Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

no loving way...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lol america elected a retarded russian puppet to president

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Start Treaty negotiations going as planned. Best deal.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1020100820635824130

Russia choosing cabinet officials

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
The best people (according to Vlad).

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol that dems have been screaming about russians non-stop but still couldn't be bothered to dig 1 inch below the surface to reveal that like half the politicians in the usa are compromised

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

america is retarded as gently caress. driving through the bible belt tomorrow. hope my car breaks down in trump haven and i'm killed.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Yinlock posted:

lol that dems have been screaming about russians non-stop but still couldn't be bothered to dig 1 inch below the surface to reveal that like half the politicians in the usa are compromised

Lol summer child, they knew

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sadly, Whoopi has said enough dumb poo poo over the years that someone compiled a Top Ten video of them. Hopefully she’s just got a case of dumb mouth and its stuff she’s all recanted since.

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

I work at a major shipping company. Today we had a man drop off a big crate, with a little glass window on top that you can look into, with 45 pasted on the window. The delivery address on the paperwork was listed as going to a business by the name of "President of the United States, Attn: Donald Trump:, with the 1600 Pennsylvania Ave address. He told me that he was shipping a custom made wheelbarrow to the president, and that they had shipped paintings to him before.

Below is a picture of a little drawing that was stuck on the bottom of the wheelbarrow, the best picture I could get through the little window. The guy claims that the correlation between the wheelbarrow and the picture was that he wanted the president to carry his large impressive balls in the wheelbarrow. None of this is exaggerated. There was also an big NRA seal on the slant of the wheelbarrow.

I also found out today that I will finally be able to transfer out of Alabama. gently caress these hicks.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1020134943899439106

salty tweets coming

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Detective Buttfuck posted:

I work at a major shipping company. Today we had a man drop off a big crate, with a little glass window on top that you can look into, with 45 pasted on the window. The delivery address on the paperwork was listed as going to a business by the name of "President of the United States, Attn: Donald Trump:, with the 1600 Pennsylvania Ave address. He told me that he was shipping a custom made wheelbarrow to the president, and that they had shipped paintings to him before.

Below is a picture of a little drawing that was stuck on the bottom of the wheelbarrow, the best picture I could get through the little window. The guy claims that the correlation between the wheelbarrow and the picture was that he wanted the president to carry his large impressive balls in the wheelbarrow. None of this is exaggerated. There was also an big NRA seal on the slant of the wheelbarrow.

I also found out today that I will finally be able to transfer out of Alabama. gently caress these hicks.

lol trump's balls are somewhere in a vault under Moscow, what's he need a wheelbarrow for

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:yeshaha:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

lol

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

ahahahahahaha

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
:lol: that he does the absolute stupidest thing possible every time

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jul 20, 2018

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

This is the first time I've thrown my hands up and shouted at the computer screen "OH COME ON ARE YOU KIDDING ME" and I have read every single page of this thread save the first 500.

Are you loving kidding me?!

there isn't a :shepicide: big enough.

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jul 20, 2018

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

Why don’t football man stand up??

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Rschooley/status/1020127952267194368

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

MC Hawking posted:

This is the first time I've thrown my hands up and shouted at the computer screen "OH COME ON ARE YOU KIDDING ME" and I have read every single page of this thread save the first 500.

Are you loving kidding me?!

there isn't a :shepicide: big enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT4_Fefew78

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

healthiest president in history

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

his mouth looks like :goatsecx:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

The orange face on blond kinda-mustache just makes it look more like a puckered anus :wow:

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He looks like the poo poo monster from Conker

Doom Sleigher
Dec 29, 2004

:hmbol: its the epitome of boomers

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Calico Heart posted:

A saddening number of very cool people all signed a "Polanski did nothing wrong" petition including Martin Scorsese, Tilda Swinton and Jason Schawrzman

Whoopie went a little further than that. gently caress her, she's a garbage person, even if she's currently opposing another garbage person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZskUvAGyjQ

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Mistle posted:

The orange face on blond kinda-mustache just makes it look more like a puckered anus :wow:

that's not a mustache, it's a crust

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
whoopie is an ancient bartender on a starship and owns.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tipps posted:

I love that you can see his bald scalp through his sugar spun hair now. :allears:

on average being the POTUS takes ten years off your life due to the stresses of the job. trump is over 70 and is incredibly stressed

just food for thought when he's acquitted of all charges and nothing bad happens to him at all

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Yinlock posted:

They tried to bring both of them in, but we're blocked by Republicans

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Immortan Trump

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That is the face of an impending coronary.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Zil posted:

That is the face of an impending coronary.

:pray:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I had a four part attempt to bridge the gap with my mom regarding Trump. over the course of four hours:

"I don't believe your facts"
"Trump is just enforcing Obama's policies"
"Illegal immigration is a crime and they should be punished before they get free health care!"
"Russia has always been controlling the country already!"
"These people are bringing children over the border to sell them into sex slavery, were saving them!"

and on and on and on and on and now I am so goddam loving drunk on tequila now

for the record my mother lives with me (she just broke up with her clinically retarded CHUD boyfriend), sleeps on an air mattress, and runs her own sewing business out of my art studio while she looks for a place to live, and barely has two nickels to rub together, yet somehow believes Donald Trump is going to close our borders, and enable our country to reorient its wealth so that all of us can prosper and then well be able to resume our role as World Police.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lol

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Bust Rodd posted:

I had a four part attempt to bridge the gap with my mom regarding Trump. over the course of four hours:

"Illegal immigration is a crime and they should be punished before they get free health care!"
"These people are bringing children over the border to sell them into sex slavery, were saving them!"

for the record my mother lives with me (she just broke up with her clinically retarded CHUD boyfriend), sleeps on an air mattress, and runs her own sewing business out of my art studio while she looks for a place to live, and barely has two nickels to rub together, yet somehow believes Donald Trump is going to close our borders, and enable our country to reorient its wealth so that all of us can prosper and then well be able to resume our role as World Police.

It's hard to pin folks down in terms of debate, but the all points conceded devil's advocate hand holding down the road of logic is the best way, because the only way to refuse the result is to claim verbal judo.

nooneofconsequence posted:

that's not a mustache, it's a crust

:barf:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Bust Rodd posted:

Could be hereditary. How old are you? Personality disorders can start to present around 25 for women and earlier for men.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My wife bought me the "Donald Trump is a Wasteman" shirt. I'm in San Francisco for the weekend. do I wear it or am I preaching to the choir?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Alec Eiffel posted:

My wife bought me the "Donald Trump is a Wasteman" shirt. I'm in San Francisco for the weekend. do I wear it or am I preaching to the choir?

I wear my red RESIGN MOTHERFUCKER maga style hat with pride every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Bust Rodd posted:

Turn on the V-Chip on your TV to block Fox News