Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

If those are his adopted children, then that must mean that Cell is his wife!

We already know Cell sucked him.

Cell sucks a lot of people though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

don't bring back the old ginyu force. make a new one so it's canon that freeza has a special unit dedicated to posing

Blue Star posted:

Broly looks awesome. I wonder how strong he's going to be? He has to be at least as strong as GoD Toppo, to be any kind of actual credible threat. He's got to be at least as strong as Ultra Blue Vegeta and probably quite a bit stronger. As strong as Jiren? Dont know.

in keeping with rof, he'll kick goku or vegeta's rear end and then a scouter will reveal he's about as strong as cell

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Manatee Cannon posted:

don't bring back the old ginyu force. make a new one so it's canon that freeza has a special unit dedicated to posing

So was Frieza just deflecting every time he said that that was their own idea and not his?

Maybe it was an old rule that Frieza changed and the Ginyu Force continued the practice out of loyalty!

Newb Galactic Tyrant Frieza did pilates!

Caros
May 14, 2008

Saagonsa posted:

They both have the same scar on their cheek

Reverse kale and caulifla. All the promo art shows two clearly different male sayians, but it turns out they are somehow both broly.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

So was Frieza just deflecting every time he said that that was their own idea and not his?

Maybe it was an old rule that Frieza changed and the Ginyu Force continued the practice out of loyalty!

Newb Galactic Tyrant Frieza did pilates!

Frieza blushed like mad b/c you could tell he loved that poo poo whenev Ginyu Force would bust it out. So elegant !!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Lots of Heroes stuff! First, the second episode of the anime is out.

Second, SS4 Vegetto https://twitter.com/Lord_Towa9377/status/1018751461964972032?s=19
He looks bad and wasn't necessary but here he is.

Third, SS3 Gohanks
https://twitter.com/48Hey/status/1018743953573609472?s=19
He got no transformations before so this is nice.

Unconnected with Heroes, we also have Male Kale.
https://twitter.com/Lord_Towa9377/status/1018750364776976384?s=19
https://twitter.com/Lord_Towa9377/status/1018750419785224194?s=19

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I always kind of liked that SS4 was Goteta's transformation and Blue was Vegito's, but they gave Gogeta Blue at some point so whatever, as long as we don't lose Vegito Blue.

Also that Broly is more in line with the old base, so I'm happy about that. I guess he has multiple hulking forms or something.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Blaze Dragon posted:

Lots of Heroes stuff! First, the second episode of the anime is out.

Second, SS4 Vegetto https://twitter.com/Lord_Towa9377/status/1018751461964972032?s=19
He looks cool and was necessary but here he is.

:allears:

Now this looks better than just another evil Goku.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Heroes Episode 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t9MOkvrTnY

Cumber will go Golden Oozaru and thus, SSJ4 down the line

And here's the top ten of characters for Heroes, number 1 isn't listed because he will be a secret card for Universe Mission 4

And more Broly

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick

Great news everybody, I hate Dragon Ball again.

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

I wonder if this is an early draft. The wrist bands and boots don't match, and his leggings are blue instead of purple.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I.... I don't even know what to say. To all that.

This must be coming soon.

RBX fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jul 16, 2018

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

JoeGlassJAw posted:

I wonder if this is an early draft. The wrist bands and boots don't match, and his leggings are blue instead of purple.

I'm guessing that's how he looks when he first shows up, then Freeza takes him out shopping.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

SS4 is still loving garbage, grass is green, world turns.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

this is more reasonable but i still prefer base broly being a nerd

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Super Dragon Ball Heroes is awful, wow. They sucked all the life out of every character. It's like watching a grown adult smash their action figures together humorlessly.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I'm guessing that's how he looks when he first shows up, then Freeza takes him out shopping.

Yeah it makes sense with the old style Freeza Armor boots and pants

Caros
May 14, 2008

Hjalmar posted:

Super Dragon Ball Heroes is awful, wow. They sucked all the life out of every character. It's like watching a grown adult smash their action figures together humorlessly.

