Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

oddium posted:

3 pw 1 V 2 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

This is the greatest picture I have ever seen

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is that custom made or are there actually Giant Bomb Funko Pops?

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

This is a war crime.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

weird that Jeff and I are wearing the same facial expression right now

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

asterioth posted:

So someone found out why the ai in aliens colonial marines was poo poo, a single spelling error in the ai code.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/aliens-colonial-marines-ai-fixed-by-a-single-letter.55247/

I was thinking about this game the other day because Steam keeps recommending I buy it.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'd never even heard of The Culling before today.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I wonder how that one couple's Pop-tract handles the custom manufacture of pops

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I wonder how that one couple's Pop-tract handles the custom manufacture of pops
it's the perfect loophole

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Giving someone a funko pop of themselves is an incredibly powerful curse

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Chev posted:

I'd never even heard of The Culling before today.

it was part of a small bunch of arena survival games that predated battle royale and it started out good but got increasingly bad with each update and then pubg got released

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
I haven't played PUBG in a long rear end while, are they still trying to sue Epic Games? Also did they ever do anything about the absurd amount of cheating?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they dropped the epic suit, and no

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Yesterday for my Nintendo Switch I bought Octopath Traveler, Atelier, and Shining Resonance Refrain.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

That's a lot of JRPG

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
If any of you inexplicably want to watch some VR esports there's an Echo Arena tournament going on right now https://facebook.com/watchVRLeague

It's basically zero g Rocket League it's sweet

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I started playing God of War and it's very good. I'm glad it features a BOY button.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

homeless snail posted:

it's the perfect loophole

He doesn't need a loophole, that contract is so ludicrously generous to him.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shouts out to the goons!!!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

In Training posted:

Shouts out to the goons!!!

have you considered perhaps buying an account so you can read what they're really saying

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

salmon run today is so good

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

That's a lot of JRPG

I know but I hadn't bought any Switch games lately and my Switch was being ignored.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1018264118170718209

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
that issue of nintendo power was part of my childhood

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

What's with the "finesparks" gangtag and the Samus Aran avatars everywhere appreciating Kazooie's butt?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

And that's why his death stare in Mario Kart exists.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
IMO the real home for JRPGs is handhelds, please put them all on one.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Relax Or DIE posted:

good news literally every jrpg now is going to be on the switch and probably also pc

unless they're ps4-exclusive, in which case they'll probably get ported to both in like a few years or something or they're persona

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Relax Or DIE posted:

Pretty much yeah. Persona 5 for Switch when???

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
atlus will make a full remake of persona 2 for the switch and it will be the same game except the combat doesn't take five hours and everyone will buy it and everyone will like it

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Ah this takes me back :allears:

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Olive Branch posted:

What's with the "finesparks" gangtag and the Samus Aran avatars everywhere appreciating Kazooie's butt?

the SGDQ chill thread was a trip

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Plugged in the ol’ Wii again. My eyes feel like they’re crying because of how blurry everything is, even with component cables

SD Netflix is pretty funny to behold

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i'm glad wii emulation is in such a great state now because running a lot of gamecube and wii games in 1080p does wonders for how good they look

i'm still kind of impressed by how smooth metroid prime 1 and 2 look with just that bump in quality

hell there are even some psp games that benefit a lot from that

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Fatal Frame 2 in HD is gorgeous

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
reminder that capcom still needs to make viewtiful joe hd

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I read somewhere that the Wii online game store was gonna close in Jan 2019 so I was thinking I’d buy a bunch of old n64 games for it before then, but seeing how blurry they are I’m having second thoughts.

Looks like Switch’s online game store doesn’t have N64 or older console games

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Steve Yun posted:

I read somewhere that the Wii online game store was gonna close in Jan 2019 so I was thinking I’d buy a bunch of old n64 games for it before then, but seeing how blurry they are I’m having second thoughts.

Looks like Switch’s online game store doesn’t have N64 or older console games

you can't buy wii shop channel points anymore anyway, you can only buy stuff if you purchased points before they disabled the ability to purchase them

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

The Colonel posted:

you can't buy wii shop channel points anymore anyway, you can only buy stuff if you purchased points before they disabled the ability to purchase them

gently caress. Oh well, at least I got Bonk’s adventure. TG16 games don’t get enough love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
When Viewtiful Joe first came out my roommate at the time got it and I don't think either of us ever got past the helicopter in the first stage.

• Locked thread