Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
For the person who really likes the crust.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Haifisch posted:

It's supposed to be banana bread, apparently.

Banana dread.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Stairs posted:

Banana dread.

*Emits a plantainive wail*

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Once (and only once) I forgot to put the baking soda into banana bread. Got a nice banana puck.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Aunt Beth posted:

Chex Quest was the best thing ever. Elementary School Aunt Beth played the hell out of it. It’s one of the three games that I keep a Windows XP virtual machine around to play (the other two are SimPark and SimCity 2000)

Sim park owns but sometimes that frog got a little too rude. Like i'm working on it, you don't have to get so angry stupid frog, who even hired you?

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

I was really confused for a second because I expected the piece that was covered by cardboard to have no sausage on it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

quote:

Dairy free homemade bread pudding with leftover hamburger buns. Made with water, because I ran out of milk, and hot chocolate mix, because I ran out of sugar. Put peanut butter on it for the dry spots. Also eggs.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Don't tell me how to live my life.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Chocolate Starfruit and the Hotdog Infused Water

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sir Lemming posted:

Hotdog infused water, you say

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
….. i would investigate that sushi poutine

with a fork

and my mouth

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

M_Sinistrari posted:

There's a new zaurg thread? This I gotta read.

My favorite part is when learns how to use an ice tray. Or when he accuses me of being a polyandrist. Also, AARO had an additional meltdown in that thread. It's beautiful.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

M_Sinistrari posted:

There's a new zaurg thread? This I gotta read.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827922

Enjoy, he's on his second ban right now

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sir Lemming posted:

Cucumbers and spam, actually.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Picnic Princess posted:

Hotdog infused water, you say

I don't know what it is about the jarred hotdogs but they seem really off-putting to me even though I like hotdogs and there's nothing inherently gross about them being in a jar. I have never, ever seen anyone buy them despite my local store having half of an entire aisle dedicated to jarred sausages (mostly hotdogs, I'm pretty sure that brand). Somebody must be buying them, but who, and why? There are better ones just right around the corner.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

This could easily go in the AUG thread... 100,000 calorie challenge. He just spread something called Cookie Butter, on top of pop-tarts after eating like six candybars and a pack of oreos and severeal krispy kreme items. Seems to be a youtube fad, stuff as much awfulness into your face as possible, on camera!

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I don't know what it is about the jarred hotdogs but they seem really off-putting to me even though I like hotdogs and there's nothing inherently gross about them being in a jar. I have never, ever seen anyone buy them despite my local store having half of an entire aisle dedicated to jarred sausages (mostly hotdogs, I'm pretty sure that brand). Somebody must be buying them, but who, and why? There are better ones just right around the corner.

Campers, I guess? I don't think jarred hotdogs needs to be refrigerated

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Teagan posted:

This could easily go in the AUG thread... 100,000 calorie challenge. He just spread something called Cookie Butter, on top of pop-tarts after eating like six candybars and a pack of oreos and severeal krispy kreme items. Seems to be a youtube fad, stuff as much awfulness into your face as possible, on camera!

typing the words "calorie challenge" into the YouTube search field opens a loving portal to hell world

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Teagan posted:

He just spread something called Cookie Butter, on top of pop-tarts after eating like six candybars and a pack of oreos and severeal krispy kreme items.

From what I've been able to find, cookie butter's pureed cookies with some syrup and coconut oil. I'm just cringing at how horribly sweet that has to taste.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

This dude is going to die.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Teagan posted:

good

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwyDkmH97RE

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Cheez-Whiz on a hotdog. Done it before, will do it again if given the opportunity. Hail Satan.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

Zipperelli. posted:

Cheez-Whiz on a hotdog. Done it before, will do it again if given the opportunity. Hail Satan.

But with a Twinkie for a bun?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Mr.Radar posted:

But with a Twinkie for a bun?

You heard what I said. :colbert:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can hear the music from that scene in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_FO9p8Xdg

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Teagan posted:

loving christ. I have digestive issues when it comes to sugary food, I react similar to lactose intolerance, and even 1 bite of chocolate bar gives me stomach cramps. The suffering I would experience if I attempted even a tiny portion of that disturbs me. I would likely die.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

M_Sinistrari posted:

From what I've been able to find, cookie butter's pureed cookies with some syrup and coconut oil. I'm just cringing at how horribly sweet that has to taste.

It's good. It tastes like gingerbread. I think it's not a terribly uncommon thing outside the US? Like, in the UK maybe?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Teagan posted:

His poor toilet.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Teagan posted:

2300 grams of fat? Please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

2300 grams of fat.

2.3 kilograms of fat.

Imagine shoving five pounds of Crisco in your face hole.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Here your choices for hotdogs are tinned, jars or a single brand of 'fresh' ones (last time I checked anyway), the one time I tried the chilled ones they were grittier than the road outside my house so I stick to Aldi jars.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sakurazuka posted:

Here your choices for hotdogs are tinned, jars or a single brand of 'fresh' ones (last time I checked anyway), the one time I tried the chilled ones they were grittier than the road outside my house so I stick to Aldi jars.

I hope one day my local Aldi will have hot dogs in jars so I can partake in this novelty.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Brawnfire posted:

*Emits a plantainive wail*

nice

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Bought and consumed easy cheese recently, mostly on crackers but then it got weird when a hotpocket got involved. Turns out easy cheese tastes terrible on anything that already has a flavor, and even worse on anything with other cheese in it.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Oh god your body can't process that much at one go he's gonna be having oil shits forever

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
You ever wanted to combine eggs, ketchup, cream of mushroom soup, and old timey racism? No? Too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Croatoan posted:

Oh god your body can't process that much at one go he's gonna be having oil shits forever

LA beast is amazing. Here he is trying to eat a 5 lb bag of sugar frew gummy bears, which are known for causing gastrointestinal distress

https://youtu.be/sMjgaa5j_LE