That is exactly what heroes is, yes.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Since SSJ4 Vegetto will probably beat SS Cumber and force him to go Golden Oozaru, I wouldn't be surprised if ultimately both Gokus fuse to take him down.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Since SSJ4 Vegetto will probably beat SS Cumber and force him to go Golden Oozaru, I wouldn't be surprised if ultimately both Gokus fuse to take him down.

So SSJ4 Blue?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Bumper Stickup posted:

So SSJ4 Blue?

I wonder. Heroes has added a lot of things, but a new Super Saiyan form is not one of them, that always seemed like the one thing it really didn't want to touch. But it just feels like Fused Goku has to happen here, with two Gokus (and now two Vegetas) running around.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

And here's the top ten of characters for Heroes, number 1 isn't listed because he will be a secret card for Universe Mission 4

Number 4 is.. Yamcha?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Who the hell could number one be? Gogeta?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

RBX posted:

Who the hell could number one be? Gogeta?

SSJ4 Blue Goku: Xeno :v:

I love these gimmicks

https://twitter.com/tomofuni/status/1018685485768585217

Also, people are speculating that since we finally got SSJ4 Vegetto, the Broly movie will have SSB Gogeta.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
I'm glad El Grande Padre made 5th. He deserves it.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Well Broly is MAXIMUM power and they're re-releasing the Fusion and Bardock movies so it's only right to assume we'll see and learn more about Bardock and Gogeta.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

RBX posted:

Well Broly is MAXIMUM power and they're re-releasing the Fusion and Bardock movies so it's only right to assume we'll see and learn more about Bardock and Gogeta.

I glossed over this and for a second there I thought you said Broly was going to fuse with Bardock..

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

SSJ4 Blue Goku: Xeno :v:

I love these gimmicks

https://twitter.com/tomofuni/status/1018685485768585217

Also, people are speculating that since we finally got SSJ4 Vegetto, the Broly movie will have SSB Gogeta.

Vegeta has no right to turn down doing the fusion dance anymore after dancing at the bingo tournament.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

New Leaf posted:

I glossed over this and for a second there I thought you said Broly was going to fuse with Bardock..

Did you see that statue, he does!

https://twitter.com/DBReduxTDC/status/1018647539854315521

RBX fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Jul 16, 2018

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

The best part about Broly joining/being conscripted into Freeza's army is that he has to abide by Freeza's "tights or pantless" policy.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
So his color scheme is definitely a shout out to the Hulk right

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

New Leaf posted:

Number 4 is.. Yamcha?

Remember it's a popularity poll about cards, not characters. Yamcha apparently has a really useful card that keeps seeing use even now.

Also enjoy that there's one world where Yamcha is loved.

New Leaf posted:

It wouldn't be hard to design at least, just grab Karoly, change his eyes and add some Bardock clothing to him. Like Karoly Black, but with Bardock instead of Black.

Calaveron posted:

So his color scheme is definitely a shout out to the Hulk right

I doubt it, but at the same time, this is a franchise where the protagonist is a shameless Superman ripoff.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Is there a place I can legally download DBZ for offline viewing? Im haply to pay for it I just cant find it anywhere.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Blaze Dragon posted:

Remember it's a popularity poll about cards, not characters. Yamcha apparently has a really useful card that keeps seeing use even now.

Also enjoy that there's one world where Yamcha is loved.

I just assumed it was Isekai Yamcha, but that would be too good for Heroes I guess.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Fans are fast

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bumper Stickup posted:

So SSJ4 Blue?

I feel this is a response to anything about making SSJ4 canon.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Super Saiyan 4 looks worse every time I see it. Super Saiyan 3 is at least really funny looking.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Hjalmar posted:

Super Saiyan 4 looks worse every time I see it. Super Saiyan 3 is at least really funny looking.

They're both bad but I'd almost take 4 over 3 just because it has eyebrows. However 3 only looks bad because of the lack of eyebrows instead of just looking bad in general.

So 3 is better.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

the raditz hair in ss3 looks so bad it almost wraps around to good

almost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

SS3 Raditz has his hair clip through the floor.