Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

This might matter. A lot.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Mindless posted:

Maybe global warming will thaw them out a bit and wake them from their self-induced Dostoevskian nightmare.

Global warming would be a boon to Russia since the ice thawing would open new shipping lanes and trade routes. They actively want climate change.

oh ok
Oct 11, 2004

Alternate... universe... Shauna... fails... BECHAMEL TEST.

(Passim)
I came to CSPAM when this thread shifted, but I've found some other threads I enjoy here.

The happy thread - watching Trump & co get dunked on, and having a good day

Post Trump voters realizing that they're going to die under Trump here

They move more slowly but are more focused than the main trump threads.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Bust Rodd posted:

LOL imagine the day you, a trained Russian spy, are finally handed your first assignment, and its to be one of the 5 dudes banging Manafort’s wife.

fool_of_sound posted:

Manafort is into being cucked and oh Lordy there are tapes

my dudes it’s been discussed before, but this is way less “manafort has an embarrassing kink” and way more “manafort is a horrific abuser who forced his wife into coercive sex acts that she didn’t want to do and caused her to drink and then forbade her from talking about them in therapy” k thx. like I know that gbs is a haven for “ironic” rape apologists but this ain’t gbs anymore it’s not really a lol

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Calico Heart posted:

Man i can’t believe I didn’t check the Wastemsn thread for THREE DAYS. That’s literally enough time for him to have declared birds an enemy of the people or claimed fruit doesn’t exist.

can someone catch me up? is there a beast bits/highlights/clip show I can watch?

Hey I'm well behind too. I'm almost caught up on 1689 new posts. Whatever happened to that crazy exchange program of intelligence agents that was brought up during the T/P summit?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Valko posted:

Hey I'm well behind too. I'm almost caught up on 1689 new posts. Whatever happened to that crazy exchange program of intelligence agents that was brought up during the T/P summit?

nothing because trump has changed his position on it six times because he can’t shut up or remember anything

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Global warming would be a boon to Russia since the ice thawing would open new shipping lanes and trade routes. They actively want climate change.

Isn't there an absurd amount of methane locked in the Siberian permafrost, that as it melts will escape and form a continent sized toxic cloud?

It's going to be real bad

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I'm just gonna leave a blast from the past here with no context:

"Republicans should "rejoice" at Mueller's appointment, said Erick Erickson no FoxNews.com, because it will give the White House some welcome breathing space. They can now say that they can't discuss the Russia issue because to do so might compromise the Mueller inquiry. And when, as will most likely happen, Mueller concludes that there is no actual crime at the heart of this case, the Democrats, who have relentlessly hyped up the story, will be left with no leg to stand on. Trump and his team will have a chance at "real and full exoneration", said Chris Cilliza on CNN.com..."

"...The administration may survive the Mueller inquiry politically, "but any hopes that it will become an effective governing organisation are dashed".

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Electric Bugaloo posted:

my dudes it’s been discussed before, but this is way less “manafort has an embarrassing kink” and way more “manafort is a horrific abuser who forced his wife into coercive sex acts that she didn’t want to do and caused her to drink and then forbade her from talking about them in therapy” k thx. like I know that gbs is a haven for “ironic” rape apologists but this ain’t gbs anymore it’s not really a lol

nah it's still a lol as long as you aren't laughing at the wife

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

nooneofconsequence posted:

why would you even talk about that with your sister.

if my mom was getting plowed by randos at my dads request I’d probably discuss it with my sisters in order to determine which one of us should murder dad.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

FuturePastNow posted:

Isn't there an absurd amount of methane locked in the Siberian permafrost, that as it melts will escape and form a continent sized toxic cloud?

Yeah were all hosed and our lifestyle is completely unsustainable. :capitalism:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

veiled boner fuel posted:

if my mom was getting plowed by randos at my dads request I’d probably discuss it with my sisters in order to determine which one of us should murder dad.

One of them didnt seem to have that much compassion for their mom

Electric Bugaloo posted:

When did anyone apologize for freaking rape?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
every time I read WASTEMAN in the thread title I just think of ”Egg Man” by the Beastie Boys and I hear MCA going “WASTEMAN...WASTEMAN...” like he says “egg man” at the end of the song

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

FuturePastNow posted:

Not sure about the continent-sized toxic cloud, but the main concern has been that it’s going to greatly BIGLY accelerate an already rapidly changing climate. Methane has something like 30 times the greenhouse gas effect of CO2.

