Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Maybe if you find someone espousing zapplez's point of view he'll deem them objective enough.

If anyone wants to link to what they recommend of a good starting point they'd give their friends if they wanted to learn more about this subject, I'd appreciate reading something and learning more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, Occupied Palestinian Territory. I think their monthly bulletins give a good overview of what's occurring. Here's part of their most recent monthly overview, and a part of a past report.

The Monthly Humanitarian Bulletin | May 2018 (most recent bulletin) posted:

The humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip continues to deteriorate. Gaza has been tense since 30 March, with Palestinians holding weekly demonstrations along Israel’s perimeter fence as part of the ‘Great March of Return’. As of 31 May, Israeli forces had killed 128 Palestinians, the vast majority during the demonstrations, and injured over 13,000, including more than 3,600 by live ammunition, raising serious concerns about excessive use of force.

The enormous volume of injuries already exceeds the number of injuries during the 2014 hostilities. On 23 May, following a visit to health facilities in Gaza, the UNRWA Commissioner-General Pierre Krähenbühl declared: “I truly believe that much of the world completely underestimates the extent of the disaster in human terms that occurred in the Gaza Strip since the marches began on 30 March […] I was also struck not only by the number of injured but also by the nature of the injuries [...] The pattern of small entry wounds and large exit wounds, indicates ammunition used caused severe damage to internal organs, muscle tissue and bones.”

The main article in this month’s bulletin concerns the difficulties that Gaza’s health sector has been experiencing in coping with these injuries. Medical supplies are significantly depleted and access to healthcare for non-trauma patients is being compromised, with non-surgical wards converted to surgical wards to cope with the huge influx of trauma patients. Ministry of Health (MoH) hospitals have needed to suspend all outpatient clinics during the demonstrations and cancel all elective surgery procedures, to deal with the massive influx of wounded. These developments have exacerbated the already fragile situation of the health system in Gaza as a result of over 10 years of blockade, the deepening intra-Palestinian political divide, a deteriorating energy crisis, and inconsistent payment of public sector medical personnel.

The Monthly Humanitarian Bulletin | January 2017 posted:

During January 2017, OCHA recorded the demolition of 140 structures by the Israeli authorities, displacing around 240 Palestinians and affecting another 4,000. The number of structures demolished during the first month of the year was over 50 per cent higher than the monthly average of structures targeted in 2016. All of these demolitions were carried out in Area C and East Jerusalem on the grounds of lack of building permits, although these are nearly impossible to obtain for Palestinians.
-

During 2016 the Israeli authorities demolished or seized 1,093 Palestinian-owned structures throughout the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, displacing over 1,600 Palestinians, around half of them children, and affecting the livelihoods of more than 7,000 others. These figures are nearly double those of 2015 and the highest since 2009, when OCHA began the systematic monitoring of demolitions.

The vast majority of these structures were located in Area C and East Jerusalem and were destroyed or seized for lack of an Israeli-issued building permit. The rest were demolished on punitive grounds or during military operations. Nearly 30 per cent (308) of the structures demolished in 2016 were donor-funded humanitarian assistance structures.

More than 63 percent of the structures demolished or seized during the year were in Palestinian herding and/or Bedouin communities in Area C, including 283 structures provided as humanitarian assistance. The demolition of homes and livelihoods in combination with access restrictions, lack of adequate services, settler violence, military training and relocation plans, generates a coercive environment and places these vulnerable communities at risk of forcible transfer (see case study on access to health care in southern Hebron).

17 percent of the structures demolished or seized (190) were in East Jerusalem.

According to new data provided by the Israeli Civil Administration (ICA), by the end of 2016 there were approximately 12,500 final demolition orders outstanding against Palestinian-owned structures across Area C. Some orders were issued as far back as the late 1980s. The orders have no expiry date and can be implemented at any time.

Also according to ICA data, during the first half of 2016 there were 428 applications for building permits in Palestinian communities in Area C, of which 391 (91 per cent) were rejected. The majority of the 37 applications approved were reportedly issued independently by the Israeli authorities for one of the “relocation” sites planned for Palestinian Bedouin communities rather than a response to a Palestinian application.

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jul 10, 2018

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
On Monday, the Israeli government banned the import of all goods except food, medicine and 'humanitarian equipment' into Gaza, along with all exports. They've also stopped another boat carrying injured people from leaving.

HAARETZ posted:

The Israel Navy stopped on Tuesday a boat with eight Palestinian activists on board who had been injured at the Gaza border fence in recent weeks. The activists left the Gaza port for Cyprus in an attempt to break the Israeli naval blockade.

