Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Epic High Five posted:

whatever the UK equivalent of disability checks is

being declared "fit for work"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

i always get a laugh out of seeing cottrell try to play the blue collar builder card.

i know by various means which i dont need to get into here that this guy is permanently excluded from being a registered builder in victoria under the building act 1993's fit an proper person clause.

AT BEST he's an unskilled labourer who can only work if an actual registered builder is supervising him (unless he's building illegally)

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Alright, the anti fash get bigger numbers and seem to be better at organising but the left can't meme or something so who's the bigger laughing stock?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Reclines Obesily posted:

i remember the american alt-right were jerking off over how good a white nationalist australian blaire cottrell is and how they wish spencer was more like him. but he's waaay stupider than spencer ever was, he's a convicted stalker and arsonist for christ sake. just last month he heckled a performer in public on video calling him homophobic slurs

Those are all the parts they like.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
oh right yeah

i meant as a respectable leader who didn’t hang around trash like matthew heimbach when that poo poo was still a thing

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

kekistani flag of course, and a generation identitaire bloc. that group emerged in france and is a sorta pan-european ethno-fascist group.

GI's almost certainly one of the groups funded by Russia. RT really likes them and they have mysteriously deep pockets despite a lot of their bank accounts in Europe being closed down. Aaand they're all young men in their 20s so how are they purchasing helicopters.

at least they brought us the chud boat

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Gum posted:

being declared "fit for work"
No, that's the UK equivalent of "bedridden in a terminal ward".

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

The Phlegmatist posted:

GI's almost certainly one of the groups funded by Russia. RT really likes them and they have mysteriously deep pockets despite a lot of their bank accounts in Europe being closed down. Aaand they're all young men in their 20s so how are they purchasing helicopters.

at least they brought us the chud boat

the RT camera was also focused on them a lot so makes sense

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

molly is "operating in a framework that rejects armed militant leftism" according to one of these goobers.

Isn't she a gun owner and pro-antifa? Why does she even care what the Extremely Online Brigade thinks about her?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

so like a hundred groups and a couple thousand people spent the last week promising and theorycrafting ways to bring down the Trump balloon, how long did the poor doomed thing last against this mighty right wing onslaught?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

:10bux: says its still floating

e: :toxx: that no right winger will destroy the trump balloon or harm it in any way until the entire event is over

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
the thing wasnt even that far off the ground, the only problem was the 250,000 pissed off anti trump protesters surrounding it

someone on 4chan should get on solving that problem

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Epic High Five posted:

so like a hundred groups and a couple thousand people spent the last week promising and theorycrafting ways to bring down the Trump balloon, how long did the poor doomed thing last against this mighty right wing onslaught?

The balloon survived, some Greenpeace activist with one of those flying fan and parachute machines did a fly by calling Trump 'sub par' as he landed in his helicopter by the golf course which is crap but if it was militant they might have shot him and they crowd funded another balloon of Sadiq Khan which is supposed to be ready in a few months time buts organised by some guy in Spain so it might just be a scam.

Basically the dorky activists won the air war.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reclines Obesily posted:

the thing wasnt even that far off the ground, the only problem was the 250,000 pissed off anti trump protesters surrounding it

someone on 4chan should get on solving that problem

*4chan reaches into a hat where all the slips of paper say "run over them with a car"*

namesake posted:

The balloon survived, some Greenpeace activist with one of those flying fan and parachute machines did a fly by calling Trump 'sub par' as he landed in his helicopter by the golf course which is crap but if it was militant they might have shot him and they crowd funded another balloon of Sadiq Khan which is supposed to be ready in a few months time buts organised by some guy in Spain so it might just be a scam.

oh yeah that balloon is a bigly scam lol

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

oh yeah that balloon is a bigly scam lol

Didn't Siddiq Khan have to give a permit for the trump balloon to fly in the first place?

Even if it's not a scam (it is) do they think he's going to approve a balloon of himself lmao

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
apparently there are multiple trump balloons

this is a twist the right never saw coming

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reclines Obesily posted:

apparently there are multiple trump balloons

this is a twist the right never saw coming

somewhere there's a factory in china making GBS threads out nothing but trump balloons now like the t-rex costumes

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
maga chuds literally thought it was going to be the size of the alien ship from independence day and were posting thousands of times about how not angry they were

now there‘s atleast 3 of them

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

namesake posted:

fash lose another air war over britain

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

they also have this thing where they go TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY

then a call in response

"tommy!"

TOMMY

"tommy!"

TOMMY

"tommy!'

TOMMY

TOM!

no answer

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's Sam Brownback, and he's the United States Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom. Not a real ambassador.

