Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
That's a great article by the way. I know there's some brokebrains out there, but holy poo poo. Seems like a lot of all this garbage kicked off with Gamergate, which is sad and weird.

That Ouya thing was a new fresh hell for me - I'd never heard that particular theory before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
https://mobile.twitter.com/GibiOfficial/status/1019397893860491264

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

She's at least getting her fibre.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Is there some idea that the shell is poison or something? What's stopping anyone from eating it other than it's a tough, fibrous mass that will be difficult to digest.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

is there any better indication of terminal and irreversible brain poison than someone over the age of, like, 12 using the word "haters"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it's also pretty gross

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Is it weird to eat the shell? I do it: that's where all the salt is!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pastry of the Year posted:

is there any better indication of terminal and irreversible brain poison than someone over the age of, like, 12 using the word "haters"

Hey, Tay-Tay is doing just fine, thank you very much! :boom:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Pastry of the Year posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/377947866641485824

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Brawnfire posted:

Is it weird to eat the shell? I do it: that's where all the salt is!

I eat peanuts in their shells sometimes, but I've never heard of salted, unshelled peanuts before. Seems like a waste of salt since most people are just going to throw the shells out anyway.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I just put the entire peanut, shell and all, into my mouth and suck out the increasingly liquefied nutrients like a loving antlion

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tiggum posted:

I eat peanuts in their shells sometimes, but I've never heard of salted, unshelled peanuts before. Seems like a waste of salt since most people are just going to throw the shells out anyway.

They... they don't just salt the shells, you know. They pump the air out of the kettle so that the brine goes inside.

e: Now I'm trying to remember what book it was where I read how they're made.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Yeah, the peanuts get salted inside the shell, but the shell itself is a salt bomb that I can't justify discarding

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

there wolf posted:

Is there some idea that the shell is poison or something? What's stopping anyone from eating it other than it's a tough, fibrous mass that will be difficult to digest.

They can eat it if they want to, but that's precisely the reason why I won't.

I just love that this fully grown elderly man still has the emotional maturity of an 8 year old.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Picnic Princess posted:

I just love that this fully grown elderly man still has the emotional maturity of an 8 year old.

I would agree with the sentiment if he weren't leader of the world's most powerful nation :smith:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mak0rz posted:

I would agree with the sentiment if he weren't leader of the world's most powerful nation :smith:

The leader of the world's most powerful nation would use Weibo, though.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Brawnfire posted:

Yeah, the peanuts get salted inside the shell, but the shell itself is a salt bomb that I can't justify discarding

I'll suck on shells for this reason, but chewing and swallowing seems a bit much.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Mak0rz posted:

Well, ironically love. Like how the whole Russian election interference thing isn't actually funny, but you can't help but laugh because otherwise you'd just be wordlessly screaming at the ridiculousness of it all.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

robotsinmyhead posted:

That's a great article by the way. I know there's some brokebrains out there, but holy poo poo. Seems like a lot of all this garbage kicked off with Gamergate, which is sad and weird.

That Ouya thing was a new fresh hell for me - I'd never heard that particular theory before.

Yeah Gamergate is kind of the Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand of World War Too Online

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

SpacePig posted:

Well, ironically love. Like how the whole Russian election interference thing isn't actually funny, but you can't help but laugh because otherwise you'd just be wordlessly screaming at the ridiculousness of it all.

Yeah that's fair.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
How is the concept of laughing at absurdity still a new concept for some? It's the whole point of this thread.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

codo27 posted:

Just did a bit of reading into that palace and putin's wealth. Its unfathomable and truly scary how hopelessly ignorant potus and anyone in support of this puppet show is to the true nature of putin. putin is Baal. trump is the quill rat in the blood moor.

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

Judging by right wing media that makes Obama Multi Shot Lightning Enchanted Pindleskin.
a little way back but these are :discourse:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

SpacePig posted:

¿Por qué no los dos?

But gallows humor is all that's getting me through these days. Gallows humor and :420:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
I eat peanuts in the shell all the time and my shits are perfectly healthy.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Trig Discipline posted:

I eat peanuts in the shell all the time and my shits are perfectly healthy.

What are we looking at here?

I'll occasionally eat dry roasted peanuts with the shell on. Deep fried peanuts always have the shell on and they're pretty tasty, if a bit much. The shell gets nice and crispy rather than tough and fibrous. Boiled peanuts, though, are my favorite. The ones that are less mature than most come out of the boil with very soft shells. Just eat those whole without a second thought.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

They're Trig's turds. Can't you read?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Mak0rz posted:

Ah, yes. My mistake. Trig has very interesting butthole geometry.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The Ouya never dies, friends.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Mak0rz posted:

Yeah, I saw the post. I want to know what's in the picture.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Mushika posted:

Everyone in Australia is like that. Haven't you ever seen wombat droppings?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

LawfulWaffle posted:

e: Google Image Search is a bit off sometimes, though, so it very well may be Trig's turds for real.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

seiferguy posted:

The Ouya never dies, friends.

and I'm just over here playing a freeware Karnov RPG on my Cybiko like :smuggo:

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Mak0rz posted:

Everyone in Australia is like that. Haven't you ever seen wombat droppings?

I can't say that I have. I have travelled with several Australian friends, though I must admit to never having witnessed them poop, nor was I ever given the opportunity to examine their buttholes.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

SpacePig posted:

e: Google Image Search is a bit off sometimes, though, so it very well may be Trig's turds for real.

Ah, prime material for an Adobe Photoshop

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Mushika posted:

I can't say that I have. I have travelled with several Australian friends, though I must admit to never having witnessed them poop, nor was I ever given the opportunity to examine their buttholes.

anal sex with an Australian is like the world's moistest game of Sokoban

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Idiots on Social Media: very interesting butthole geometry

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Mushika posted:

Trig Discipline is a very together person. They have their hole life squared away.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Trig Discipline is a very together person. They have their hole life squared away.

yeah it's a cross between :aaa: and :goatsecx:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LawfulWaffle posted:

:kiss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I mean obviously he is but is he incel or volcel is the real question