you're in a studio, there's thousands dozens of baseball fans right there to watch you make an idiot of yourself.

Thousands Dozens of baseball fans watching you look like an idiot in person vs tens of thousands hundreds thinking that you're taller than a woman on TV. Masculinity is fragile a f.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
B-but she wears heels!

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

bike tory posted:

Thousands Dozens of baseball fans watching you look like an idiot in person vs tens of thousands hundreds thinking that you're taller than a woman on TV. Masculinity is fragile a f.

Sure, but obviously someone is going to record your dopey rear end for posterity since you're hanging out in public while standing on top of an upturned candy bucket. Besides, it's not like masculinity is a waveform that'll collapse the second you stand next to a woman several inches taller than you and suddenly go from downing lagers to inhaling thousands dozens of cocks.

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 02:36 on Jul 9, 2018

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Skippy McPants posted:

Sure, but obviously someone is going to record your dopey rear end for prosperity

For all intensive purposes, this pacific phrase may be incorrect.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Yeah, yeah, typos happen. Irregardless, my point still stands.

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

For all intensive purposes, this pacific phrase may be incorrect.

This is how an aneurysm happens. You're just reading along in a dead comedy forum, and BAM! Dead on your keyboard.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I will never not find marketing to fragile masculinity funny

Bonus:

When you're cleaning up the mess from your bronut after a brojob do you use Dude Wipes™ or Kleenex Mansize™?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

bike tory posted:

When you're cleaning up the mess from your bronut after a brojob do you use Dude Wipes™ or Kleenex Mansize™?

loving hell it's an entire marketing sector dedicated to wringing money out of pathetic manchildren.

I wish I'd thought of that, they must be making a fortune.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Skippy McPants posted:

Skippy McPants posted:

Sure, but obviously someone is going to record your dopey rear end for posterity since you're hanging out in public while standing on top of an upturned candy bucket. Besides, it's not like masculinity is a waveform that'll collapse the second you stand next to a woman several inches taller than you and suddenly go from downing lagers to inhaling thousands dozens of cocks.

bike tory posted:

Hi goons, I know the concept is very foreign on these boards but the baseball man's acts were what academics typically call "a joke."

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
What do you build with Q-Tips?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Hi goons, I know the concept is very foreign on these boards but the baseball man's acts were what academics typically call "a joke."

Oh, okay. I haven’t seen a game of stick-bat in probably ten years and I honestly had no idea they’d started working in little skits like that’s. Neat.