According to Palestinian reports, Israeli naval vessels surrounded the boat when it was about 6 miles from the shore. The activists maintained contact with port controllers on the shore until they were 12 miles out, when communications were cut off.

The Israeli military said that the "vessel was stopped without incident,” and that the boat would be examined and towed to the naval base at Ashdod. The Israel Defense Forces spokesman also said that army medical personnel were treating the injured on board.

“This is the second time in the last two months that the terror organization Hamas has initiated an attempt at provocation on sea, taking advantage of injured and handicapped people and paying residents of Gaza to take part in this type of activity,” the statement said.

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jul 11, 2018

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

zapplez posted:

If anyone wants to link to what they recommend of a good starting point they'd give their friends if they wanted to learn more about this subject, I'd appreciate reading something and learning more.

You're a rereg and conman too dumb to perform your kayfabe for money, attempting to replicate the fraud of foreign interference on NATO powers more cackhandedly than even the most shoddily programmed botnet would ever deign to. Partially because you're too unimaginative for such graft to occur to you, but mostly because you're inept at everything.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

zapplez posted:

You will never be satisfied by anything anybody has to say in this thread.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ultramega posted:

You will never be satisfied by anything anybody has to say in this thread.

Actually willing to learn more. I come from a perspective of a Canadian kid who grew up with a lot of Jewish classmates and we had holocaust survivors visit our school, and the way Israel was taught to us in history class was in a very western, ww2 way. I'd like to read more about this subject.Especially with being influenced by Canadian politics which almost supports Israel as much as the USA. And the kind of news stories we tended to hear were mostly about bombings on public transit and how progressive Israel is with gay rights.

vincentpricesboner fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jul 11, 2018

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

zapplez posted:

Actually willing to learn more. I come from a perspective of a Canadian kid who grew up with a lot of Jewish classmates and we had holocaust survivors visit our school, and the way Israel was taught to us in history class was in a very western, ww2 way. I'd like to read more about this subject.Especially with being influenced by Canadian politics which almost supports Israel as much as the USA. And the kind of news stories we tended to hear were mostly about bombings on public transit and how progressive Israel is with gay rights.

I won't come in here to argue to just get grouped up on, but I'd read some links.

consider glancing at earlier posts in this page

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

zapplez posted:

Unfortunately, there's not a lot out there that can really be called "unbiased". Any narrative is necessarily going to slant in one direction or another, because the truth is never perfectly in the middle, and one side's story usually has more truth to it than the other side's. Facts exist, but there's also plenty of narratives designed to minimize those inconvenient facts or distract away from them. It's better to understand each source's bias, and then look at how different sources with different viewpoints portray the same events, while taking care to double-check anything that you'd normally be inclined to take for granted.

For example, thousands of unarmed Palestinian civilians (as well as a number of clearly-marked journalists and medics) were injured by Israeli soldiers in Gaza in just the border-fence protests alone. Meanwhile a bit of cursory searching suggests that the number of Israelis that have been injured by attacks from Gaza in all of 2018 is still in the single-digits, and all of them were uniformed on-duty soldiers. Of course, that looks pretty bad, so Israeli sources will try to distract away from that massive imbalance by focusing only on the number of people actually killed. On top of that, Israeli sources will claim that most of the dead were Hamas members. A lot of people are convinced by that, but that's where the "taking care to double-check what you'd take for granted" bit comes in: despite its popular perception in the West, Hamas is not solely an armed group. It's a political organization which has been the government of Gaza for over a decade, and built its popularity among the Palestinian population primarily by providing robust social services to make up for the gaps in Fatah programs. While Hamas does have an armed wing which does conduct attacks against Israel, it also employs tons of bureaucrats and social workers (just as the Israeli government has both a civilian wing and an armed wing) - and even Israel has not claimed that any of the Hamas members it killed were holding weapons or that they were members of Hamas' armed wing.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

treasured8elief posted:

On Monday, the Israeli government banned the import of all goods except food, medicine and 'humanitarian equipment' into Gaza, along with all exports. They've also stopped another boat carrying injured people from leaving.

i know it's par for the course, but that idf statement makes my blood boil

mind blowing-ly callous

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
the provocation of evacuating injured people out of a crumbling ghetto

taking advantage of injured and handicapped people, a supply of which the idf so thoughtfully created for them

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

the provocation of evacuating injured people out of a crumbling ghetto

taking advantage of injured and handicapped people, a supply of which the idf so thoughtfully created for them

guess what happened back in April

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/two-gazan-protesters-legs-amputated-after-israel-denies-entry-1.5993161

quote:

Israel Denied Passage for Medical Treatment to Two Palestinians Who Protested in Gaza - and Their Legs Were Amputated
The two amputees were shot during mass protests near the Gaza border fence, which government cites as reason for rejection of permit requests

Two Palestinians from the Gaza Strip have had their legs amputated after Israel refused them entry to the West Bank over their participation in mass protests at the Gaza border. The High Court of Justice discussed the case on Thursday, as one of the two may need another amputation if he does not receive treatment in Ramallah.

