Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

rudecyrus posted:

Really wishing 2020 was here so we can get this poo poo over with.

yeah should I plan to live past that year or not, just let me know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

yes but have you ever considered openly lusting for rural death while having massive priapism for pittsburgh

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

Jazerus posted:

yes but have you ever considered openly lusting for rural death while having massive priapism for pittsburgh
tori?!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Jazerus posted:

I just had someone complain that rural voters were gonna further destroy America in 2020 by voting Trump again and I was like "hm what if the Democrats put up a candidate with a platform besides RUSSIA instead???"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

you'd think Kennedy could afford some makeup or something to hide his horrid acne

He looks like a grown up version of the squeaky voiced teen from the Simpsons

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

papa horny michael posted:

Ossoff delivering his rebuttals in "Obama voice" would earn him an endorsement from the DSA and it's president

nick mullen would never go for such a thing

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Skypie posted:

I just had someone complain that rural voters were gonna further destroy America in 2020 by voting Trump again and I was like "hm what if the Democrats put up a candidate with a platform besides RUSSIA instead???"

That would involve the democrats actually having a platform.

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

lmao at the last line

also gently caress everything

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

fighting with an immigrant POC friend of mine on facebook over this as he screams about everything between Philadelphia and Sacramento being racists all the way down

brain worms go deep

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

papa horny michael posted:

Ossoff delivering his rebuttals in "Obama voice" would earn him an endorsement from the DSA and it's president

he's not a cop though

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Gunshow Poophole posted:

fighting with an immigrant POC friend of mine on facebook over this as he screams about everything between Philadelphia and Sacramento being racists all the way down

brain worms go deep

Dude isn't wrong, the midwest is full of racists.

But it's also no more racist than some coastal liberal "paradise"

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
ah gently caress it always be posting, yes there's racism loving everywhere

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/RepMaxineWaters/status/1019736415851237377

succ

(the Nazis were chased out almost immediately lmao owned idiots)

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Gunshow Poophole posted:

brain worms go deep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZbQtCtxAXM&t=102s

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I worked in a town so rural that it didn't even get the dignity of being called a town, it was a "census-designated place"

Most rural voters I met voted for Trump because they keep getting called inbred racist nazis by Clinton supporters so why the heck would they vote for her, they're gonna vote for the guy who calls her supporters names

Sure there's a couple of overt racists but most of them are just...you know...people? People that are dirt-rear end poor and really like it when one presidential candidate talks about building new roads when holy hell they need new roads. And I don't mean new roads like re-paving, I mean paving the road for the first time because the road is just a gravel path that can't fit two cars at the same time so one person has to pull onto the shoulder to let someone else pass.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
nobody cares

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gunshow Poophole posted:

brain worms go deep

Does he think democrats don't exist there or something?

I really cannot parse that sort of logic.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

wisconsin and michigan are now officially turboracist central

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

GalacticAcid posted:

nobody cares

thanks god bless

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

michigan in 2008 went 57.33% - 40.89% for obama
michigan in 2012 went 54.21% - 44.71% for obama
michigan in 2016 went 47.50% - 47.27% for trump

wisconsin 2008 56.22% - 42.31% for obama
wisconsin 2012 52.83% - 45.89% for obama
wisconsin 2016 47.22% - 46.45% for trump

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

comedyblissoption posted:

michigan in 2008 went 57.33% - 40.89% for obama
michigan in 2012 went 54.21% - 44.71% for obama
michigan in 2016 went 47.50% - 47.27% for trump

wisconsin 2008 56.22% - 42.31% for obama
wisconsin 2012 52.83% - 45.89% for obama
wisconsin 2016 47.22% - 46.45% for trump

Didn't they know they had to vote for the evil candidate and not the more evil candidate?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

GalacticAcid posted:

nobody cares

the succ is in the zone

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The Muppets On PCP posted:

*puts biden at top of list*

Also, They want to turn the page from 2016

by turning it back to 2008 except the loser lackey

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Didn't they know they had to vote for the evil candidate and not the more evil candidate?

They obviously should have known by the complete absence of Hillary's campaign that she intended for them to vote for her!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

GalacticAcid posted:

nobody cares
Nice, both "post/av combo" and "right thread" in one post!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
if I wanted to read :qq: about my neighbors voting for tormp because the mean east coast elitists cruelly called them nazis I’d read one of the million New York Times profiles to that effect

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

any michiganders watch the debate?

https://twitter.com/abdulelsayed/status/1020130983138426880?s=21

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

GalacticAcid posted:

if I wanted to read :qq: about my neighbors voting for tormp because the mean east coast elitists cruelly called them nazis I’d read one of the million New York Times profiles to that effect

gently caress off

if you would like to continue to cede rural areas to the republican party because rurals are icky then please put on this complimentary lanyard

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

only caring about the states that voted for hillary sounds like an ironclad strategy to get enough electoral votes to win the presidency

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
literally a :decorum: argument from the internet’s edgiest liberals, cool

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Condiv posted:

so u know the macron buddy who dressed up as a cop to bust protestor heads? apparently he really loves to pretend to be a cop. he's got cop equipment installed on his personal car (courtesy of macron). it's not entirely surprising that a man that aspires to godhood would have a shifty fascist on his payroll, but i guess that's centrism

https://twitter.com/Pastekk76/status/1020095854902956033

also, macron's little buddy once got fired from being the bodyguard of some politician when he got in a car accident and wanted to do a runner. just a stand-up guy all around

macrony and cheese

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GalacticAcid posted:

decorum has nothing to do with it, you're basically blanketing rurals and its gross. not all of them are racist shitheads that get highly profiled by the NYT in which is the only narrow lens you get to see it from

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

GalacticAcid posted:

nobody cares

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Please show me the post where I did this

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

if you care about any posts in the suck zone you should be crucified for your own good

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GalacticAcid posted:

if you care about any posts in the suck zone you should be crucified for your own good

i think you're a little too deep in the rabbit hole here :rolleyes:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Also, focusing "here be racists" instead of stuff like

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

People that are dirt-rear end poor and really like it when one presidential candidate talks about building new roads when holy hell they need new roads. And I don't mean new roads like re-paving, I mean paving the road for the first time because the road is just a gravel path that can't fit two cars at the same time so one person has to pull onto the shoulder to let someone else pass.
is basically giving up on reaching these people.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

only caring about the states that voted for hillary sounds like an ironclad strategy to get enough electoral votes to win the presidency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
as one of the aformentioned rural whites, i can't tell you how spoilt for choice we've been between a rich, condescending rear end in a top hat and the other rich, condescending rear end in a top hat.