Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

That Twitch chat was insufferable so I just started posting the Wikipedia article about Weekend at Bernie's II.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

caligulamprey posted:

That Twitch chat was insufferable so I just started posting the Wikipedia article about Weekend at Bernie's II.

I noticed that and loved it

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

yeah I dunno who "stefan heck" is but his street team, apparently tasked with jamming up the chat feed for Mitch Live, cannot for all the world reverse the fact that someone in this day and age was named "stefan" without a glaringly gigantic silver spoon in his mouth

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

stefan, get right this minute into the conservatory or there'll be no last bit of our special toast for you and don't you come howling to grandmama about it come this cider's eve

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

stefan, you've soiled your breeches in this ever most peculiar figure-eight fashion, there's no way our negress will be able to rumble them clean before the choosing of the beehives! oh stefan you've done it again

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
God drat it I can't believe I forgot about Mitch Live.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Pastry of the Year posted:

yeah I dunno who "stefan heck" is but his street team, apparently tasked with jamming up the chat feed for Mitch Live, cannot for all the world reverse the fact that someone in this day and age was named "stefan" without a glaringly gigantic silver spoon in his mouth

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck is probably a goon or ex-goon like all popular left twitter superstars

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

WEH posted:

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck is probably a goon or ex-goon like all popular left twitter superstars

if that's true... wow! I still don't give a poo poo

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

youre mad about the contents of twitch chat my man i think you might give a poo poo

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

eighteen scroll-wheels of retweeting other, funnier people

"hire me"

this dude's trust fund running out is going to be hilarious

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

eighteen scroll-wheels of retweeting other, funnier people

"hire me"

this dude's trust fund running out is going to be hilarious

they won't gently caress you

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/MitchLiveNow/status/1019770383816245248

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

yea the audio made it unwatchable :(

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Stefan is good and cool, youre having a meltdown because of a twitch stream chat

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

NienNunb posted:

Stefan is good and cool, youre having a meltdown because of a twitch stream chat

cutie, my name is FRANKLIN and I need your email address

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

yeah, the go off kings fans spamming the chat with 'hire stefan' wasn't great, and neither is this stefan meltdown. hell neither is this post im posting

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
Mitch Live is very good and I hope they do more.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I worked on Mitch Live AMA (I was not the sound guy)

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
When's the next one?

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Mr. Squishy posted:

When's the next one?

They don't know yet

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Unmature posted:

what does mitches hair smell like?

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Unmature posted:

What happened to the pizza

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

what does mitches hair smell like?

Yesterday? Salty. Like the Boston air.

Kart Barfunkel posted:

What happened to the pizza

Bug Mane covered it in an acidic froth and devoured it

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Gabrus' ability to work crowds at these live shows is wild, he's so good at it.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Mr. Squishy posted:

When's the next one?

if mitch on the show was to be believed -- never

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The recording of Mitch.Live is on YouTube now, with slightly better audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kAPMBE4Ws

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
I sometimes skip the Q&A on live episodes but I’m so glad I listened to the end of the Clusterfest (Mel’s Drive-In) ep. That guy fully thought they were Dan Harmon and Justin Rolland, right?

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Yes. I assumed he was doing a dumb bit and decided to bail on it when the robot and boston shrek didn’t catch on. He was definitely directing a question to Harmon/Roiland either way.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I finally watched The Last Jedi, what are the episodes to listen to to get Mitch's hot take on it?

Or is it just something someone should sum up for me?

I can't wait to hear what it could possibly be.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

They did a patreon episode all about it, tho discussion also keeps popping up in episodes released while the movie was still in theaters.

If you felt that one major problem with the movie is that it doesn't adequately explain Snoke's origin and power levels, well, you'll be in the right place :D

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

piratepilates posted:

I finally watched The Last Jedi, what are the episodes to listen to to get Mitch's hot take on it?

oh yeah, the january patreon eps #44-45 (Im assuming the arguing continues into the star wars draft ep)

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Srice posted:

They did a patreon episode all about it, tho discussion also keeps popping up in episodes released while the movie was still in theaters.

If you felt that one major problem with the movie is that it doesn't adequately explain Snoke's origin and power levels, well, you'll be in the right place :D

Haha I forgot about the power level thing.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I, too, wish I knew Snoke's midichlorian count

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

piratepilates posted:

All of them since The Last Jedi was released? I know it sounds sarcastic but I'm being genuine.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Mitch Face Timing his friend from Quincy who he claims hated the first Mission Impossible, scrambling to get the call to work and then it turns out he had the premise entirely wrong and his friend did in fact enjoy the first Mission Impossible.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

HE SMOKED THREE JOINTS! I SAW HIM DO IT!

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
And then he did a backflip off a chair. Gabrus is pretty amazing

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Popete posted:

Mitch Face Timing his friend from Quincy who he claims hated the first Mission Impossible, scrambling to get the call to work and then it turns out he had the premise entirely wrong and his friend did in fact enjoy the first Mission Impossible.

It was the most Mitch thing ever and I love it.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Srice posted:

It was the most Mitch thing ever and I love it.

Lost it when Mitch said "we're getting roasted!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Today's High & Mighty is the promised follow-up about the weight loss pledge Mitch and Gabrus made back in January.

Mitch still has not stood on a scale and does not know his current weight.