The International Religious Freedom Act which established the office was passed by the Clinton administration.

lol what the gently caress? the 'religious freedom ambassador' shilling for a islamophobic shithead is just too perfect

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

StashAugustine posted:

lol what the gently caress? the 'religious freedom ambassador' shilling for a islamophobic shithead is just too perfect

religious intolerance freedom ambassador doesn't have the same ring to it

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
utterly shocked that america would have a "religious freedom ambassador" whose existence was a bone to conservatives and whose job is mostly going around being a christian missionary on federal money

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

StashAugustine posted:

IRFA banned Modi from entering the US (temporarily, since they couldn't continue it once he became PM) over the Gujarat Riots. Like anything in the executive branch, it just depends on who's in there.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jose posted:

So Molly has deleted her Twitter after posting those mspaint nazi tactics. Which is a shame she tweeted tons of stuff about them

https://twitter.com/eponawest/status/1017910139788058625?s=19

https://twitter.com/eponawest/status/1017911960371802113?s=19

while it was funny it's also important to take those sorts of things seriously because yeah, those are the tactics they will attempt to employ. the right is going to fight dirty. they're psychos who desperately want to do real harm to their enemies. and while we might find a lot of their antics are stupid and often divorced from reality they're very willing to tell people what they want to do.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/ARAEveryDay/status/1018122578031009799

okay so this guy appeared screencapped in an SPLC article about one of these pro-trump nut festivals: https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/03/06/even-road-texas-patriot-prayer-draws-extremists-its-free-speech-event

he's a neo-confederate guy who has tried to start various confederate "militias" that mostly seem to just exist online, as he's also a "lieutenant general" in the "southern front militia." but there are several of these groups:

it's da motherfucking share z0ne. anyways friends on his wall have warned him to be careful because of health problems. he's also an amateur wrestler and wants to have one final wrestle bout:

--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV3i2SeXhSM&t=328s

why are they using the somali flag?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

bonnie blue flag

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I find funnier that they misspelled Portland.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Reclines Obesily posted:

that's great guys but your name is already tainted from your members actions in 2017, rip all your members grifting accounts https://www.identityevropa.com/censorship

Nothing is more assured to fail at gaining Bubba Joe Racist America's support than an organization with "Europe" in the name lol.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

KiteAuraan posted:

You are going to get banned from Greece.

Edit: gently caress it, probably Cyprus, Turkey and Macedonia too.

Golden Dawn has like zero profile in Cyprus oddly enough, probably because as mainland shitheads they regard Greek Cypriots as tainted semite-turk mongrels or some poo poo.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's Sam Brownback, and he's the United States Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom. Not a real ambassador.

The International Religious Freedom Act which established the office was passed by the Clinton administration.

He's a revanchist shithead par excellence. I'm from south central Kansas, and I've had the displeasure of watching this chud's entire career from riding the 90's anti-abortion jihad to power and then ruining the state with Koch Bros idiocy. This Ambassador-at-Large poo poo was a gold parachute when his moronic tax policies became too much even for that smooth-brained state. The Trump admin takes it's cues from right-wing media brainworms, so I'm not surprised in the least that he's mixed up in the Tommy Robinson poo poo.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Nothus posted:

He's a revanchist shithead par excellence. I'm from south central Kansas, and I've had the displeasure of watching this chud's entire career from riding the 90's anti-abortion jihad to power and then ruining the state with Koch Bros idiocy. This Ambassador-at-Large poo poo was a gold parachute when his moronic tax policies became too much even for that smooth-brained state. The Trump admin takes it's cues from right-wing media brainworms, so I'm not surprised in the least that he's mixed up in the Tommy Robinson poo poo.

By "revanchist" do you mean he's a Christian Dominionist?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I don't know that he would use that as a technical term because he's catholic, but essentially.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

A follower of Jedi Master/Darth Revan

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Ok I'm in America and hearing fireworks and stuff for like a bit on July 14th.
Is there some Bastille Day antifa thing going on that I'm not aware of? Because it would be cool if that explained it, otherwise I'm like wtf.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Grape posted:

Is there some Bastille Day antifa thing going on that I'm not aware of? Because it would be cool if that explained it, otherwise I'm like wtf.

Nah, some people buy so many fireworks, they set them off every weekend in July.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

utterly shocked that america would have a "religious freedom ambassador" whose existence was a bone to conservatives and whose job is mostly going around being a christian missionary on federal money

doubly-sarcastically-shocked that it's my lovely governor-

he renamed the Kansas Department of Social Services in 2010, which I didn't know, because I was too busy grieving a stillbirth- as I was coping with that, I had to apply for food stamps (which I was denied for, since I didn't work or understand the method they wanted me to use to prove I was looking for work, and also was on the brink of a psychotic break the whole time)- had a real good laugh-cry when my denial letter came back from the Department of Children and Families

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Grape posted:

some people just like to watch the neighbourhood burn

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Nothus posted:

Nah, some people buy so many fireworks, they set them off every weekend in July.

Well of course, but this seems later than usual from what I'm used to. Usually people let loose on the first weekend after, rather than the second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Grape posted:

Well of course, but this seems later than usual from what I'm used to. Usually people let loose on the first weekend after, rather than the second.

We buy a LOT of explosives for the 4th.