Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

"I can't possibly sleep MJ" immediately falls asleep.

Holy poo poo he really does have the brain of a retired football player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

pete its the middle of the day get up

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Some hot news? :wiggle:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Be adventurous on your next phone call. Try to hold your phone the way Robbie's holding it smashing it against his head.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Haifisch posted:

Be adventurous on your next phone call. Try to hold your phone the way Robbie's holding it smashing it against his head.

That screen's one big cheek-smear

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The artist clearly has no idea how people hold smartphones. Every time anyone's using one it's either just balancing on the tip of their fingers or at some MC Escher angle to their head.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

hands are hard to draw

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
hands are like feet for arms

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

The Skeep posted:

hands are like feet for arms

Needs more pouches and teeth.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

:spidey:
"Should I try to find out why someone wanted a FBI agent dead? No, I should take a nap!"

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Alhazred posted:

:spidey:
"Should I try to find out why someone wanted a FBI agent dead? No, I should take a nap!"

I mean to give the dude credit here, he just got off a red-eye flight followed by a superhero fight where he got his rear end kicked. He's probably exhausted.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Haifisch posted:

Pete's not doing so great either. He has the screen pointed away from his face, and is barely hanging on.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Synthbuttrange posted:

pete its the middle of the day get up

"A source only willing to call herself M is claiming she has the real secret identity of Iron Fist and is trying to sell it to the Bugle! She was complaining about her deadbeat husband not paying the bills or something and having to rent trucks to haul around alien corpses."

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Choco1980 posted:

Pete's not doing so great either. He has the screen pointed away from his face, and is barely hanging on.
I was willing to give him some credit because he's half-asleep. But only some.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Rectal Death Adept posted:

"A source only willing to call herself M is claiming she has the real secret identity of Iron Fist and is trying to sell it to the Bugle! She was complaining about her deadbeat husband not paying the bills or something and having to rent trucks to haul around alien corpses."

*buy

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

davidspackage fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jul 14, 2018

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

did you drop your phone at all trying to hold it like this, cause i think i would.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
Pete's face is saying, "But I'm already Peter Parker and Spider-Man. If I add Newspaper Man to that, I'll never keep my identities straight."

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

You have been working for a newspaper for ages, Peter. DCEU Superman have been both a superhero and a reporter for barely a few months and he knows the difference between a reporter reporting on a masked superhero and invading someone's privacy.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!

Hell yeah, Heroes for Hire are gonna gently caress Pete up

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Maybe the writer read this thread, though the edits were real, and is now writing the story as if peter leaked iron fist's identity?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.

What awfully detailed eyelashes in the last panel, the weekend artist is taking revenge for the detailed beard in his own terms

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
“Peter’s Choice” hahaha oh my god

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Zeeman posted:

Hell yeah, Heroes for Hire are gonna gently caress Pete up

OMG, Newspaper Luke Cage!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

someone awful. posted:

did you drop your phone at all trying to hold it like this, cause i think i would.

I have years of practice from reading Dick Locher's Dick Tracy comics:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

gently caress yes Robbie, you're feeling JJJ's power coursing through your veins, take it out on Peter!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Escobarbarian posted:

“Peter’s Choice”

"Napping or doing my job?"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

BITTEN BY A RADIOACTIVE NEWSPAPER, MILD-MANNERED PETER PARKER GAINED THE PROPORTIONAL STRENGTH AND ABILITIES OF A NEWSPAPER.

NEWSPAPER MAN
NEWSPAPER MAN
DOES WHATEVER A NEWSPAPER CAN
CAN HE REVEAL CORRUPT GOVERNMENT?
NO HE CAN'T, IT WAS A CONSERVATIVE RAG
LOOK OUT! HERE COMES THE NEWSPAPER MAN!

(The cadence is all wrong I know.)

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I was so sure he was gonna say “At the risk of sounding like J Jonah Jameson, get me pictures of Iron Fist!”

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Mover posted:

I was so sure he was gonna say “At the risk of sounding like J Jonah Jameson, get me pictures of Iron Fist!”

Man, that was a wasted opportunity.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Peter deals with feels bad

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
The world knew nothing at all about Iron Fist until Peter spilled the beans.

Nope, no idea about him.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'm not surprised that peter doesn't know how either the television or being a reporter works

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I had never read Robbie's last name before and I googled real quick because I wanted to be sure they hadn't created a character named Robert Robertson

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

No one has the heart to tell Peter you don’t hang up a smartphone by placing it face down on a table.

Also that table comes up to his mid chest?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
He's still sitting down. Just on the other side of the couch now.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

He swiveled around 180 degrees before hanging up, without leaving the sitting position.
It's one of his lesser known powers.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Synthbuttrange posted:

Stitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Synthbuttrange posted:

Clean your drat walls Peter. You especially should be aware of this, what with crawling all over them and everything.