Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Nooner posted:

wematanye

this derail is retarded as gently caress

wematanye

Go hunt a snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

P-diddle!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nooner posted:

wematanye

this derail is retarded as gently caress

wematanye

look pa, i brought it back to life

i'm a shaman

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Bombadilillo posted:

Go hunt a snipe

:hands you a long thin branch:

"..Here's your whoop-rear end stick."

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Bombadilillo posted:

Pneumonia is an opportunistic infection. It kills you when you are really sick from something else. You get terrible flu for a week then pneumonia shows up and offs you in 1 day.

That's why it kills a lot of olds and hiv/aids victims as the literal deathnail after other stuff. But anyone who gets really sick is susceptible to it.

I got pneumonia after a bad case of the flu last fall. Don't get pneumonia.

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Former DILF posted:

Yea my 90 year old grandad fell down in his own kitchen making his own breakfast and cracked his head but it was the pneumonia that finished him off

What was peepee doing in the kitchen? :confused:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Testikles posted:

THATHERTON

every once in a while when I get mad at someone I angrily think THATHERTON

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
I completely forgot about the Renaissance Faire episode until seeing it today, and then I find out the rear end in a top hat "king" is just Alan Rickman playing an American forcing a British accent, then he's exposed and it's Alan Rickman doing a bad American accent as an American.

That was some perfect casting holy poo poo, he made that episode. Also renaissance faires are just the weirdest loving thing to me as a non-American.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That show has the best parts for guest celebrities bar none imo, they're always hilarious.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Bombadilillo posted:

Go hunt a snipe

Can't hunt a snipe when you are the snipe.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That show has the best parts for guest celebrities bar none imo, they're always hilarious.

I watched serPUNt last night (guest star John Goodman) and oh boy do I ever disagree.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I don't recall that one offhand and will assume you're just some humourless nugget.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FinalGamer posted:

I completely forgot about the Renaissance Faire episode until seeing it today, and then I find out the rear end in a top hat "king" is just Alan Rickman playing an American forcing a British accent, then he's exposed and it's Alan Rickman doing a bad American accent as an American.

That was some perfect casting holy poo poo, he made that episode. Also renaissance faires are just the weirdest loving thing to me as a non-American.

How now, gas man

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Renaissance Fairs are fun. It's the only place where it's socially acceptable to walk around drunk while eating a turkey leg.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I don't recall that one offhand and will assume you're just some humourless nugget.

"Hey, if, uh, if Bobby asks, we let Josh go on a farm."

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

Detective No. 27 posted:

Renaissance Fairs are fun. It's the only place where it's socially acceptable to walk around drunk while eating a turkey leg.

Come to a Virginia Tech football game with me brother.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Catalina posted:

"Hey, if, uh, if Bobby asks, we let Josh go on a farm."

Well, it's a it's a good farm.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

joshtothemaxx posted:

Come to a Virginia Tech football game with me brother.

Are kilts acceptable at these games?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

depends, does it have plenty of pockets?

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
It’s the kind of magic you do with a ball-peen hammer in a deserted place.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Alright tornado five years ago you took my shed

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Detective No. 27 posted:

Epcot.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The snake episode with John Goodman was dumb. They had some real clunkers in the final few seaons

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FinalGamer posted:

This show always had excellent casting.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

"I'll tell you what..."

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Ein cooler Typ posted:

The snake episode with John Goodman was dumb. They had some real clunkers in the final few seaons

There are a few good episodes in the final seasons.

Better way to put it. After the real series finally (the wedding) it's all downhill.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Bombadilillo posted:

Better way to put it. After the real series finally (the wedding) it's all downhill.

The final episode is one of my favorites though it's such a good send off. Which is odd since they had no idea that'd be the actual finale.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bombadilillo posted:

I like how the last few episodes are pretty much alternate endings for other characters.

"Hank, you gotta help me! I have that disease where you wake up strange places drunk!"

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Alright tornado five years ago you took my shed

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

pixaal posted:

The final episode is one of my favorites though it's such a good send off. Which is odd since they had no idea that'd be the actual finale.

I liked the way the audience finally learns what Boomhauer does for a living.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

King Possum III posted:

Makes the episode where he washes up in another city and arrested/institutionalized weird.

But hey, Bill finds love and sticks and it's never spoken of again for 4 episodes and hes still sad and lovely.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Bombadilillo posted:

Makes the episode where he washes up in another city and arrested/institutionalized weird.

nah he washed up in dallas shirtless and disoriented with no ID and nobody can understand what he's saying, checks out

even if they asked him to write down what he was saying, would you beleive a babbling man in a speedo who wrote "i am a texas ranger" on a sheet of paper

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I also hate the one where Hank Hill is scared of bats

That's the first one I remember seeing on TV new and thinking y'know this show just isn't as good anymore

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I remember kionda liking that one but i havent seen it in forever

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
THE LAST EPISODE WAS ABOUT KAHN BEING MANIC DEPRESSIVE

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Gaunab posted:

THE LAST EPISODE WAS ABOUT KAHN BEING MANIC DEPRESSIVE

That's the 2nd to last episode. The series finale is officially To Sirloin with Love. Bobbie finally finds something he is good at, and that Hank approves of.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

King Possum III posted:

I always thought that was a little weird because in the first couple seasons it's heavily implied he's a limo driver

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

girth brooks part 2 posted:

I always thought that was a little weird because in the first couple seasons it's heavily implied he's a limo driver

there's one line where Hank mentions borrowing Boomhauer's limo and that's it

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Ein cooler Typ posted:

there's one line where Hank mentions borrowing Boomhauer's limo and that's it

I seem to remember you actually see him behind the wheel of one in an episode or two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I've seen every episode 50 times and I have no recollection of that