The two were shot in the legs during the Gaza border fence demonstrations roughly two weeks ago, which Israeli authorities gave as the reason their requests to enter the West Bank were denied, even though they acknowledged that the injuries met the criteria for permit.

“On the surface, the petitioners’ condition ostensibly fulfills the medical criterion for receiving a permit but the authorized officials decided not to grant their requests,” Israeli authorities said in response to a petition submitted to the court on behalf of the two injured individuals. “The main consideration for the refusal stems from the fact that their medical condition is a function of their participation in the disturbances.”

The two filed the petition on Sunday via the Adalah Legal Center for Arab Minority Rights in Israel and the Al Mezan Center for Human Rights, demanding an urgent hearing to enable them to go to the hospital in Ramallah, where their legs could possibly be saved. But the court decided not to hold an immediate session and gave the government three days to respond.

Due to the delay and the state’s refusal to grant the two permits, the petitioners both lost a leg.

On Wednesday evening the High Court of Justice notified the parties that a three-justice panel would hold a hearing on the matter on Thursday morning.

The amputations “could have been prevented if the state had fulfilled its obligation under the humanitarian international law,” said Sawsan Zahar, an attorney for the Adalah Legal Center, who drafted the petition. The government's response means Israel’s policy is to prevent wounded people who are in danger of losing their limbs from leaving Gaza to receive medical treatment in order to punish them, he said.

the High Court eventually forced the authorities to let one of these two Palestinians go to Ramallah for treatment so that they wouldn't have to amputate his other leg as well

the other one's case was dismissed as moot since his only injured leg had already been removed

note also that this was in April, over a month before the biggest and most dangerous day in the Gaza protests

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
It owns that our governments support a regime that cackles evilly while maiming and wounding indiscriminately

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

please knock Mom! posted:

It owns that our governments support a regime that cackles evilly while maiming and wounding indiscriminately

Only one?

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

zapplez posted:

Actually willing to learn more. I come from a perspective of a Canadian kid who grew up with a lot of Jewish classmates and we had holocaust survivors visit our school, and the way Israel was taught to us in history class was in a very western, ww2 way. I'd like to read more about this subject.
Was Israel's hustory actually covered in your curriculum? As in post ww2? I never encountered that in high school in the US.

Honestly skimming the thread is a decent place to start. There are good book recommendations scattered here and there. The question of palestine by Said, and maybe one of Benny Morris's books, is a decent place to start.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

Fateful Triangle by Noam Chomsky, although very dry is a definitive work on not only the conflict, but it contains genuine insights into the civil life of both israel and the occupied territories. I'd start there, personally.

quick edit; for example reading about eyewitness accounts of how the IDF will drive into a village at the dead of night, blaring horns and pulling out elderly people into the street to line them up and force them to clean off graffiti on buildings in 40 degree weather is not something that can just be handwaved away. The book is jammed full of examples of israeli callousness not only against human beings but against palestinian culture itself; during the invasion into beiruit a major cultural repository for palestinian artwork and artifacts/literature was ransacked by IDF forces who burnt manuscripts, wiped their asses with prayer rugs, shattered irreplaceable pieces of art and even went so far as to gather a pile of personal commentaries and journals and absolutely foul them by smashing raw eggs and human poo poo into them.

Ultramega fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Jul 11, 2018

Eripsa
Jan 13, 2002

Proud future citizen of Pitcairn.

Pitcairn is the perfect place for me to set up my utopia!

Ytlaya posted:

Didn't she also make an Eripsa one? That bot was my favorite, because it was often completely indistinguishable from the real thing.

I miss Ken terribly. It feels to me as if I've lost a child.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Main Paineframe posted:

guess what happened back in April

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/two-gazan-protesters-legs-amputated-after-israel-denies-entry-1.5993161

the High Court eventually forced the authorities to let one of these two Palestinians go to Ramallah for treatment so that they wouldn't have to amputate his other leg as well

the other one's case was dismissed as moot since his only injured leg had already been removed

I mean, they're not technically incorrect.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

zapplez posted:

Read up on the 2014 Gaza War. I used to defend Israel a lot, but during that war I was in one of these threads reading updates from a lot of sources. Seeing the real numbers of the conflict (along with the lies that started it) really made me stop and think "Hey, maybe Israel isn't just out to defend itself".

