Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Share Bear posted:

i'm the brewery that is 6 floors up in a glass tower

chemical lab in a residential space, with apparently weightless equipment, because there's no supports for multi-tonne vats in the space below

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

infernal machines posted:

also they'll attempt to reconfigure exactly once, at which point it will become apparent why no one else has come up with an idea as stupid as a reconfigurable permanent structure

hey nagakin capsule tower fuckin rules and i dont care that it proves your point

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i mean, it's a concept render, it's just very good at illustrating how loving stupid the concept is

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
uh last time i checked liquid was very light you dummies. that's how things float in it.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

what in the gently caress? is this what autists come up with after taking a bunch of lsd?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Share Bear posted:

hey nagakin capsule tower fuckin rules and i dont care that it proves your point

very cyber aesthetic

also lol at the stained mattress

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Tokamak posted:

what in the gently caress? is this what autists come up with after taking a bunch of lsd?

please don't describe your posts in your posts

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

fishmech posted:

you guys sure are mad that a bunch of junky industrial wasteland will have the lovely condo project placed on it by google instead of some other indistinguishable modern developer lol

that was my grandfather's indistinguishable modern developer's contract

he said i was going to get my own dealership

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

congrats on making something more implausible than Bin Laden's Mountain Evil Genius Lair

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

I'm the tubular office suspended within the gigantic normal office

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Tokamak posted:

possibly? they certainly weren't architects or engineers

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

haveblue posted:

I'm the tubular office suspended within the gigantic normal office

it's a collaborative space! gently caress! :rolleyes:

Whizbat!
Jan 22, 2004
Fun Shoe

i’m the urban apis

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
pie in the sky concept drawings are always good for a lol

my favorites are new airliners - so spacious! wide aisles! tons of legroom! even a piano bar! - when in reality everyone knows the rows of seats will be packed as close together as possible, just like every other passenger plane

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

President Beep posted:

it's a collaborative space! gently caress! :rolleyes:

reminded me of this

quote:

Employees at two Fortune 500 multinational companies saw face-to-face interaction time drop by about 70 percent, the use of email increase between 22 percent and 56 percent, and productivity slip after their traditional office spaces were converted to open floor plans—that is, ones without walls or cubicles that ostensibly create barriers to interaction. The findings, published recently in the Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, suggest that removing physical dividers may, in fact, make it harder for employers to foster collaboration and collective intelligence among their employees.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/07/in-open-offices-workers-chat-70-less-are-less-productive-and-email-more/

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

FMguru posted:

my favorites are new airliners - so spacious! wide aisles! tons of legroom! even a piano bar! - when in reality everyone knows the rows of seats will be packed as close together as possible, just like every other passenger plane

nah there'll be a bar and tons of leg room

...in first class

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

what if everything was a cube farm?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

chemical lab in a residential space, with apparently weightless equipment, because there's no supports for multi-tonne vats in the space below
three floors below it looks like the cocaine packaging facility from new jack city

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
im the complete opposite of a setback on the sixth-floor-brewery building

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

FMguru posted:

three floors below it looks like the cocaine packaging facility from new jack city

that's clearly a kowloon garment factory sweatshop

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i'm the cable cars just running wherever

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

uh last time i checked liquid was very light you dummies. that's how things float in it.
you are scary good at """pretending""" to be a typical American dipshit. it's really quite something.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

clearly its decorative so they can charge more

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

FMguru posted:

rear end to rear end

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

loving lazy-rear end crane. does jack poo poo.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Uptime Sinclair posted:

you are scary good at """pretending""" to be a typical American dipshit. it's really quite something.

:tipshat:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I'm the guy harvesting wheat with a scythe on the roof of the brewery

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
what the

all of it

what

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

i'm the hot d

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

graph posted:

what the

all of it

what

synergy'd again!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
this is the largest pile of fart-huffingest fucktrash

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

possibly? they certainly weren't architects or engineers

spoken like someone who hasn't seen what architects get up to in their big ~concept projects~

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

he who smelt it

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

I'm the guy harvesting wheat with a scythe on the roof of the brewery

i think thats a statue of death

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

graph posted:

yospos bithc

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

quote:

The May 2015 video, which cuts from talks at tech conferences to journal articles to Twitter screenshots, advances a mind-bogglingly complex theory linking the geopolitics of the late Bush and early Obama years to a plot by elite institutions to take control of the American education system through an open source gaming console called the Ouya.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Tokamak posted:

i'm the hot d

text me

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i'm the cablecar

i'm the cable cars just running wherever

gently caress!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
and no, that looks exactly like an architect sketched that up

that basketweave archway on a roof is a dead giveaway