Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

rabidsquid posted:

its not ideal but if you can get enough bar with noctis to be using his SSB often you can use full charge as a pseudo omega drive.

I don't have Noct's SSB, he does Armiger Omega Drives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Sorry guys, looks like Torments are cancelled due to weather. Everyone pack up and head home.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

That was surreal. Somehow the new Torments won't work on my phone or my tablet, but they will work just fine on my emulator. Note the present tense there - even after walking through the cutscene and the realm-specific blurb on the emulator, the icon still won't show up on my phone. Not even entering the dungeon and waiting right outside the boss encounter fixes the problem.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

If you want to access New Torments, you have to set your phone's time zone to Tokyo time.

I'm not joking.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Fister Roboto posted:

If you want to access New Torments, you have to set your phone's time zone to Tokyo time.

I'm not joking.

If they're gonna put us on Japan time, they better give us Japan daily draws with that update.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

My first attempt at DWhale. Not bad considering what I had to work with. Healing wasn't as rough as I thought it would be with just Enkidu and Alma BSB, especially considering that I, like an idiot, threw away all my poison resist accessories.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Hey Google, show me the opposite of fun.

*Brings up Ruby Weapon fight*

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Type-0 time! Jack joins the cast as a Fire Samurai focus, and Ace gets a curious twist on the Brave mode USBs. Everything new is on Banner 1.

Legend Materia posted:

Jack LM1: PHY Damage +10%
Jack LM2: Restores HP for 100% of the user's maximum HP and grants Trance (Retalitate and Critical Chance +75% for 25 seconds) when HP fall below 20%
Jack LMR: En-Fire for 25 seconds at the start of battle

Banner 1 posted:

Ace's Draconic Deck [AOSB, +10 MAG] - 20 single-target Fire magic attacks & single-target Fire Overflow magic attack

Ace's Mythril Deck [USB, +10 MAG] - 10 single-target Fire/NE magic attacks, En-Fire, BLK Damage +30% & Top Deck to user
Top Deck: After using Black Magic abilities, chases with Focus > Charge > Burst, status ends after Burst is used
Focus: 2 single-target Fire/NE magic attacks, Quick Cast 2
Charge: 2 single-target Fire/NE magic attacks, 1500 heal to same-row allies
Burst: 8 single-target Fire/NE magic attacks

Jack's Nagamitsu [USB, +10 ATK] - 10 single-target Fire/NE physical attacks, En-Fire, 99% maxHP recoil, 100% Stoneskin & Scarlet Flash to user
Scarlet Flash: ATK +30%, High Quick Samurai & Dualcast Samurai; Disappears simultaneously with Stoneskin
Rem's Butterfly Edges [USB, +10 MND] - Haste, Shell, 40% Reraise & Astra to party, Instant Cast
Deuce's Anima Flute [USB, +10 MND] - h85 heal, RES +100% & Guts to party, Instant Cast

Ace's Lustrous Deck [Glint, +10 MAG] - En-Fire, En-Fire Stack & High Quick Cast 2 to user, Instant Cast

Ace's Diamond Bangle [BSB, +10 MAG] - 8 single-target Fire/NE magic attacks, higher multiplier if front-row, ATK & MAG +30% to party, Burst Mode
Attack -> 4 single-target Fire/NE magic attacks, Quick Magic 2
Defend -> 2 AOE Fire/NE magic attacks, MAG +30% & DEF -30%

Jack's Guise [BSB, +10 ATK] - 8 single-target Fire/NE physical attacks, Imperil Fire, Burst Mode
Attack -> 4 single-target Fire/NE physical attacks, Samurai Damage +15% for 2 turns
Defend -> 2 single-target Fire/NE physical attacks, Retaliate

Rem's Guise [BSB, +10 MND] - 8 AOE Holy/Dark white magic attacks, En-Holy & Smart Ether 1 to user, Burst Mode
Attack -> 4 single-target Holy/Dark white magic attacks, h60 heal to user
Defend -> Magic Blink 1 & White Magic Damage +15% for 3 turns to user