Also read up more on Gaza itself. Its literally an open air ghetto at this point from my understanding. Yes, they elected Hamas, stupid loving move. But not electing Hamas had the exact same outcome for them in the few decades prior, so I can see their reasoning. Israel says Gaza doesn't get poo poo while Hamas is in power; but I don't see Hamas being open to real elections.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

They could elect anyone and Israel would still find an excuse because it's not acting in good faith.

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003

lollontee posted:

You don’t need to think you’re arguing that the BDS is out to destroy Israel to be using the bullshit arguments the people do think so use KJI, nor is anyone impressed by your stated support for what you think counts as a two-state solution to the conflict. It’s the practical measures, and reasons for those measures you propose that everyone here finds unconvincing, that makes your position poo poo and retarded.

Palestinian concessions after four (4) decades of Israeli expansionism, settlement construction and ethnic cleansing is not possible or feasible for much of the same reasons you’ve given for why Israeli concessions are impossible and also why you keep voting for fascists. You can’t both demand that Palestinians make the first move and refuse to sacrifice anything as an act of good faith yourself, while standing in a position of strength and absolute superiority achieved though illegitimate conquest. you dumb dick. No argument about how the BDS are a buncj of meanieheds who don’t want to play in the same sandbox with you and keep throwing illegal rocks at your car, is going to change this dynamic.

If Israel made any act of contrition and compromise, like tearing down that loving wall and dismantling the settlements, the BDS movement regardless of its internal political factions or dynamics, along with other Palestinian resistance movements, would be forced to reciprocate or risk losing the global public sympathy they so utterly rely on for the little support they receive. The refusal of Israel to compromise on anything at all before a Palestinian surrender you argue for ensures a cycle of escalation and ultimately the very destruction you seem to wail about and blame on some Netanyahu conspiracy to use Palestinian resistance to ensure his personal power. So whatever, declare all you want how Israel won’t yield an inch and so on, the BDS movement will just continue to gather steam in the meantime and eventually you’ll end up like South-Africa. They had the unflinching support of a global empire too, remember? Yeah.

I'm not Israeli, so I'm not voting for anything. If I was, I'd vote for whatever centrist party was polling the best.

I certainly understand that concessions anywhere are difficult. Maybe that makes peace impossible. But there was a real possibility for ending the occupation and that would lead to tangible benefits for Palestinians, and I think there still is given that Likud keeps winning by thin margins. And I agree 100% about your point about how Israel could end BDS tomorrow if it wanted to. Hence my continuing rage towards Netanyahu and Likud. But one reason BDS would end tomorrow is because it's had minimal impact. Even settlement boycotts, which aren't BDS (and I have no problem with) can't pass European parliaments.

The whole point of my argument there is that there needs to be a laser focused, tactical approach on ending the occupation as quickly as possible.

I haven't "refuse to sacrifice anything as an act of good faith" - I'm a strong supporter of unilaterally ending the Gaza boycott, and withdrawing from settlements outside of the parameters given for land swaps in international negotiations. And I think it's possible, there's precedent from Sinai, Lebanon, and the recent aborted attempts at peace with Syria that any settlement can be dismantled. I think Israel closing their border crossing to Gaza a few days ago in response to kite attacks is collective punishment, and both wrong and counterproductive. I just think collective punishment in the opposite direction is similarly wrong and counterproductive.

ANIME AKBAR posted:

So at least you've clarified your dumb position that right of return is an all-or-nothing matter for you. It's easy to guess why you take such a position, since anything in between "full repatriation and reparation" and "gently caress you, stay out" is a lot harder for you to dismiss. So you pretend that there simply are no in-between options.

Like, for example, formally recognizing that Palestinians have the right of return at all in the first place. Doing so would not necessarily mean that right will be %100 fulfilled, but it would likely bring Palestinians to the negotiating table by giving them something to negotiate with other than "bend the knee to Israel."

You already know this, of course. You'll continue to ignore it though. I'm just spelling it out for the sake of others who might be interested.

Clarified? I've been consistent on this.

I'm not talking about public negotiating positions. My position is about policy. The demand hasn't been "boycott Israel until they give a symbolic token that won't actually be used." If that's your actual position, state it, instead of one that isn't. And note, we can draw an analogy here to the whole "recognize Israel as a Jewish state" canard, which I don't remotely care about, but is similarly a symbolic nothing that refusing to grant ends up being a huge PR bonanza for the Israeli right.

lollontee posted:

What was the last israeli concession?

