Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Alec Eiffel posted:

My wife bought me the "Donald Trump is a Wasteman" shirt. I'm in San Francisco for the weekend. do I wear it or am I preaching to the choir?

Wear it in San Fran because you’d be preaching to the choir and you’ll probably have a good time basking in the approval of people around you. Jesus Christ why would you want to wear it in the opposite kind of place?

Like, why would you want to wear it somewhere where it would be unpopular? You’re not gonna change anybody’s mind with a loving tee shirt, and at worst you’ll invite a rough time with the last kind of person you’d want to antagonize, and maybe a group of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
alright im going to bed but i just want to say that trump can suck on my sweaty rear end balls and i hope he dies (of natural, but extremely painful causes)

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

I wonder if this is because Papa John is out of the picture now. I bet he wielded a lot of influence over the NFL.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

ScrubLeague posted:

I wonder if this is because Papa John is out of the picture now. I bet he wielded a lot of influence over the NFL.

I doubt it's Papa John's related, I think it's a mixture of Trump still calling the policy poo poo and Trump continuing to do more bad things that maybe the owner's are thinking it's not some hill they want to die on.

Alternatively the players grouped up and said if you do this policy we'll have X number of players that will not come to the field for every game.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Yeah this presidency literally killed any remenets of a relationship I had with my parents because of them just blanked believing everything Trump promised and justifying the racist sides of their personality. I clashed with them a lot growing up cause I've never really dated someone was also white which really rubbed them the wrong way but ever since Trumps rise to power I literally can't have a conversation with them that doesn't end with them regurgitating Fox news garbage or them mentioning something really off color about a girl I was dating for a long time who was Indian and very dark skinned.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bath Tubs posted:

Yeah this presidency literally killed any remenets of a relationship I had with my parents because of them just blanked believing everything Trump promised and justifying the racist sides of their personality. I clashed with them a lot growing up cause I've never really dated someone was also white which really rubbed them the wrong way but ever since Trumps rise to power I literally can't have a conversation with them that doesn't end with them regurgitating Fox news garbage or them mentioning something really off color about a girl I was dating for a long time who was Indian and very dark skinned.

murder them

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
im not kidding. stab them until they're not alive anymore. namaste

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Holy loving poo poo the President of the United States is a loving traitor!

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Bust Rodd posted:

I had a four part attempt to bridge the gap with my mom regarding Trump. over the course of four hours:

"I don't believe your facts"
"Trump is just enforcing Obama's policies"
"Illegal immigration is a crime and they should be punished before they get free health care!"
"Russia has always been controlling the country already!"
"These people are bringing children over the border to sell them into sex slavery, were saving them!"

and on and on and on and on and now I am so goddam loving drunk on tequila now

for the record my mother lives with me (she just broke up with her clinically retarded CHUD boyfriend), sleeps on an air mattress, and runs her own sewing business out of my art studio while she looks for a place to live, and barely has two nickels to rub together, yet somehow believes Donald Trump is going to close our borders, and enable our country to reorient its wealth so that all of us can prosper and then well be able to resume our role as World Police.

Condolences on your retarded mother

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
condolence on all y'alls retarded parents and president

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

today just seems to have been non-stop insane nonsense. here’s more.

https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/status/1020154700233039872?s=21

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
pretty sure my sister got divorced because her husband went All Lives Matter chud

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

ScrubLeague posted:

pretty sure my sister got divorced because her husband went All Lives Matter chud

Sorry to hear that, but at the same time smart of her to leave the Chud before things got worse.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I recommend treating Trump family members as if they were very religious: "You're into all that stuff and that's great for you but I'm not into it and I don't want to hear about it so don't bring it around me." It's not like you're going to convince them that their god doesn't exist.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

EL BROMANCE posted:

today just seems to have been non-stop insane nonsense. here’s more.

https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/status/1020154700233039872?s=21

Д Трамп

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

we live in a depressing world

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

a new study bible! posted:

not for long

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a new study bible! posted:

drink more bintch!!!11

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
trump supporters do not deserve respect or friendship, there is no reason to be polite to them even if they are your family.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hope all trump voters get a red X in lambs blood on their doors and then umm something happens i guess? gently caress god.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Isn't this the fourth or fifth time that information in the Steele-dossier has been corroborated by another source?

The Piss tape is real.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

brylcreem posted:

Isn't this the fourth or fifth time that information in the Steele-dossier has been corroborated by another source?

The Piss tape is real.

Speaking of which is there a list somewhere of things mentioned in the dossier that have come out to be true. Say online that could easily be linked to someone?

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Someone should stop the President of the United States of America.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Zil posted:

Speaking of which is there a list somewhere of things mentioned in the dossier that have come out to be true. Say online that could easily be linked to someone?

I don't have the link to it but there's a tape of Trump being pissed on by hookers, that's also in the Dossier

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

lol trump's balls are somewhere in a vault under Moscow, what's he need a wheelbarrow for

Carting away the poo poo that will be shat on his grave.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Dumb Lowtax posted:

I don't have the link to it but there's a tape of Trump being pissed on by hookers, that's also in the Dossier

Concerning if true. :ohdear:

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

You know, his lackeys called Hitler GRÖFAZ, but here we have a special specimen.

The GRÖBAZ

Größter Boomer Aller Zeiten

An AVATAR of the 20th century US white man.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

My mom got incredibly mad at me for joining the wrong communist party.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

59 people are talking about this

They are repeating ANUS MOUTH... ANUS MOUTH to each other at ever higher pitches

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
the stained lips of an anti-mentat

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1020128781984550914

Ornamental Dingbat fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jul 20, 2018

Woden
May 6, 2006

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Yeah, can't you just dissolve parliament, call a snap election or ask him politely to step down? That's how other countries seem to roll.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

big boy cosplaying Eugene from preacher.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Reposting that awful face is a warcrime.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Yes, someone really needs to "stop" the president.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Don't do that, Lowtax has enough poo poo to deal with.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Assuming the US constitution is holding us down -- if this document we can't manage to override is simply too outdated to handle party politics or to recover from being misappropriated by bad actors -- and there's no way to fix it. If this country eventually gives in, and does some empire-collapse thing of isolating and shrinking into obscurity while falling apart and bleeding out its population numbers. If so then which country is going to be the top one to pick up the slack? Where is the new center of higher education and technological progress? Where should I move?

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Assuming the US constitution is holding us down -- if this document we can't manage to override is simply too outdated to handle party politics or to recover from being misappropriated by bad actors -- and there's no way to fix it. If this country eventually gives in, and does some empire-collapse thing of isolating and shrinking into obscurity while falling apart and bleeding out its population numbers. If so then which country is going to be the top one to pick up the slack? Where is the new center of higher education and technological progress? Where should I move?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yMy7JuGpJM

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Top the president.
You can't. You can't top this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mistle posted:

The orange face on blond kinda-mustache just makes it look more like a puckered anus :wow:

:hmbol: his mouth looks like an rear end in a top hat that doesn’t get wiped properly.