Jack's Diamond Gloves [LMR, +10 ATK] - En-Fire for 25 seconds at the start of battle
Ace's Flame Armlet [LMR, +10 MAG] - En-Fire for 25 seconds at the start of battle
Rem's Gold Hairpin [LMR, +10 MND] - MND +1% with each White Magic hit, up to 25%

Banner 2 posted:

King's Outsiders [USB, +10 ATK] - 12 single-target Lightning/NE ranged physical attacks, En-Lightning, ATK & DEF +30% and Machinist Ability Double to user
Rem's Argentic Daggers [USB, +10 MND] - 10 single-target Holy/Dark white magic attacks, En-Holy, High Quick Cast 1 & EX "Dominion" to user
EX "Dominion": MND +50%, DEF & RES -15%, High Quick Cast 1 after exploiting weakness
Cinque's Shock Hammer [USB, +10 ATK] - 10 single-target Earth/Wind physical attacks, En-Earth, Heavy Ability Boost & Heavy Charge Booster to user
Seven's Silver Whipblade [USB, +10 MAG] - 10 single-target Ice/NE magic attacks, Imperil Ice, ATK/MAG/RES -50%
Deuce's Argentic Flute [USB, +10 MND] - h85 heal, 40% Raise & 30% Stoneskin to party, Instant Cast

Deuce's Akademeia Uniform [BSB, +10 MND] - h55 heal and ATK & MAG +30% to party, Burst Mode
Attack -> Single-target h105 heal, Instant Cast
Defend -> h25 heal to party

Seven's Guise [BSB, +10 ATK] - 8 single-target Ice/NE magic attacks, Full Breakdown, Burst Mode
Attack -> 2 single-target Ice/NE magic attacks, ATK -40%
Defend -> 2 single-target Ice/NE magic attacks, MAG -50%

Queen's Regal Crown [BSB, +10 ATK] - 8 single-target Lightning/Dark ranged physical attacks, Critical = 50% to party, Burst Mode
Attack -> 3 single-target Lightning/Dark physical attacks, Spellblade Damage +15% for 3 turns
Defend -> 2 AOE Lightning/Dark ranged physical attacks, ATK +30% & DEF -30%

King's Platinum Gloves [LMR, +10 ATK] - En-Lightning for 25 seconds at the start of battle
Cinque's Dominion Helmet [LMR, +10 ATK] - En-Earth for 25 seconds at the start of battle
Seven's Gauntlets [LMR, +10 MAG] - When using Ice abilities, 20% chance to inflict minor Imperil Ice
Queen's Guise [LMR, +10 ATK] - 25% chance to Dualcast Lightning abilities

Hogama fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jul 13, 2018

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.
Ace BUSB seems good. It’s an odd one for sure but we can break it down to parts.

Enfire
Damage boost
”Three uses of a 4 hit chase” and Quickcast 2

Five turns seems about as much as you’d get from an EX mode anyway. The +blk is better than +mag boosts. Then it has the heal on top.

Heal’s good too, kind of a weird choice since you’d like to run him in a party of mages and most of his other stuff screams front row. This one doesn’t.

It’s not super pushed but seems a bit better than our current stuff.

Jack’s is just a Decil clone in fire it seems. Not into it, lacks the glint to reapply bubble though admittably you don’t hurt yourself with samurai skills.

Rem USB2 is revolting
Deuce USB2 is great RS healing but nothing special in 2018

thanks for the fire relics DeNA.

Thanks for the JP relic posts Hogama, this time without sarcasm.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Struggling to stay interested in this game

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Neutral Zone Trap posted:

Jack’s is just a Decil clone in fire it seems. Not into it, lacks the glint to reapply bubble though admittably you don’t hurt yourself with samurai skills.

Rem USB2 is revolting
Deuce USB2 is great RS healing but nothing special in 2018

thanks for the fire relics DeNA.

