Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A single, enormous wheat grain baked and dusted with flour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
BYOB Initial Public Offering

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Things are going pretty good at your lunch meeting with famed actress Scarlett Johansson. She's charming, down-to-earth, and still seems grounded and in touch despite her fame, success, and wealth.

Then your server arrives with your meals. They place an Asian fusion-style chicken pasta dish in front of you. In front of Scarlett Johansson, they place a silver plate, upon which is a pile of gold nuggets and a salad of Japanese 10,000 yen notes with ruby 'cherry tomatoes', garnished around the edge with shredded $100 bills.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

I smile into her eyes and say "are you gonna finish that"

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Remember that TV chef? The French one who was on public television forever? The one who had the calamitous kitchen catastrophes every single episode?

The catastrophes that somehow seemed to always make him lose his pants every time? Turns out that was all intentional. All 129 episodes, risking life and limb just to expose himself.

----------------

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

alnilam posted:

purestrain bread :shepface:

A nasty stanky dank nug of that ol' wheat grain, milled and baked to perfection.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Tearing up the best seller charts:

You Can Come Back From It: Overcoming Social Anxiety By Intentionally making GBS threads Yourself In Public

----------------

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
[goon meet] I'll be at Dairy Queen later

krampster2

Aliens can travel between solar systems to come here and infiltrate our minds, but they can't figure their way past a man with some store brand tin foil on his head.

*Bunch of super-intelligent alien scientists in their lab, gathered around a role of tin foil, scrutinising it and performing various experiments on this high-tech material*

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
In its bid to basically own all media, Disney acquires the NFL. As part of revamping the league to fit the Disney image, they introduce character mascot football uniforms and require players to wear them at all times while in public.

And so we the adoring public will get to be treated to seeing our favorite Disney characters engaging in such family friendly fun as making passes, scoring touchdowns, and emptying illegally acquired MAC-10 machine pistols into the engine block of a Russian businessman's limo outside of a Miami strip club while high on PCP.

----------------

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

Kthulhu5000 posted:

In its bid to basically own all media, Disney acquires the NFL. As part of revamping the league to fit the Disney image, they introduce character mascot football uniforms and require players to wear them at all times while in public.

And so we the adoring public will get to be treated to seeing our favorite Disney characters engaging in such family friendly fun as making passes, scoring touchdowns, and emptying illegally acquired MAC-10 machine pistols into the engine block of a Russian businessman's limo outside of a Miami strip club while high on PCP.

That’s genius. Especially for the guy wearing the stitch suit. And only wearing a jersey over it. No pants or knee pads.

Farecoal

There he go
The sequel to Gunsmoke nobody asked for: Weedsmoke

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

Farecoal posted:

I’d watch that. :420:

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Farecoal posted:

Treesmoke

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
Where there's Gunsmoke there're Firearms

----------------

Twenty Four

The super meta M. Night Shyamalan movie where the twist is that there is no twist, and it just kind of plays out as expected.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
From WBEZ Chicago and Public Radio International, it's This American Life. I'm Ira Glass. Today's program is about peepee

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Cubone posted:

From WBEZ Chicago and Public Radio International, it's This American Life. I'm Ira Glass. Today's program is about peepee

Our first act on the program is called Liquid Gold... NPR producer Zoe Chase set out to answer a seemingly simple question <beat> "Is pee stored in the balls?" <musical interlude>

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

cda

by Hand Knit

Cubone posted:

this is a good one, it shoudl be a thread

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Ancient Rome's Funniest Videos

Bob Sagvtt narrates the antics of Rome's military, civilians, Senate, even the Emperor is not safe from... this just in, the Emperor IS in fact safe from the antics and hyjinx, because the last person to try and record him in a compromising situation has been found face-down in the Tiber...

Ancient Rome, Ancient Rome, this is you! (Except the Emperor. Definitely NOT the Emperor... r.i.p., Augustus Aurelius Adamus the II)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
first video: slipping down the steps of the pantheon or some long outdoor staircase because it's covered in wild dog and chicken and people poop and piss

----------------

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
A company whose service is to go around at night shaving a little of chair and table legs off at restaurants so they're uneven.

----------------

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

got any sevens posted:

A company whose service is to go around at night shaving a little of chair and table legs off at restaurants so they're uneven.

*camera flips to the factory where they make thin disposable coasters for drinks*

Chairman, overlooking production line: Yes, yeeesssss, it's all coming to fruition. Our production has doubled. Small investment, big payouts. And they doubted me.

Underling: The LegShavin' Inc. company that we use has just increased it's rates 7% due to its recent collective bargaining agreement after the workers unionized.

Chairman, his eyes yellowing and unhinging his jaw: *HHHHHSSSSSKKKKKKKKKK*

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Instead of wiping front to back try figure eights or light dabbing effect.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Telling your 4chan/Reddit friends you paid $10 dollars just to post on somethingawful.com the website, and then telling them avatars are extra.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Someone whose erogenous zone is the pineal gland.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

slowm posted:

Telling your 4chan/Reddit friends you paid $10 dollars just to post on somethingawful.com the website, and then telling them avatars are extra.

Having 4chan friends

slowm

live slow, die whenevs

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Having 4chan friends
Having friends

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Friends are the worst *cuddles my plant Rooterick*

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm not lonely," I say as I purchase .5 lbs of deli meat.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I always planned to grow up this way and tape googley eyes on my turtles.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
People in glass houses shouldn't have pet rocks

alnilam

People who listen to the gentle giant album "glass house" shouldn't get stoned

Dorothy Lynch
The Metamorphosis except instead of waking up a bug, he wakes up with blackface he cant get off.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

alnilam posted:

People who listen to the gentle giant album "glass house" shouldn't get stoned

You can't tell me what to do!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Dorothy Lynch posted:

The Metamorphosis except instead of waking up a bug, he wakes up with blackface he cant get off.

woke up thuggin'

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

cda posted:

this is a good one, it shoudl be a thread

ok, enough time has passed and you didnt make the thread, so i'm going to

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
An ice cream man, but for meat salads. Get you a cone of chicken salad. it has grapes in it!

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

An ice cream man, but for meat salads. Get you a cone of chicken salad. it has grapes in it!

a savory slice of ham, wrapped delicately around a quivering whipped tower of sumptuous mayonnaise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A gyro, on a stick with sprinkles