Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
extreme levels of hyperventilation itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Crush your enemies and make sure they stay crushed imho, go AOC

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's New York, dipshit. a hint of bullshit is going to spark this

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Dont forget your inhaler then, dweeb

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

what kind of soulless machine would willingly post in d&d in 2018

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
If abolishing ICE is too extreme, the dems should run on letting migrants go, but round up the centrists and put them in the camps.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Zokari posted:

Check out the trump and scotus threads friend. The horrors never end.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

anime was right posted:

Dont forget your inhaler then, dweeb

*in squeaky voice* don't forget your inhaler then, dweeb!!!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

drat he's just owning suckers in the replies, too. Good poo poo.

The Chad Progressive vs the virgin centrist Lanyard

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Zokari posted:

:ninja:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's not just D&D, these same opinions are popping up elsewhere too

I like that they've all very suddenly and conveniently forgotten that Crowley and his campaign were breaking multiple electoral laws on the day of the primary to try to frame Ocasio

But, sure, Crowley has no ulterior motives at all here and is playing very fairly by the book

I mean, the Democratic Party has a propensity to ratfuck between the leaked 2016 emails and the Hoyer phone recording. If anything it's prudent to assume they're operating in bad faith when it comes to primary opponents.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Office Pig posted:

I... do not see how that happens.

in both dc and in seattle, ballot initiatives that were passed by voters were overturned by their city councils

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

anime was right posted:

The end game here is probably to find a way to disqualify AOC from being on the ge ballot but crowley's name stays on

endgame was probably just to lay low and wait for her to wind down her campaign machine, then do a sudden full-court media blitz and go back into full campaign mode in September or October, hoping to catch her off guard and start off strong with a surprise attack

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
look if joe crowley wants to oppose AOC then he can start his own party

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Two new claims I am seeing:

1. He can only switch to a ballot line he is qualified for, and for some reason only judgeship lines are open, but he is not a lawyer and is thus not qualified for it. This is murky and sounds like BS.

2. While he could change his residence to where his family lives near DC, he would then no longer be a resident of NY and would have to resign from Congress which, eh, actually is a tall ask and seems plausible.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Main Paineframe posted:

endgame was probably just to lay low and wait for her to wind down her campaign machine, then do a sudden full-court media blitz and go back into full campaign mode in September or October, hoping to catch her off guard and start off strong with a surprise attack

our scouts saw the movement of their canvassers into a forward position and stockpiling of supplies at their field offices, luckily we were ready to counter their attack with a strong yard sign program before it could gain momentum

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
there are too many new threads. succ zone vs demlols fight

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

wtf is demllos

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
gbs thread because lowtax got tired of people posting politics in gbs who thought dnd or cspam were too scawy

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Dairy Tariff posted:

nansy pepsi retire binch

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

People seem rightfully annoyed that the ancient boomer carpetbagger won't jump through a really simple hoop for the sake of the party. If it was a lefty candidate doing this poo poo you'd be in here making snide comments about how it shows that they and their team are inexperienced, unprofessional, and uncooperative.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Condiv posted:

wtf is demllos

the new kids on the block

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Relin posted:

gbs thread because lowtax got tired of people posting politics in gbs who thought dnd or cspam were too scawy

logikv9 posted:

the new kids on the block

ugh gross

kill it please

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/CynthiaNixon/status/1017528732028989441

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

there was literally a bernie/johnson voter in this very thread. johnson "took" (in the sense that they are more dem-leaning voters) more clinton votes than trump votes - you can look at the polling, clinton consistently did worse when johnson was included.

tbh they probably wouldn't have voted for clinton even if there were no 3rd parties to vote for though

it's me. i threw my vote away on epic aleppo guy because gently caress abeula, voted straight ticket dem otherwise (trump won my state by 20 points and dems got swept :grin:). i was kinda hoping he'd somehow stumble to 5% of the vote so 2020 could be an even bigger shitshow but welp.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

I'm ready to vote

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Oh, are we looking for people who voted for Bernie in the primary and then did not vote for Hillary in the general?

*raises hand*

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Joementum posted:

Oh, are we looking for people who voted for Bernie in the primary and then did not vote for Hillary in the general?

*raises hand*

ditto

and don't you know, centrists hate it, even though the argument i used to justify my vote (wasn't gonna turn my state blue) is the same argument they're trying to make with supporting a crowley third party run now

:lol:

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

oh hey, me too

very happy not to have voted for ol' crooked hillary at any point

ultimately just left the field for president blank and voted down-ballot

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I wrote in someone but I live in NY

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

voted for my dog in the general

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Taintrunner posted:

Look, the most important thing you gotta do is vote. Just vote. Now yes I'm implying that you only vote for Third Way Sexy Serious Centrists, it's important that you just vote. Don't organize, don't form a labor union, or any of those things that build political power, leave all of that hard thinking to the Serious Political People and our army of paid consultants, you gotta just vote.

It's almost like centrists don't actually believe in democracy beyond using it as a way to legitimize elite rule.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I voted HRC in the general but did not enjoy it

(I have been told this is just as great a crime)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

loquacius posted:

It was like being to forced to either support the Pats or Eagles in the most recent superbowl.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Condiv posted:

ugh gross

kill it please

wish there was a merge thread feature

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

loquacius posted:

oh it was

prepare to be purged for disloyalty to bernard sanders

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

etalian posted:

It was like being to forced to either support the Pats or Eagles in the most recent superbowl.

Man don't remind me

I miss my Bradytar sometimes

Condiv posted:

oh it was

prepare to be purged for disloyalty to bernard sanders

I only voted how he told me :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I felt like I was forced to vote for Hillary because I'm afraid of losing my medicaid and I'm in Pennsylvania. Felt gross.

• Locked thread