Deuce USB2 is just a clone of Ovelia USB, albeit on a character with Doublecast White LM2. It's not quite top tier now and in six months it'll basically be "good" instead of great. Definitely not a bad choice with her LMR, though, since you can alternate USB2+BSB.

Rem USB2 is trash what the gently caress. Why the gently caress does DeNA keep trying to push reraise.

Jack USB is pretty obviously intended to lead into his LM2 and trigger the trance mode, but that gimmick sure as hell won't work on high-end bosses looking to poo poo out damage, and unlike Machina, he doesn't even have a lovely backup source of stoneskin to MAYBE keep running.

Fire Flametasy Refried Kindling. Who cares about other elements, we need more Fire and Wind and Holy.

fridge corn posted:

This is the path of all gacha games, hemorrhaging players as they start to travel deep into their own assholes in a frantic attempt to lure in bigger whales.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

KataraniSword posted:

This is the path of all gacha games, hemorrhaging players as they start to travel deep into their own assholes in a frantic attempt to lure in bigger whales.

I do have to wonder if they'd make more doing once-monthly 500-gem-with-choice banners. Personally speaking the price point of 11 pulls is just way too high. Like five times what I'd consider reasonable.

I'm sure there's reams and reams of market analysis at work trying to find the sweet spot where the multiplier of "people buying" intersects "price" with the maximum result, but I'm also thoroughly unconvinced this is it.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

KataraniSword posted:

How long do most gacha games last? Or, to speak more generally, how long do most free-to-play games last? Currently FFRK is at three years, and having never given a care about the market before I dunno where that is in the standard life cycle. (I also used to play Warframe several years ago, and while that's still going very strong I assume it's a fortunate aberration for Digital Extremes.)

Also it would be cool to see some (some) of these design concepts iterated and thoroughly polished into a standalone product, but I doubt that's financially viable.

NGDBSS fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Jul 12, 2018

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

NGDBSS posted:

How long do most gacha games last? Or, to speak more generally, how long do most free-to-play games last? Currently FFRK is at three years, and having never given a care about the market before I dunno where that is in the standard life cycle. (I also used to play Warframe several years ago, and while that's still going very strong I assume it's a fortunate aberration for Digital Extremes.)

Also it would be cool to see some (some) of these design concepts iterated and thoroughly polished into a standalone product, but I doubt that's financially viable.

Most last two years or less, but that's because the market is absolutely flooded with them and most aren't very good. Square-Enix has experience failing miserably at mobile games (America may not have ever heard of Final Fantasy Tactics S or Pictologica Final Fantasy, but they sure as hell heard about All The Bravest and Justice Monsters 5, and technically Heavenstrike Heroes came out over here, too) so they've more or less refined their design/sales techniques for the long haul with the Record Keeper/Brave Exvius/Mobius trifecta.

Puzzle and Dragons is probably the oldest-living gacha around and it's only from 2012; some particularly evergreen longrunners like Granblue Fantasy, Brave Frontier, and Summoner's War are from 2013-2014, though at least the latter two of those are basically limping along at this point and may not be keeping afloat much longer.

Unfortunately, FFRK has limitations that PAD doesn't - it has to try to stick to the "feeling" of Final Fantasy, which means capping out players at Lv99, using mostly familiar spells/SBs, and minimizing promotional crossovers. I don't know my optimism about it lasting to 2020 as a gacha.

That's not to say I'm not optimistic about its chances of survival, quite the opposite - I'm kind of seeing Record Dungeons as being the direction they're trying to take the game in for a possible future "completed" release sort of like Final Fantasy Dimensions 2 had. I'd sure as hell pay for a game that let me just build teams through record dungeons in ways that were more like puzzles and less like DPS races.

MarquiseMindfang posted:

I do have to wonder if they'd make more doing once-monthly 500-gem-with-choice banners. Personally speaking the price point of 11 pulls is just way too high. Like five times what I'd consider reasonable.

I'm sure there's reams and reams of market analysis at work trying to find the sweet spot where the multiplier of "people buying" intersects "price" with the maximum result, but I'm also thoroughly unconvinced this is it.