Israel made a good faith effort to withdraw from Gaza in 2005. They hosed up in not giving the Palestinian Authority credit for it, but the plan legitimately was to leave it alone until Hamas took power.

Kim Jong Il fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jul 13, 2018

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Kim Jong Il posted:

I think Israel closing their border crossing to Gaza a few days ago in response to kite attacks is collective punishment, and both wrong and counterproductive. I just think collective punishment in the opposite direction is similarly wrong and counterproductive.

Did you just imply that a blockade of essential goods is morally equivalent to tying a strip of burning cloth to an inflated condom?

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

zapplez posted:

I can sympathize, and I imagine a lot of people here can as well. When you grow up in the US or Canada you're going to generally only hear about the Israel-Palestine conflict from the point of view of "Plucky little Israel" and it's hard to dispel that. Israeli talking points about them being the region's "only democracy" and such also resonate. Eventually, though, a lot of people find out that it's not as simple as they were told and you're utterly powerless to break the narrative you're surrounded in, so it's hard to restrain yourself when old familiar platitudes arise.

What finally broke me was the realization that Israel's staunches supporters ALWAYS instill inordinate responsibility on people with no agency in the matter. The idea that Israel will cease to exist if Palestinians were simply annexed and given equal rights as a bi-national state is also fundamentally alien to me, as an American, and such nativist rhetoric coming from a state born of conquest within my grandfather's lifetime just broke me. I like much about Israeli society, but I haven't liked an Israeli leader since Rabin was killed.

Grammarchist fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jul 13, 2018

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Kim Jong Il posted:

I'm not Israeli, so I'm not voting for anything. If I was, I'd vote for whatever centrist party was polling the best.

Enlightened centrism strikes again.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Main Paineframe posted:

Did you just imply that a blockade of essential goods is morally equivalent to tying a strip of burning cloth to an inflated condom?

Of course not, he's saying it's morally equivalent to not buying a sodastream.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Main Paineframe posted:

Pretty sure he just said its wrong, and he doesn't agree with the actions of the blockade

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

zapplez posted:

Pretty sure he just said its wrong, and he doesn't agree with the actions of the blockade

Jaywalking, like slavery, is wrong.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Main Paineframe posted:

Don't be disingenuous. He said it's morally equivalent to refusing to buy a SodaStream.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

pro starcraft loser posted:

Yes, they elected Hamas, stupid loving move. But not electing Hamas had the exact same outcome for them in the few decades prior, so I can see their reasoning. Israel says Gaza doesn't get poo poo while Hamas is in power; but I don't see Hamas being open to real elections.

it's entirely israel's fault the palestinians voted in hamas for the very reason you stated.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/15/israel-turmoil-bill-allowing-jews-arabs-segregated

Well who could have seen that coming...

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
there's also been some rockets and airstrikes I hadn't heard about

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/15/israel-gaza-most-painful-strike-hamas-since-2014-benjamin-netanyahu

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

quote:

Israel says it is defending its sovereign border

You're doing a pretty piss poor job at it, given how much of Israel is leaking out into the occupied territories.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Argas posted:

They could elect anyone and Israel would still find an excuse because it's not acting in good faith.

Someone said Israel is the essence of fygm nimby Americana, triple distilled.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

zapplez posted:

Ok. What would a map look like of Israel and Palestine if the Palestinians got to rewrite it tomorrow?

"Ah sorry if that came off a bit greasy, how about *empties entire contents of an Arby's grease trap into discussion*."

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

There's a GoFundMe to recoup the costs of the flights Israel cancelled after some folks on a Birthright trip did a walk-out to see what life was actually like in occupied Palestine.

I threw them a couple bucks out of spite against the propagandists behind "birthright trips" in the first place, and welcome you to do the same.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Mr. Lobe posted:

There's a GoFundMe to recoup the costs of the flights Israel cancelled after some folks on a Birthright trip did a walk-out to see what life was actually like in occupied Palestine.

I threw them a couple bucks out of spite against the propagandists behind "birthright trips" in the first place, and welcome you to do the same.

why, oh why, did i read the loving comments

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/israelmfa/status/1019195057604321280?s=21

Jesus loving Christ

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/sky7i/status/1019316912843415552

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
But Goliath was killed by a slingshot... Though I can't really think of a good metaphor offhand so eh.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

they're making Arson Kites look pretty rad, honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Maybe someone could mod in arson kites into a Civ-type game?