Atmospheric CO2 has been a greater focus because it’s proportionally far more abundant than methane...that is of course until all that permafrost melts because anthropogenic climate change is a hoax :rolleyes:

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

A. Beaverhausen posted:

When did anyone apologize for freaking rape?

couple years ago after Lowtax “fixed” GBS by kicking out all of the progressive mods on behalf of “free speech” and “SA needs to return to its roots” and basically gave it to FYAD. there were a bunch of threads full of proto-gamergaters and threads making fun of sex assault survivors and poo poo.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

You know the worst thing about climate change is that once it starts getting ugly and there are more droughts/famines all of the deniers are just going to say it's the end times since we let gay people get married.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
(longwinded paragraph written mockingly in Trump's speaking mannerisms that everyone will immediately scroll past without reading)

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Time 2 get high(er) and listen to some Beatles

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Junk posted:

(longwinded paragraph written mockingly in Trump's speaking mannerisms that everyone will immediately scroll past without reading)

*reads intently and internalizes anxiety*

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Electric Bugaloo posted:

every time I read WASTEMAN in the thread title I just think of ”Egg Man” by the Beastie Boys and I hear MCA going “WASTEMAN...WASTEMAN...” like he says “egg man” at the end of the song

I hear the lyrics of this song, instead of Eggman I hear Wasteman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsW1rdT-K2w

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Electric Bugaloo posted:

couple years ago after Lowtax “fixed” GBS by kicking out all of the progressive mods on behalf of “free speech” and “SA needs to return to its roots” and basically gave it to FYAD. there were a bunch of threads full of proto-gamergaters and threads making fun of sex assault survivors and poo poo.

He meant right now you sperg

Christ a politician just apparently got caught having a thing for having trains of black dudes run on his wife. I don't think people are going "LOL drat check THAT slut out" here, so calm down if their natural reaction to HIS issue is "haha holy poo poo", because you don't exactly hear that about the people who preach against such things even when it IS wanted by both partners. I don't think anyone here doesn't have immense empathy for the wife if she did not want this to happen and that it should be, if it isn't already, a criminal act to have this happen.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jul 21, 2018

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I can't get over this.

"Why did he make preperations to throw me under the bus?!" I asked slowly shaking my head in bewilderment. Sure, I had recently thrown him under a bus, and had a long, well documented history of throwing close friends and business partners under buses. But that's got nothing to do with anything!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Didn't read whole thread but imo the mod/ik/whatever posts about posting in other cspam threads are not primarily about merging trump threads or deleting this one, but encouraging gbsrs who would post here when it was in gbs, to also post and read other cspam threads

Like, nobody wants a weird gbs enclave. Tax moved this here to avoid the olden style "there is gbs and like 2 other forums it's 2001." People should really move around subs more often.

Ps gobs 2.0 or 1.4.9 or whatever was extremely good in theory, but the execution hosed up the site and drove away some good posters (also drove away some bad ones). The previous gbs was real lovely and it needed a catharsis, but it pendulum'd a little too far or too long. Whatever. gbs is alright now, but seems the whole site is kinda slow compared to a couple years ago (except for the other trump thread is like shooting up with a fire hose of posts)

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Splatmaster posted:

Donald's never sincere; he has to resort to lies
His intentions are clear -- he wants to be despised
If he said something to everything did he really say anything ?
He never says anything real to me anyway...

Donald's brain worms breeding uncontrolled.
All his brains are slowly smoothing,
The world trembles with abject fear;
Nazis are marching in force around here!
I thought we made them disappear?
But Wasteman, lusting for a wall-
Let's never vote Republican!

