Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

^^ Z is the key for that while you are in the garage, it'll pop up stats if you are near a vehicle

SplitSoul posted:

50% off all properties right now.

Totally gearing up for funbux for new DLC it appears.Free giveaway of $300k, 2x on biker sales, crates, and air crates for the week. Nice! Just last week I bought the rest of the MC businesses, so they're sitting full of product to sell and then shut down(FU LJ Teabag). My large crate stash is at like 95/111 so that will be ripe for selling shortly. Feels good to clear everything out once in a while

Re: the special crates(film reel, sasquatch skin, etc) Are those included in the double 2x$ sales? Sitting on 5/6 right now, last night it showed like $600,000 for the sale value of all of them. Also, does it work out better selling them 1 at a time, or all at once, or is it the same $ either way? Shouldn't be too hard to figure out when looking at the numbers, I'm just curious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Re: the special crates(film reel, sasquatch skin, etc) Are those included in the double 2x$ sales? Sitting on 5/6 right now, last night it showed like $600,000 for the sale value of all of them. Also, does it work out better selling them 1 at a time, or all at once, or is it the same $ either way? Shouldn't be too hard to figure out when looking at the numbers, I'm just curious

This is a Good Question

I know the economics are straight up backwards on regular crates, you pay more for them when you buy in bulk and you get more for them when you sell in bulk which is dumb, but there you go

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
What happened to the lljk goon pc group, looks like it was disbanded?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Activities are on hiatus until we find out who has the best nightclub

And I don't know if this is just showing my age, but who the gently caress are any of those new artists that are getting spotlighted in this update? Are they big names or new and rising?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jun 26, 2018

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I think I’ve heard of The Black Madonna before, I think it’s probably big names in an relatively obscure genre.

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride
I'm old too (I guess) but the Black Madonna song they had linked on Rock Paper Shotgun seemed pretty good.

Phweengee
Nov 5, 2012

I think when it comes to special crate sales you don't have an option between selling one or several; if they're in the same warehouse, you can only sell them all in one go.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

You can sell them separate from any regular crates in there, but they all go at once. And are 2x money now.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Is the best way to start this stupid game still to go solo>invite only online>find a new session?

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Is the best way to start this stupid game still to go solo>invite only online>find a new session?

Single Player > Find New Session

I think most of the warehouse/gunrunning/car selling activities can't be done in an invite-only session, only in Freemode.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

GTA VI
coming 2019

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Yeah the modders can push official-looking messages to other players now.

They'll probably be using this power for dick jokes soon.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

That was my first thought of course, but then I was the only one in the lobby, so I thought maybe the updates for next DLC were starting to get pushed out and this was part of it. And of course by the time I thought to hit a screencap, it was gone

Did ya'all make bank for whatever is coming?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I logged in to "put my name on the list" on my ps4 and as I was zipping through the city I SWEAR I saw a poster for the United States Space Force. Couldn't find it again though. :(

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

Medullah posted:

I logged in to "put my name on the list" on my ps4 and as I was zipping through the city I SWEAR I saw a poster for the United States Space Force. Couldn't find it again though. :(
You sure it wasn't for Republican Space Rangers?

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
So wait do I have to have a facility for an avenger? I thought you could buy them or something similar before facilities were out.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
I believe you need a facility like the MOC needs a bunker.

Ripper Swarm
Sep 9, 2009

It's not that I hate it. It's that I loathe it.
We're not going to see official confirmation that GTA 6 even exists until Rockstar's done releasing the PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2 and they won't even hint RDR2 PC exists until RDR2 is released on consoles.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

oh my sweet summer child :allears:

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Vehicle work is fun. And I'm using it now to save towards a hangar on Xbox. Thanks for the advice guys.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
Really looking forward to the nightclub DLC. I've heard it's supposed to be out next Tuesday?

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

The rumor mill says the 17th. No official announcement yet.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

FuturePastNow posted:

The rumor mill says the 17th. No official announcement yet.

Does anybody know if the steam “QA Beta” has been updated yet? I heard there was always a two week lead time between that being updated and release

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

It has not. But there's also a QABeta2 and QABeta3 now and they may have changed the way they test things.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Played a mission where I got to fly a Tula.

I NEED A TULA NOW.

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Bug talk: having an issue with textures missing during online play. Only seems to happen while I’m around the prison, but the radius is huge. People and cars spawn just fine it’s just buildings and ground and anything in the ground like fences or poles that disappear and leave me with a grey ground. Anyone else have that issue or know about that issue. I’m on Xbox FYI.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
On Xbox as well and haven't had any pop in around the prison though I have been seeing issues with hair textures for some reason lately. May be fully unrelated though

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

ZeusCannon posted:

Played a mission where I got to fly a Tula.

I NEED A TULA NOW.

Its a great plane, and on sale this week!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Such an ugly duckling

The ages-old question

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

You can vote-kick someone out of a server? Friend of mine touched an event briefcase and the moment he did he got votekicked out lmao

Me and some bros are getting back into this, haven't played since the beginning of last year.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

If there are enough people to make a kick vote stick. Either that, or someone has a mod menu they can use to kick people with.*

*In the past, that only worked if you were the session host, but dunno about how things are now.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Its a great plane, and on sale this week!

It'll be a long time before I have the money for it but it's my current save up goal! Need that and the JATO

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
I got voted out on ps4 once without even going near anyone else on the server

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Such an ugly duckling

The ages-old question

What the hell is that?

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

ElwoodCuse posted:

I got voted out on ps4 once without even going near anyone else on the server

There are groups on the PS4 that do supply runs or whatever and instantly kick either all players or nuisances. Sometimes they'll invite you to their club or corp and kick you if you don't join.

It's annoying but it sure beats playing on the PC!

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Top Hats Monthly posted:

What the hell is that?

Tuuuuuula

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

here's your fuckin' supplies

https://i.imgur.com/78gGXTJ.mp4

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
:boom:

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Looks like the rumours were either wrong or the later rumours were right and the pushed the nightclub update back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Is heisting still the best way to help others make money? Got a friend whos played enough to at least grab a high end apartment, so he can host if that's best. I forget if there's a $$ award for hosting them all the first time, or just an award badge. I know the ideal thing would be to go through them in order to get paid on each job and then also the 'all in order' $1m bonus and maybe also another $1m for loyalty.

Hiring them as CEo/MC helper monkeys doesn't really pay crap for helping with supplies and sales

What about the org jobs like headhunter and sightseer? I know the boss makes like $20k per job, do helpers make that much too? If not then it would be obviously better to have poor friend get to $50k in the bank and start an org and then have them host these. And the cooldowns on these only apply to the same job, so you can do headhunter, then do sightseer while it cools down, and go back and forth between those right? Are there other jobs that pay like these for the few minutes of work, to add into the rotation?