Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Rassle posted:

What does Scooby Doo that we neglect?

Congrats on making me feel old as balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
That's an extremely 90s Jabberjaws.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

How bout a little of this then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQY6tLMdL0

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
...until you're nothing but a pelvis, wearing a belt!

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I really loved those Groovies shorts, not only was the songs catchy but the fact they put new animations to them.

I mean Josie and the Pussycats KISS version was just bad rear end. :allears:

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
The only really good gag involving Tim-Tom and Kevin was when they came in dressed like Mickey and Clubber Lang during a roleplay session.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe

That horrifying smile at 0:50....

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Fun Shoe

LesterGroans posted:

The only really good gag involving Tim-Tom and Kevin was when they came in dressed like Mickey and Clubber Lang during a roleplay session.

Ahem.

We could take out his tongue...
... with a knife...
or remove his heart...
... yeah, with a knife...
a bigger knife...
... FUCKIN' KNIFE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbWAFu3H3rw

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Hallelujah.

Not grabbing a Spanakopita! shirt when they were on sale is among the many regrets of this life :smith:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I regret not getting a Blue Morpho shirt.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
My dog tore up my HankCo shirt :negative:

But she's a good dog.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
That dog is Hitler.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

LesterGroans posted:

Ya a no good bum, Rock!

feedmyleg posted:

That dog is Hitler.

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me!!

That episode is full of great lines; "I'll give you soooooooo much money not to shoot your dad"

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Fun Shoe

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

My dog tore up my HankCo shirt :negative:

That is learned behavior. That's the owner's fault, usually. You have to show them that you're the alpha male!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

twistedmentat posted:

Ya a no good bum, Rock!

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me!!

That episode is full of great lines; "I'll give you soooooooo much money not to shoot your dad"

I really like that sweet spot where Hatred is an expert/authority instead of a total buffoon. When he gets a little respect, it improves things.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

you have 8 months to take that dog und make a beautiful pink sweet baby hitLER!

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

prefect posted:

I really like that sweet spot where Hatred is an expert/authority instead of a total buffoon. When he gets a little respect, it improves things.

yeah they did the pathetic wreck divorcee vatred and the pedophile in remission vatred and i prefer now when he's just generally washed up and non-omnicompetent brock

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Hatred has some of the best lines. I like when his competitive streak comes out. The dude may be over the hill, but drat it, he knows his stuff.

"I ate a whole Labrador retriever once! I'm serious!"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
A skittle!?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
*understanding dad voice* Maybe you masterbated with a furby...

Hank's down there probably bashing his nuggets...

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Fun Shoe
Last year, right where you’re sitting, David Bowie, looking like David Bowie in the 70s, slapped a guy with invisible arms and legs. Right over there? Brock killed a guy from Dimension C that may or may not have been an alternate Earth…. and that’s an ex-henchman from my dad’s archenemy. Pretty sure he lives in my yard now.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
New season trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnCWXGYeGfs

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

luxury handset posted:

yeah they did the pathetic wreck divorcee vatred and the pedophile in remission vatred and i prefer now when he's just generally washed up and non-omnicompetent brock

Vatred and Shore Leave's sniping competition is one of the best scenes in the whole show for just that reason.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Interesting to see Monarch is back in his OG costume.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Bear with a knife sighting!

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I'm rewatching Season 6 in prep of Season 7 but it's a shame AS only has the middle part of the season, not the premiere or Episodes 8 9 and 10

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
If you have Hulu, everything except for the ATAG2 epilogue is on there.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

e: oh nvm

Mantis42 fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jul 21, 2018

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Brick Frog!

GNU Order fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jul 21, 2018

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Like always, that Trailer is just nothing but purestrain awesome.

I though the Pazuzu statue was just going to be a background joke, but it looks like its actually part of the plot.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
God I'm so happy Venture Bros has been so consistent for 15 years.

Edit: I forgot about the Lincoln Tunnel scene :allears:

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
The Problem Light from Gargantua 1 comes back as an antagonist, the return of Red Death and the sniper odd couple, Brown Widow kicking The Monarch's rear end, 21 finally gets his armor upgrade or at least has a vivid daydream about it... looks good so far

Preem Palver
Jul 5, 2007
Looking forward to indestructible Carl Sagan, though I am wondering why the Monarch and Gary are trying to beat him up.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Vitamin Boss posted:

the sniper odd couple,

Because I had the top of my skull removed, and I have this plastic dome with tubes coming out of it.

Strabo4
Jun 1, 2007

Oh god, I'm 'sperging all
over this thread too!

Billy begging Dr. Venture to do the vbros finger thing will never get old. :allears:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Okay I'm excited now...

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Just when I thought they couldn't suprise me more and they keep doing it. :allears:

I can't wait for August 5th.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Fun Shoe
I wouldn't put it past Doc and Jackson to have everything we've seen so far happen in a "Previously on Escape to the House of Mummies, Part I"-style nonsense sequence that begins the 4th episode of the season, only to have it have nothing to do with anything at all. I mean, that'd be sublimely meta.

Whatever happens, I'm excited. It's nice to see that Dean and Sirena are in a class together (I think that was Sirena). I hope they'll be friends.

And it looks like Hank should have kept his lucky hat?

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Vitamin Boss posted:

The Problem Light from Gargantua 1 comes back as an antagonist

Seems like it's what Dr. O is so freaked out about, too.

I kinda love how it's become a thing that Orpheus senses superscience tech through his supernatural understanding of the universe and therefore assumes the worst. The JoyCan, MUTHER, the time the Monarch controlled Doc's mind, etc. Hell, he even sensed the "souls" of the boys in the machines that stored their memories for the cloning process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Bobulus posted:

Seems like it's what Dr. O is so freaked out about, too.

I kinda love how it's become a thing that Orpheus senses superscience tech through his supernatural understanding of the universe and therefore assumes the worst. The JoyCan, MUTHER, the time the Monarch controlled Doc's mind, etc. Hell, he even sensed the "souls" of the boys in the machines that stored their memories for the cloning process.

And to be honest, he's usually right about some heinous crimes against nature being involved. (I don't remember him sensing MUTHER, though)