Donald went to Helsinki to see the Russian man
Vladimir Putin was the only thing that mattered
What we feared might happen that day comes to pass anyway...
And we all got burned as one more summit gets the best of this guy

One more rally ranting for that wall
The world trembles with sudden fear;
Nazis march in force 'round here!
I thought we made them disappear?
But Wasteman, lusting for a wall-

Donald's staring at the sun
A full eclipse American
Because he's hated and he's really dumb...
Yeah-e-yeah

One more summit ruined by this guy
Vladimir Putin leans against the wall
Our rights begin to disappear
It's worse than any of us feared
And all the Nazis reappear
For a Wasteman, ranting for a wall

Donald's worms are having fun
Cracked his head wide open,
The worms have eaten their way clear,
It's far worse than we all feared
All the Nazis reappeared
For a Wasteman, calling calling

Mueller I hope you'll help us here
It's far worse than we all feared
He invited Putin to come here
Now Wasteman, raving for his wall

Let's never vote Republican.
No, never vote Republican!
No, no, never never never again, uhhh-uh
What you fear isn't right was correct election day
Never never never again
No, no
No, no, no, no

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
http://www.businessinsider.com/stat...ional=true&r=US

Holy loving poo poo

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

nice late night lol

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Jesus christ, a lol to keep from drinking kind of lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It's extraordinarily bad if you compel anyone into sex stuff and making someone do poo poo they don't wanna do should be severely punished. I hold this opinion as a gbs poster, and in general. JFC

Also trump, it's bad to have him president
Apparently a large segment of politicians are bad
both situations should be resolved p expediently -- hopefully voting in serious new wave people will work. Hopefully there will be more investigations to root out poo poo.

People post about :thermidor: but you really should lift weights and do cardio NOW if you're seriously thinking there might be some kind of breakdown that leads to extrajudicial executions. Picking up a firearm is good for sane Americans but not being a slob with an O2 tank is generally more important. Also cheaper.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Electric Bugaloo posted:

MCA was spared these dark years, and I will not have you imagine him enduring our lot.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SniperWoreConverse posted:

It's extraordinarily bad if you compel anyone into sex stuff and making someone do poo poo they don't wanna do should be severely punished. I hold this opinion as a gbs poster, and in general. JFC

Also trump, it's bad to have him president
Apparently a large segment of politicians are bad
both situations should be resolved p expediently -- hopefully voting in serious new wave people will work. Hopefully there will be more investigations to root out poo poo.

People post about :thermidor: but you really should lift weights and do cardio NOW if you're seriously thinking there might be some kind of breakdown that leads to extrajudicial executions. Picking up a firearm is good for sane Americans but not being a slob with an O2 tank is generally more important. Also cheaper.

Don't advocate guns, thanks

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
yeah it’s not ok and my joking about it should not have implied it sorry

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Big Beef City posted:

Don't advocate guns, thanks

Manifort lends credence: the gun is good. The penis is bad.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

yeah it’s not ok and my joking about it should not have implied it sorry

Never stop joking, if u can't joke ur basically spiritually dead

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

From a while back, but it's not like this is the first time Trump has dodged the call of duty.

E:

A cursed image.

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jul 21, 2018

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

E: After he's impeached, jailed, and gone, I'm all ABOUT putting that face on Mt. Rushmore with the only inscription of them all. "NEVER AGAIN"

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Manifort lends credence: the gun is good. The penis is bad.

It's mostly that goons with guns never turns out well, so... I dunno whatever, you do you. Whatevs
Just trying to look out.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jul 21, 2018

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
I'm so excited to be a Tri-Stater, since Trump will likely be buried somewhere near to me. And that will be a pilgrimage site to make.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Nah there's been some high profile murder goons, don't do that. I'm advocating getting fit before getting strapped.

The trump monument should obviously be a huge urinal all people can just piss in and piss on, don't even gotta be citizen.

Infrastructure week will kick in and make it safe for health & ecology

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

It's mostly that goons with guns never turns out well, so... I dunno whatever, you do you. Whatevs
Just trying to look out.

I mean the last time I looked in TFR somebody was lesser of two evils-ing the death of RBG and three decades of conservative steamrolling on the Supreme Court vs Democratic wins that would result in more gun control. Which is to say that I think you might be right.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Splatmaster posted:

I knew I wasn't alone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Trump gets a world wonder he always dreamed of, and deserved.

120,000 gallons of hot piss a day. Managing this stream will allow us to finally surpass the Romans and the we can all stop fantasizing about empires