The reason the whale terminology came around is because of the sheer, absurdist scope of how much some people spend on f2p gacha games. Some people need to not just have every item on every banner, but need to have it maxed out, at its highest rarity, and have to have their entire teams maxed out too, and so forth.

There are people who pay five digits worth of money on mobile games a month. You'd need to get ten thousand people paying $5 to match the power of luring in that one person foolish enough to blow $50k a month. A lot of companies focus less on optimizing profits - which is something PAD has managed to find the sweet spot of quite effectively, I might note - and more about minimizing effort for maximum gain.

Why work ten times as hard to get two times as much money?

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

KataraniSword posted:

The reason the whale terminology came around is because of the sheer, absurdist scope of how much some people spend on f2p gacha games. Some people need to not just have every item on every banner, but need to have it maxed out, at its highest rarity, and have to have their entire teams maxed out too, and so forth.

There are people who pay five digits worth of money on mobile games a month. You'd need to get ten thousand people paying $5 to match the power of luring in that one person foolish enough to blow $50k a month. A lot of companies focus less on optimizing profits - which is something PAD has managed to find the sweet spot of quite effectively, I might note - and more about minimizing effort for maximum gain.

Why work ten times as hard to get two times as much money?

Yeah, I'll be the first to admit mobile game dev monetisation strategies are something I firmly abjured learning about because I was adamant that I didn't want to develop that kind of game.

Philouza
Jul 20, 2005
Here's what I'm throwing at the FFT Torment

I scored the TGC kit during the fest so that's obviously fantastic
I did a full LD on Delita after getting his BSB and USB cause I thought it would be a good idea for magicite. It wasn't, but it might work well here. Has +Lightning boost on realm sword and armor, which is nice
The bad news is I don't have a healer burst here but I have Alma's USB, which is perfectly fine to get the fight started. The astra blocks the first Slow; can't imagine reraise doing a lot here.
I've got a few options with Ramza. I could use his BSB2 with CMD1, just straight support/entrust or wrathing up his USB for instant casts
I went with Gaffgarion with his USB because his chase is a drain and healing is gonna be a problem, the en-dark with help a lot and I put him in the 5th slot since he gets doomed immediately and that pairs well with Reaping Scythe.

I had 2 poison resist accessories and bought a third from the Gyshal Shop so it looks like I missed/trashed one along the way

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

So last night with a bit of remembering things I'd read and things I have I realised I had a great potential setup. Basically Relm BSB and then get Vivi and Terra to blow themselves up into Trance. Hidon got entirely hosed and I want to try this out against Sealion I think

Had five torments left in the end. One of those is XIII so it doesn't count because gently caress Barthandelus. Who's idea was that, it'd be like having the IV Torment be Rubicant

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Philouza posted:

Here's what I'm throwing at the FFT Torment

I scored the TGC kit during the fest so that's obviously fantastic
I did a full LD on Delita after getting his BSB and USB cause I thought it would be a good idea for magicite. It wasn't, but it might work well here. Has +Lightning boost on realm sword and armor, which is nice
The bad news is I don't have a healer burst here but I have Alma's USB, which is perfectly fine to get the fight started. The astra blocks the first Slow; can't imagine reraise doing a lot here.
I've got a few options with Ramza. I could use his BSB2 with CMD1, just straight support/entrust or wrathing up his USB for instant casts
I went with Gaffgarion with his USB because his chase is a drain and healing is gonna be a problem, the en-dark with help a lot and I put him in the 5th slot since he gets doomed immediately and that pairs well with Reaping Scythe.

I had 2 poison resist accessories and bought a third from the Gyshal Shop so it looks like I missed/trashed one along the way

a heads up that just to see what all the fuss about i gave the first floor of the new torment a shot, with roughly the same party composition/equipment and made it through under 30 seconds but feel like i probably wouldn't be able to do the second floor. the lack of an actual group heal on alma's usb meant the constant group magic attacks were just outpacing what i could put out with single curadas, and i assume that gets worse on the next difficulty and up. i'm not going to bother trying though because i'm lazy, maybe you'll blow it away!

