Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

shoulders back, head heald high, prouldy putting sugar and cream in my coffee for all to see

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I wear a shirt when *I* mow the lawn

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Macnult

You: Putting your hair into a man bun to chug black coffee like a tough guy

Me: First off, you can just call it a bun, and personally I prefer coffee with my cream and sugar

ferroque

Do you have flavor shots?

beer pal

men gather at the end of the aisle and whisper in awe as i confidently take the short cut through the tampons aisle on my way to the frozen pizza

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Macnult

beer pal posted:

men gather at the end of the aisle and whisper in awe as i confidently take the short cut through the tampons aisle on my way to the frozen pizza

cda

by Hand Knit
lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

beer pal posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm buying midol because it contains caffeine and an antihistamine along with the acetominophen, and that makes it perfect for sinus headaches caused by allergies, which men can also have, thank you very much

----------------

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

I learned how to bake because fresh baked bread is seriously like the best thing ever and now I can have that whenever I want it.

Take that, toxic masculinity.

Macnult

Revoking man cards and replacing them with environmentally friendly alternatives

alnilam

beer pal posted:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Raising my left hand in a fist above my head as my right hand clicks a computer mouse to select "taric, the gem knight"

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

blaise rascal posted:

Raising my left hand in a fist above my head as my right hand clicks a computer mouse to select "taric, the gem knight"

Outrageous!

ferroque

gem knight shyamalan

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
why yes that is a bra i'm wearing over my sweatshirt

:smug:

Starman Super DX

sometimes I don't order the Meat Lover's Combo

Tell me more!

Starman Super DX

I was not shocked when I found out Samus' gender. :smug:

Tell me more!

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
I've started to suffix certain unintentional double entendres with "yes homo"

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I've incorporated "Yass queen" into my lexicon and have even begun using it at times when I'm not watching "The Crown"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Mr.Fahrenheit
I read the instructions on Ikea furniture right away

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

*Leaves phone in plain sight so everyone can see I'm browsing the lavender-colored forum with the kitty cat*

Over There

by Azathoth
Smirk as I brush past the FOR MEN 2-in-1 Shampoo/Conditioner and pick up a set of Moroccan oil beauty set of shampoo AND conditioner because I'm not going to sacrifice nutrients for toxic masculinity.

----------------

Mr.Fahrenheit
Why yes I WILL have the side salad.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Bros, who wants to split some kale chips with me? Bros, let's do this bros.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Starman Super DX

Over There posted:

Smirk as I brush past the FOR MEN 2-in-1 Shampoo/Conditioner and pick up a set of Moroccan oil beauty set of shampoo AND conditioner because I'm not going to sacrifice nutrients for toxic masculinity.

for real though I actually do use this one as often as I can

Not that it needs it. :hairsmug:

Tell me more!

Dungeon Ecology

*reaches for powerbar but the camera goes further and you see that im actually going for a luna bar*

blaise rascal

Toxic masculinity decrees that men must rule by force and strength. I reject this by purposefully being weak and useless.

FluffieDuckie

Dungeon Ecology posted:

*reaches for powerbar but the camera goes further and you see that im actually going for a luna bar*

blaise rascal posted:

Toxic masculinity decrees that men must rule by force and strength. I reject this by purposefully being weak and useless.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

blaise rascal posted:

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
come brosephine in my flying machine

wearing a lampshade

beer pal posted:

:worship: :worship: :madmax:

wearing a lampshade fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Jul 18, 2018

blaise rascal

As I drive to the "Fight Toxic Masculinity World Championship" stadium, my hands relaxedly gripping the steering wheel of my 2011 Subaru Impreza, a smirk frames itself on my face. How could I lose? I had just compiled a VERY long list of feminine things that do not scare me, and I had finally expanded my flower garden to every edge of my property. Hell, this morning at the gym, I saw THREE girls lifting with terrible form, and I didn't correct ANY of them.

I arrive and check in at the judge's table, and I start to think how nice that winner's trophy will look on the lovely yet unobtrusive objet d'art table in my living room.

That thought is still playing in my mind as I look up and see my first round opponent, who is...

...a woman. I shriek and flinch backward, utterly defeated

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
sit down in solidarity (whilst pissing)

krampster2

Walking confidently to the checkout at the bookstore with a copy of P&P like waddup, it's a good book.

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Jul 18, 2018

krampster2

Watching female Twitch streamers who don't use a webcam because I like their personality and the games they play

krampster2

Asking friends if they want to hang out by saying: "Hey, it's awesome to spend time together so we should do something soon."

instead of being like, "yeah I was going to the beach anyway and if you wanna tag along then okay but cool if you don't, no homo haha"

Twenty Four

"Hey bro, I don't lift."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

I asked for directions.

I'm sewage flavored.

• Locked thread