Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I love that you called him mister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
These were early Avshalom days before you started just shouting LEONARD

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

It's a bad sign when austrians begins to registrer jews

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Suddenly very concerned about animal welfare

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Ive been on the phone with Kendrick Lamar because of work. He politely declined to partner with us.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Ive been on the phone with Kendrick Lamar because of work. He politely declined to partner with us.

more like kendrick lamer am i right?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

kendick lamer rofl

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

well he was polite so i'm being rude

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

he didnt like your horse vagina idea?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uh0Y8NhAt8

(It's actually cheaper to buy this one than to buy regular-sized bars, so clearly this is a rational choice I have to make. :D)

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Homura and Sickle posted:

he didnt like your horse vagina idea?

kendrick lamar =/= mike pence

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

avshalemon posted:

if you're at the spark arena, i have a spiritual connection to the place because at age seventeen it's where i screamed I LOVE YOU MISTER COHEN at lenny c during the quiet chords at the start of boogie street, making him flinch visibly

i was!

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Is the joke that there are no such women or that they never get out of the basement?

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

Pirate Radar posted:

These were early Avshalom days before you started just shouting LEONARD
i was but a schoolgirl

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

my job involves supervising construction work, which has brought me into close contact with your beloved salt of the earth workingman and i can say with much authority, they suck

Did you see all the economic anxiety lol

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Randler posted:

I always suspected you were still among the managerial class. :colbert:

i started in an entry level position but i'm apparently too good at my job to stay there. please try to be less visible in your jealousy

Volkerball posted:

Did you see all the economic anxiety lol

i don't see much, but i sure d hear a lot of ethnic slurs

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i started in an entry level position but i'm apparently too good at my job to stay there

If you were genuinely good at your job you would be too essential to be promoted

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i don't see much, but i sure d hear a lot of ethnic slurs

i regret not taking the time to stop and get the rank/name (so i could ruin his life/career) of a guy i heard yelling "human being" at his soldiers today while i was on my morning run but i was running late and had to get to the lovely rinky dink rural post office for the like 30 minutes they're open thats not a time im specifically expected to be at work

that will almost certainly catch up to him anyway but it would have been very satisfying to pull the trigger myself

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

If you were genuinely good at your job you would be too essential to be promoted

the secret is that i still do all of my duties in addition to all of the new ones

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Homura and Sickle posted:

i regret not taking the time to stop and get the rank/name (so i could ruin his life/career) of a guy i heard yelling "human being" at his soldiers today while i was on my morning run but i was running late and had to get to the lovely rinky dink rural post office for the like 30 minutes they're open thats not a time im specifically expected to be at work

that will almost certainly catch up to him anyway but it would have been very satisfying to pull the trigger myself

we just fired one of the members of our work crew because a client heard him talking and threatened to cancel our contract. i'm hoping that's enough to end the problem

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

if randler gets wildly jealous of gojm's career progression and administrative competence the thread narrative could go to strange new places

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

avshalemon posted:

if randler gets wildly jealous of gojm's career progression and administrative competence the thread narrative could go to strange new places

this thread has gone ape poo poo on gojm for treating himself to a steak before

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The alt-right is trying so hard to blame nazis on the left while simultaneously waving nazi flags.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
In what warped world is a monarchy left wing and not right.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Leftists hottake: Monarchies are good because they aren't nationstates.

Rightie hottake: Monarchies are bad, ego leftist

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The American right is not exactly full of smart people with any knowledge of history or politics so this should not come as that much of a surprise.

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
there is a spectrum haunting america

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

The American right is not exactly full of smart people with any knowledge of history or politics so this should not come as that much of a surprise.

One time when I was working in a wine tasting room as a summer job (which I would not recommend), I made the mistake of discussing politics with a customer, who was shocked, shocked that I would dispute that Hitler was a leftist. I decided to take my lunch break and hand her over to someone else right then and there; nothing good could have come from that discussion.

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

https://twitter.com/vgcerf/status/1019987651301081089

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Majorian posted:

One time when I was working in a wine tasting room as a summer job (which I would not recommend), I made the mistake of discussing politics with a customer, who was shocked, shocked that I would dispute that Hitler was a leftist. I decided to take my lunch break and hand her over to someone else right then and there; nothing good could have come from that discussion.

lob a molotov at the place imo

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
http://thegudda.com/this-dude-smoking-weed-on-some-next-level-nasa-type-sht/

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SSArY4aOf4

@nutranurse i bet you haven't made an ad as good as this

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

the sphinx...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

You must answer three riddles if you are to claim this dog bed for cleaning.

• Locked thread