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Philouza posted:

i just use crimson cross. the chase easily heals the self-damage with hp to spare.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

ah i didn't read the part about how gafgarrion has a self heal either, i didn't have that with me.

edit: also i don't have magicites so that's probably important too

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jul 12, 2018

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

fridge corn posted:

Take a break and come back in a month or two, or maybe not at all. It's just a mobile gacha game :shobon:

Philouza
Jul 20, 2005

Prav posted:

i just use crimson cross. the chase easily heals the self-damage with hp to spare.

I normally would but I honed up Reaping Scythe for TGC to murder holy magicites and not himself

Edit: Oh also I'm dumb and I just realized that Dread Weapon is 4 hits...I thought it was two

Philouza fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jul 12, 2018

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Philouza posted:

I normally would but I honed up Reaping Scythe for TGC to murder holy magicites and not himself

Edit: Oh also I'm dumb and I just realized that Dread Weapon is 4 hits...I thought it was two

Physical darkness abilities are really cool in that they have a really nice gradient on how risky you want to play. You've got Dread Weapon for maximum defensiveness, then Reaping Scythe which is neutral but does a little more damage (with the downside that you need to have a source of doom), then Sanguine Cross for a little more damage at the cost of a little HP, then Crimson Cross for maximum risk/reward.

Dwindling Spirit and Mark of Darkness are garbage though.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i've got r3 sanguine and crimson and r1 of the others. y'all darknessing wrong

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i've got shadow's usb so all my darkness comes from ancestral reflection and shadow embodied

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

there's one I have to remember not to put on Cid otherwise he kills himself with it really fast when he's usbing

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
I'm gonna need to level about 60 people to do these torments.

How often do we get new ones? I take it these are permanent.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

How does the realm chain interact with regular chains? And any thoughts how punishing briging one or two non-syhergy chars would be for the second difficulty? First one was easy but not getting anywhere on the second sticking with tactics - Alma alone just can’t heal enough even with bsb.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

You can only have one chain active at a time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/8tqjdm/tyranny_of_the_impure_fft_torment_dungeon/ <--exact numbers for torment synergy

For D280 you can get by with 1 or 2 non-realm characters. For DWhale you absolutely need a full realm party though.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

MarquiseMindfang posted:

I'm gonna need to level about 60 people to do these torments.

How often do we get new ones? I take it these are permanent.

Twice a month. In order so far:

Tactics - Cúchulainn
V - Gilgamesh
XII - Zodiark
VII - JENOVA Synthesis
VI - Wrexsoul
VIII - Gerogero
IV - Calcabrina
XIII - Dahaka
XV - Deadeye
X - Yunalesca
XIV - Ultima Weapon
IX - Meltigemini
III - Ahriman
Type-0 - Nox Suzaku

Just I, II, and XI left. XI should be next in Japan as they're getting an event early August.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
I wonder how far I could get with just Ramza endlessly Entrusting TGC his USB.

Parasol Waddle Dee
Oct 30, 2012

Waddle waddle.
Did Discord die really hard just now?

EDIT: To keep this in topic, I'm actually considering diving MARACH for a clear on DWhale Nutorment. This is dead real.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

pichupal posted:

VIII - Gerogero

that seems like an odd choice

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.

Parasol Waddle Dee posted:

Did Discord die really hard just now?

EDIT: To keep this in topic, I'm actually considering diving MARACH for a clear on DWhale Nutorment. This is dead real.

That sounds good. Exactly the reason for a legend dive - to help you clear something you otherwise wouldn't be able to. If you want to beat that content and diving Marach gets you there, go for it.

The more common legend dive criteria of "have good relic, will dive" is a good place to start but I'd look at the bigger picture to avoid eventually having fifteen dived fire users.

