Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

Summer banners are probably starting next Wednesday unless they decide to do Camelot banner 2 first for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

XainZero posted:

Summer banners are probably starting next Wednesday unless they decide to do Camelot banner 2 first for some reason.
NA has thus far scrunched up the separated singularity banners so it would not surprise me if they were to do Camelot 2 first. At the same time with the Anniversary forcing their hand to break it up in the first place they may not bother/worry about its placement (sorry ACES).

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
There's no reason why they can't put camelot 2 at the same time as summer, since it's just a banner. And they really can't have breaks if they're planning on having another thanksgiving paid banner.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Tae posted:

There's no reason why they can't put camelot 2 at the same time as summer, since it's just a banner. And they really can't have breaks if they're planning on having another thanksgiving paid banner.

holding another thanksgiving banner would be dumb - the end of year logjam of events must (a) all happen in order and (b) cannot realistically be moved up at all. A thanksgiving banner will end up with a missing Quetz which is dumb and bad and wrong.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I'm fully expecting a Camelot 2 banner next week. They have done this for every Singularity banner split in two, I don't expect them to change precedent now.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

thanks for the nito pointers everyone. guess I should throw some resources at her when I get back to this

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Tae posted:

It hurts their bottom line if they overlap the banner of a story locked servant and limited servants (equivalent availability). They'll want to space it out to let whales roll on all of them.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Hypocrisy posted:

Also why the hell do my servants need so many bones? I hate them so much now.

Yeah. New waifu Drake needs 22. It has been a little bit of a bummer. Grinding in Fuyuki or Septem honestly seems to equate to the same AP = Evil Bone received amount.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

dogsicle posted:

they rotated in jp didn't they?

Only for the rerun.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
We don't know how they'll do 4 stars for an event because the last time that even occurred was like Saber Wars.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
We've gotten rerun stuff before, so it's not impossible they rotate. We'll just have to...wait and hope.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Dawgstar posted:

New waifu Drake needs 22.
Don't forget the 44 Bones she needs PER SKILL, all of which are pretty good with at least two of them that you absolutely do want. Same for Fangs. Drake is greedy as poo poo, but I guess it fits her character.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

RanKizama posted:

Don't forget the 44 Bones she needs PER SKILL, all of which are pretty good with at least two of them that you absolutely do want. Same for Fangs. Drake is greedy as poo poo, but I guess it fits her character.

That's unfortunate. And you're right, I do really, really want her third skill (which is why I'm grinding bones in the first place).

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Wuxi posted:

Also Baal wrote the Type-Moon op without watching KnK, so his opinions are by default dumb and wrong.

I watched them last year and Spiral Paradox was my favorite, how dare you do me like this

genericnick posted:

Wait, the 2016 banner comes back in 2018???

The most recent download celebration was the 2016 swimsuit servants yeah

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jul 12, 2018

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/redrawnoxen/status/1017061016260218880

camelot.

agravain is the accountant

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Sophism posted:

Pet peeve of the day: Why are they so inconsistent with servant sprite heights?

I adore Da Vinci's sprite, but she's ridiculously short. Her bio says she's 160 cm tall, exactly like Tamamo, and yet Tama towers over her while not even standing straight.

Is it that hard to draw a few reference lines for height when scaling the sprites, FGO art team?
Considering that DaVinci is high-ranked Chaldea staff, I could see her gaining access to her Servant file and adding some embellishments.
"What? Of COURSE I'm 160cm! I'm perfection, afterall!"

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Drunk rolled on Da Vinci a bunch and didn't get her, my luck ran out. :negative:

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

‘Tis a silly place.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Four friend slots cleared.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
Even if they are technically bait I threw some quartz down on the Fuyuki banner because goddammit I still want Saber Alter.

I got absolutely nothing :( Just a bunch of babbages for some drat reason.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Btw this happened like yesterday, but I had some pretty spicy rolls on the Nero and Maid Alter Gachas trying to get Nobu and Maid Alter

Pretty neat. Got pretty much everything I wanted this go around on the gacha unlike last year where I got only NP3 Raikou Lancer, only missed Maid Alter and I'm sure she'll get a download celebration rateup next year like the swimsuits did this year.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Even if they are technically bait I threw some quartz down on the Fuyuki banner because goddammit I still want Saber Alter.

I got absolutely nothing :( Just a bunch of babbages for some drat reason.

Same, except I got a ton of Medusa. Which, ordinarily would be delightful, but I already have a perfect Medusa.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

The most recent download celebration was the 2016 swimsuit servants yeah
Ah, Suirtoria wasn't on it. No wonder I couldn't remember.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I've still never gotten Babbage, I'm not sure he's real.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
I don't know how one can go without getting all of the 3* servants multiple times unless you're never spending quartz hoping to bomb them all on one special servant.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

genericnick posted:

Ah, Suirtoria wasn't on it. No wonder I couldn't remember.

They're probably gonna do her and the rest of them for the next one, I'd assume. It's kinda lame, but these are how they've been.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i am going to roll for summer marie and grail her to 100

even if i only have the grails to get her to 94 rn, but i have every material, she is good and strong and wears a crab

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Clawtopsy posted:

even if i only have the grails to get her to 94 rn, but i have every material, she is good and strong and wears a crab

I keep feeling I'm also going to wind up with summer Marie, as my team seems to be a less effective version of yours. Claw is the top of the line model, I'm the budget lemon.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

I'm going to throw some tickets on part 2 to try for punchsaint, hope that if she doesn't show up Arturia will instead, and then if the rateups aren't rotating almost inevitably end up with Marie and be disappointed because while she's great and all I'm already pretty well set on 4* AoE Casters.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

imagine it is a few weeks in the future and i am weeping bitterly over my NP5 squitoria and punchsaint and no summer marie

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I actually had a nightmare where I wasted all my quartz to get NP1 Martha, and somehow sold every single Servant in my list. I hope it wasn't an omen of an upcoming disaster.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

I keep feeling I'm also going to wind up with summer Marie, as my team seems to be a less effective version of yours. Claw is the top of the line model, I'm the budget lemon.

Liking Marie? Good and cool. Wanting to be like Clawtopsy? Bad and you should abort now, because Claw is a bad person even Marie only accepts because she's friendly to most everyone.

Clawtopsy posted:

mashu, who is TRASHU

:colbert:

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Motto posted:

Four friend slots cleared.

Sent you a request, ign Excalibanana.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Lord Koth posted:

Liking Marie? Good and cool. Wanting to be like Clawtopsy? Bad and you should abort now, because Claw is a bad person even Marie only accepts because she's friendly to most everyone.

:colbert:

mashu has grown on me since going all NO gently caress YOU DAD to lancelot

prior to that she was pretty bland

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Lancelot is just trying his best guys :(

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Gologle posted:

Lancelot is just trying his best guys :(

dude does good work but i'm still benching him for nero if i get lucky enough

unless he really endears himself to me once i get off my duff and finish camelot

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Lancelot did a great job of endearing Aggy to me

Randomzx
Jul 26, 2007

Clawtopsy posted:

mashu has grown on me since going all NO gently caress YOU DAD to lancelot

prior to that she was pretty bland

That was more Galahad's influence on her, basically a way of him speaking through her.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

you cant really seperate the two tho so mashu gets to step out of the trashu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blight Runner
May 3, 2009

Clawtopsy posted:

I was kinda hoping there was another sprite with the crab and not just the first one.

So will there be two separate gachas to roll for each part of the summer event or will they just pool the second half into the mix at the appointed time?