Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
:siren: GRISTIANO :siren:

https://twitter.com/Cristiano/status/1018927028572172288?s=19

:siren: THIS HAS BEEN GRISTIANO :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

What is he pointing to? Maybe his thigh?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

KISS THE RINGS BITCH

GG MAKE THIS YOUR NEW AV FOR THE SEASON TOXX

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Jfc Liverpool poo poo or get off the pot already.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
It’s Chelsea since Courtois is off.

Liverpool has lots of keepers.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Daley Blind pass that launched a thousand ships:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4LoE2VK0M0

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Sandwolf posted:

KISS THE RINGS BITCH

GG MAKE THIS YOUR NEW AV FOR THE SEASON TOXX

gently caress lol

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
https://sport.ilmessaggero.it/calcio/roma_monchi_alisson_mercato_di_francesco_pastore-3859601.html

Supposed 70m bid from Liverpool for Alisson.....

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
But I thought Klopp was most definitely a huge idiot that, based on all the evidence of last season, absolutely had no plans for a new goalkeeper at all and should therefore be ran through the Shankley Gates without pants on?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Ninpo posted:

But I thought Klopp was most definitely a huge idiot that, based on all the evidence of last season, absolutely had no plans for a new goalkeeper at all and should therefore be ran through the Shankley Gates without pants on?

It’s true

Klopp out

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Yesterday I thought "Klopp out because hes not bidding on Alisson" now I'm thinking "Klopp out because hes not showing faith in Karius and Grabara".

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Can’t believe Klopp said he had no interest in a goalkeeper when now it looks like he might have an interest in a goalkeeper

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

gently caress lol

mbisonyes.mpg

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

Can’t believe Klopp said he had no interest in a goalkeeper when now it looks like he might have an interest in a goalkeeper
Hes clearly giving us misleading messages. Klopp out for lying to the fans.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Gorn Myson posted:

Yesterday I thought "Klopp out because hes not bidding on Alisson" now I'm thinking "Klopp out because hes not showing faith in Karius and Grabara".

This is the correct attitude

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Is Klopp even in charge, being contradicted by the board daily, club in chaos

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I can’t believe the newspapers got it wrong. When is the last time a newspaper got a transfer story wrong? Klopp out!!!!

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Bring back the transfer committee imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol even the police have been rinsing sunderland for money because they'd pay it

https://twitter.com/MsiDouglas/status/1019187291682758656

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

sticksy posted:

What is he pointing to? Maybe his thigh?
succ his dick you fuckman

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Isn’t this latest report some dirt tier Italian paper? I believe nothing until he takes pics in a Liverpool kit.

And even then R.I.P. Fekir.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

frankenfreak posted:

succ his dick you fuckman

Why would you sign your emptypost?

- it me

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Bring back the transfer committee imo
Yep, and bring back Kenny as manager. The club is in chaos, only he can bring calm.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Gorn Myson posted:

It's spelled Grobbelaar, mate.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cheers mike

https://twitter.com/ChronicleNUFC/status/1019209982779318272

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1019210320684994560
https://twitter.com/SamMcGuire90/status/1019212581473529857

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jose posted:

Big andy carroll declared himself fit for west hams season and played in a pre-season friendly and got injured and is out for 3 months lol

I just loled irl

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

swear to god this is my best friend's dad growing up

like, it has to be him. down to the heineken

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

This doesn't make any sense, the other journalist and everyone at Liverpool said this wasn't happening and that Klopp was sticking with his current keepers.

I think this must be a lie otherwise Evilhawk would look really foolish for trusting idiot journalists on twitter whose job is to write bullshit about transfers.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

fat gay nonce posted:

This doesn't make any sense, the other journalist and everyone at Liverpool said this wasn't happening and that Klopp was sticking with his current keepers.

I think this must be a lie otherwise Evilhawk would look really foolish for trusting idiot journalists on twitter whose job is to write bullshit about transfers.

i would say he’ll never live this down but evilhawk has unprecedented resilience when it comes to looking like a mug

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
All Liverpool fans are mugs.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Sexier than the Pavard goal.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

the collective meltdown when rafa packs it in will be amazing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's not even asking for much is the worst bit of it

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I will post a big time meltdown when Rafa walks

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I love Rafa and its quite heartwarming to see Newcastle fans take to him.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

fat gay nonce posted:

If it's true then awesome! I want us to buy a keeper! All of the same journos I was referring to last week have now come out and confirmed it!

All we can do as fans is respond to what we are being seen and told. We were told that we weren't interested in a keeper and we were seeing Klopp try to rehabilitate Karius, and give Ward a chance. That concerned me and, in my opinion, is entirely fair.

I'm holding my breath until the deal is done though. I'm worried about Chelsea's reaction after Courtois potentially goes.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

If it's true then awesome! I want us to buy a keeper! All of the same journos I was referring to last week have now come out and confirmed it!

All we can do as fans is respond to what we are being seen and told. We were told that we weren't interested in a keeper and we were seeing Klopp try to rehabilitate Karius, and give Ward a chance. That concerned me and, in my opinion, is entirely fair.

I'm holding my breath until the deal is done though. I'm worried about Chelsea's reaction after Courtois potentially goes.

Agreed, sack klopp

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

EvilHawk posted:

You weren't told that by anyone with any connection to the club, you were told it by lazy idiots who make up stories to sell newspapers. This isn't hard.

If Klopp in a press conference says "We aren't buying a keeper" then get worked up. If a guy who works for the daily mail and who has a vested interest in getting people to buy his newspaper by making up stories posts a story on twitter you can probably wait for it to be officially confirmed before taking it as gospel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

fat gay nonce posted:

You weren't told that by anyone with any connection to the club, you were told it by lazy idiots who make up stories to sell newspapers. This isn't hard.

If Klopp in a press conference says "We aren't buying a keeper" then get worked up. If a guy who works for the daily mail and who has a vested interest in getting people to buy his newspaper by making up stories posts a story on twitter you can probably wait for it to be officially confirmed before taking it as gospel.

Okay might as well shut down this entire forum and just look at press conferences then

• Locked thread