Philouza
Jul 20, 2005

Cowcaster posted:

a heads up that just to see what all the fuss about i gave the first floor of the new torment a shot, with roughly the same party composition/equipment and made it through under 30 seconds but feel like i probably wouldn't be able to do the second floor. the lack of an actual group heal on alma's usb meant the constant group magic attacks were just outpacing what i could put out with single curadas, and i assume that gets worse on the next difficulty and up. i'm not going to bother trying though because i'm lazy, maybe you'll blow it away!

I ended up blowing D280 away in 22 seconds. For healing, I also had Enkidu as my main magicite, which was needed after either the gravity or dark magic attack, can't remember which it was. It makes a huge difference to speed through the phases and skip the AOE slow attack

Excited to grab a new 6* ability, probably going with the Fire-Earth spellblade since lightning is the first 5* magicite and Bartz likes both of those elements.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

One thing I thought of while working on DWhale: you really need to think about your damage per ability use, rather than just damage per turn. The main limiting factor for actually beating the fight is going to be ability uses, so you need to make sure you're getting the best bang for your buck.

Here's an example: I'm doing a fire team because I have Mustadio and Delita's USBs. For my third character I'm bringing Orlandeau, but what abilities should I give him? My options for fire are either Blazing Quadstrike (3.20 potency) or Warring Flame (3.00 potency, +50% crit with retaliate, so 3.75 potency on average). At first glance it looks like I'd want Warring Flame, but to get the crit bonus I'd need some way of getting retaliate status (Smoldering Moon, 2.00 potency). So if I had one copy of WF with 6 uses and one copy of SM with 6 uses, I'd have a total of 34.5 potency on average. But if I instead had two copies of BQ with 6 uses each, I'd have 38.4. Blazing Quadstrike wins, unless I can end the fight before I run out of hones (not likely).

e: you'd also only get a total of 36 hits out of WF+SM, while 2xBQ would get you 48. That's important for the realm chain.

Fister Roboto fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jul 13, 2018

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Some good news for the A++ Elmdore fight is that his Ultimate Blinding Darkness doesn't remove Wall. While it is a -DEF/-RES AoE, it applies each debuff separately (as status IDs 604 and 607, respectively) rather than as a group (as status ID 608, more commonly Wall). So with that I managed to shove out a CM win...even if it did involve returning to that old cheesing strategy of hit-and-run. At least doing so gave me the leeway to dump SB gauge into Lettie and Celia so I wasn't facing a relentless pile of AoEs and status effects before smacking Elmdore himself. (My only FFT medica is Ovelia SSB - the very first realm medica I got.)

eelmonger
Jun 20, 2008

MarquiseMindfang posted:

I wonder how far I could get with just Ramza endlessly Entrusting TGC his USB.

I was curious too, and the answer is not far at all. I had Ramza and Meliadoul entrusting, Alma and Ovelia healing, and TGC OSB, USB, and Guardbringing when he didn't have gauge. I was at high health and slowly chipping away at him, but then the DPS check at the end of a phase that auto kills your party happened. Maybe I could be a bit more efficient, but I don't think you can do enough damage with just TGC fast enough to skip all of them. Maybe you could get to 50% this way, maybe.

Just thinking about it though, this guy has 2 million HP, so that's at least 20 OSBs. USBs were doing like 40k damage, but you need his EX mode to get the OSBs capping, so 25-30ish soul breaks: I think we are finally at the stage where you can't cheese stuff with solo DPS.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

I got the second fight to the 60% mark with Orleandu osb, and support, might be able to last longer with poison res accesories but for damage I’d probably need Orleandu usb or something - strange that isn’t on our current tactics banners.

Should I keep red gems for abilies? Cause I still need some bard motes too but noone seems to know when we’ll get more naturally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcon
Jul 24, 2013
Good news: I got Agrias' USB (and BSB) off the banner; Imperil for daaaays. Bad news, even with that and TGCid USB, I cant kill even the 280 difficulty nuTorment. I have 3 USBs, 4 if you count Alma's, (Also Have Gaff's) and I still cant make this work :[